Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
InshaALLAH very soon Bro..

wes786 said:
Latest:

So finally the remedical is done for my wife, and she has sent the receipts by TCS already, also I will be emailing the scanned copy of the receipts. Now paitiently waiting for PPR InshAllah...Keep us in prayers!

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zs101 said:
thanks so much for the kind remarks. So, you think they'll keep my passport with them for visa endorsement?
No they will not kept your passport for visa endorsement.... they will enter your details from your passport and stamp on it for interview proof. ... Concentrate to win your interview ... I have had same situation and got so excited but later i got rejection...... Gather as much as evidences as you can ... secondly order your CAIPS immediately..................

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BabarShah said:
No they will not kept your passport for visa endorsement.... they will enter your details from your passport and stamp on it for interview proof. ... Concentrate to win your interview ... I have had same situation and got so excited but later i got rejection...... Gather as much as evidences as you can ... secondly order your CAIPS immediately..................
You are the one who's cases is in process since 2007 and got rejected once? If so, whats the update on your side?

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
You are the one who's cases is in process since 2007 and got rejected once? If so, whats the update on your side?
Finally i have decided to contact CHC via email should i ask my wife to send a case specific inquiry? as shes the sponsor or i should do it myself?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
Finally i have decided to contact CHC via email should i ask my wife to send a case specific inquiry? as shes the sponsor or i should do it myself?
It shouldn't matter as long as you provide all the info for sponsor and sponsored person. Full names, DOBs, file number, client ID I also include the address and ph#. Now has your wife signed herself as your representative? If she hasn't then she won't get a reply and you have to do it yourself but if she has then she can also send them an email asking for your status update. I signed myself as my wife's representative and ONLY I email to get the status update and I have received a reply!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro it doesn't make any difference as in my case CHC replied to my emails but never to my wife's emails and inverse for some people
so if they don't reply yours try wife's.

bestplace4u said:

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
aaaaaaaa is it like that do you mean the Representative form filling?

wes786 said:
It shouldn't matter as long as you provide all the info for sponsor and sponsored person. Full names, DOBs, file number, client ID I also include the address and ph#. Now has your wife signed herself as your representative? If she hasn't then she won't get a reply and you have to do it yourself but if she has then she can also send them an email asking for your status update. I signed myself as my wife's representative and ONLY I email to get the status update and I have received a reply!

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
InshAllah! Still no remedical for you bro? Have you sent them an email lately?
oh no she has not signed as my rep i sent her authorization form for CAIPS couple of months ago will that be good? or i guess i will try to do it myself.

no i have not received re med and it has been more then a month so thats why now i am planning on sending the email for update.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
oh no she has not signed as my rep i sent her authorization form for CAIPS couple of months ago will that be good? or i guess i will try to do it myself.

no i have not received re med and it has been more then a month so thats why now i am planning on sending the email for update.
That authorization wouldn't work, because CHC-Islamabad doesn't have it...so I guess you should just try to email them yourself...

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
Good morning people. I haven't been online for a while. Well I hope everyone is having a great time. Today our E-CAS status updated to "decision made", hopefully we will get our passport back soon (inshallah). :-*

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thats a goodnews so is Maximus's status
so hows stay yet?
bigmakdaddy said:
Good morning people. I haven't been online for a while. Well I hope everyone is having a great time. Today our E-CAS status updated to "decision made", hopefully we will get our passport back soon (inshallah). :-*

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigmakdaddy said:
Congratulations. I just called embassy and they told me that it takes 10 - 14 days to get the passport back once the status is changed to decision made.

fazaidi

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
5 November 2011
AOR Received.
23 August 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
7 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
lonly widout hubby said:
i m also augest 23 aor.................. my ecas status is d same ............. ppl frm june , july , n even 1 augest got remedicals n refill formss.........
lets hope for d best ........................... v r n lineeeeeeeee

Yes InshAllah...hope to hear something in the next few weeks...i will let u know if i hear anything from my end...best of luck! :)