+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

bigmakdaddy said:
Good morning people. I haven't been online for a while. Well I hope everyone is having a great time. Today our E-CAS status updated to "decision made", hopefully we will get our passport back soon (inshallah). :-*
Mabrook ya Shaikh

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
saggit_16 said:
Thats a goodnews so is Maximus's status
so hows stay yet?
So far the trip is going great. I checked out for the flights for my wife and found out PIA (the easy and best option) one-way ticket will cost me around 84000 rupees :( (damn high season)

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
HIC2011 said:
Congratulations. I just called embassy and they told me that it takes 10 - 14 days to get the passport back once the status is changed to decision made.
Thanks Maximus bro. So if the status just got changed and lets take 2 weeks from now, that means by 28th June we should get the passport. I am leaving on 27th from Karachi. Its kind of perfect for me because this way I will have 1 or 2 days before she reaches Toronto and I can have everything ready for her. I hope we receive the passport before my departure so I can travel in peace.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPH said:
I went for appointment with DMP for remed. they r giving me appointment on 7 july.....is it create any problem? as it is written on letter you must contact with practioner within 30 day if u fail to book your examination within 30day you will assume that you r not intrested and case will be rejected...my letter was issued according to print by chc on 1 june and recieved by me on 10 july 2011.. Im from karachi, seniors plz help me
Check with Dr. Wakil (IOM) InshaAllah you will get earlier appointment. Best of Luck...

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
well since your medical is expired then they might not keep the passport. OR you might receive your remedical request before your interview date which is at the end of July so you still have almost a month and a half.
Guyz whatever the situation, they will never get his passport, they require passport for stamping of Interview STAMP with date.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
bigmakdaddy said:
Thanks Maximus bro. So if the status just got changed and lets take 2 weeks from now, that means by 28th June we should get the passport. I am leaving on 27th from Karachi. Its kind of perfect for me because this way I will have 1 or 2 days before she reaches Toronto and I can have everything ready for her. I hope we receive the passport before my departure so I can travel in peace.
ur wife is from khi?when u r planning to buy ticket for her?see inbox

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jani99 said:
Either your medical is expire or not, if you have an interview you will have to take your passport with you and if that interview goes well then they will keep your passport and will send it after they stamp it...
Let me share something with you guys.... The process which they follow for interview...

- Interview will be taken by Local Officer and he will note all the question in their system.
- After interview Senior Visa / Immigration Officer will review the interview on certain date and will finalize decision 'Approved or Rejected' CAIPS Code 1 = Pass and 5 for rejected. In either cases they will send him letter for processing further.
If case is pass they will send him re-medical (if expired) and PPR or Allah na Karay Rejected they will give him 30 days for submitting of Appeal in IRB Appeal Division by Sponsor.

Must carry passport with you... they will take it from you and will stamp Date of interview on it.........

He should be focusing on preparation of Interview to win the interview......... Best of Luck....... Allah will help you inshAllah

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonelyinca said:
thanks bro, im thinking fedex too with the .5kg envelope should be more than enough with the pictures.
I would suggest you email your pics which is fastest and ask your husband print it from CANADA. Sending pictures from PK through mail is not safe way.......

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Don't go to DMP, instead call IOM and you can probably get an appointment with in the next 2 weeks.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1999&CountryName=Pakistan
I called IOM today moring ,they have given appointemnet of Remdical on 15th july means tomorrow Now im happy prb has been solved and no need to go in NMI or Isb...Thanks for suggestion

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BabarShah said:
Check with Dr. Wakil (IOM) InshaAllah you will get earlier appointment. Best of Luck...
I booked my appointment with Dr. wakil IOM.. its is on 15th july 2011... :D...... thanks to all

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thats good :)
PPH said:
I booked my appointment with Dr. wakil IOM.. its is on 15th july 2011... :D...... thanks to all

B

bestplace4u

13 June ka ek Sacha waqia,
Jisay soch k Insaan ki Rooh tak kaanp jati hai,
Magar zalimon ki hath tak na kanpay,
Karachi main 4 saal ki ek Masoom Bachi jo abhi Theak tarah se bol bhi nahi sakti thi,
Aur jo din uske khelne koodnay k thay,
Uske sagay Baap aur Bhai ne Roti bilakti Masoom ki ek na suni aur
Usay Pakar kar
Zabardasti
School Bhej diya.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
You are the one who's cases is in process since 2007 and got rejected once? If so, whats the update on your side?
CHC tested every process of Immigration on me ...... :eek: :-\

Alhamdullah we have won our appeal and remdical done May 9, 2011 and waiting for PPR ............ Pray for me....