+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
hope this only applies to future PRs
bhai future walon ko ho present walon ko kisi ko bhi if it make process faster then all good.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
SALAM FORUM MEMBERS ,

* so,as decided ..we 6 members had sitting and had a nice time on june,12th 2011 . ( raymassod, saggit_16, HIC .sujal,tuco and myself saifmarty :) :) ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D)

* gud to c all guys , gathered at PIZZA HUT ,M.M ALAM RD IN LAHORE. pizza was jus okk but drinks wre gud . ;)

* one person uptill no has got ppr request and tht was " HIC ".. hes leaving soon for canada and waiting for his pasport ..congratulations dear HIC bhai.

* awaiting for other memebrs comments who were joined us in tha meeting . wat do u think was that helpfull and fun too ?? plzz comments saggit , tuco , ray , jalal ( sujal ) .. thx

* orr hann ... saggit u wre lookin fresh. :) :)
* HIC was lookin gud too. :)
* our shah rukh bhai ..raymasood was lookin shah rukh as usual ..cheers bhai :)
* kashif (tuco) ,in start he looked confused and was like his wife had a fight with him hahhah :)/.. cheers
* jalal of (sujal) ... looked quite mature frm his discusiions .
* awaiting comments for ma self :) saifsmarty is ............................................................ lol . cheers :) ;) :D ;D

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Checked on the internet ... no updates .... They proposed that rule before elections .... didnt hear anything since then .

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Just for info: Ufone give wireless broadband in cell phone now yes EVO 3G technology; wireless broad band enabled in you handset with USB port to connect any Lapi/PC
also you have Cloud broadband, 10MB to 250MB bandwidth by PTCL n what not..... I really appreciate that iin spite of all load shedding n crappy lines n booster falling we get latest technology services at doorsteps :)

Doctorkhan said:
i left pakistan 10 months back and at that time ptcl lines were crappy (i didnt hear any progress abt that since then ) and load shedding is getting worse .... my wife`s pc crashed twice because of low voltage and surprise load shedding . Millions of Cellular user and 15 + Broadband service provider wont make a country progressive . Stone age is the correct term .
jia said:
quality of internet is better now,especially after PTCL broadband.
pakistan nei bhi taraqi kerli hain ab asa bhi nahi k hum stone age mei rehtei hain ;D

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
saggit_16 said:
Just for info: Ufone give wireless broadband in cell phone now yes EVO 3G technology; wireless broad band enabled in you handset with USB port to connect any Lapi/PC
also you have Cloud broadband, 10MB to 250MB bandwidth by PTCL n what not..... I really appreciate that iin spite of all load shedding n crappy lines n booster falling we get latest technology services at doorsteps :)
Sounds great ( as always ) .... but still seems like driving a Ferrari on the " Kacha Road " ..... I also appreciate all these progress but i never had good receptions from Mobilink infinity and Wateen Telecom ( and we eventually got rid of PTCL line cuz we were tired of complaining to the " Rishwat Khor " exchange person ) so I was never happy with those braodband ISPS over their ... they promise and charge u for elephant and give you terminally ill cow :p

fazaidi

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
5 November 2011
AOR Received.
23 August 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
7 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know if any July/August 2010 AOR's have any activity going on on their applications? I am an August 2010 AOR and my e-cas still says "Application Recieved" as its status...not "In Process"....do any of July/Aug 2010 AORs have the similar status?

I had sent the sponsarship application in July 2010 and it was approved first week of August and the file was sent to CHC-I...medicals and PCC were done in June 2010...and its a wife case..

Thanks and good luck to everyone...InshAllah i hope everyone is re-united with their spouses ASAP!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
lol @ Ferrari at Kacha Road chaloo atleast you can enjoy the comforting seats n chilling AC in this blazing sunlight ;) aaaa I guess Ferrari HAs AC system does it?

Doctorkhan said:
Sounds great ( as always ) .... but still seems like driving a Ferrari on the " Kacha Road " ..... I also appreciate all these progress but i never had good receptions from Mobilink infinity and Wateen Telecom ( and we eventually got rid of PTCL line cuz we were tired of complaining to the " Rishwat Khor " exchange person ) so I was never happy with those braodband ISPS over their ... they promise and charge u for elephant and give you terminally ill cow :p

B

bestplace4u

saggit_16 said:
lol @ Ferrari at Kacha Road chaloo atleast you can enjoy the comforting seats n chilling AC in this blazing sunlight ;) aaaa I guess Ferrari HAs AC system does it?
yaar saggit pareshan na ho Khan bhai ne koi baat maan ni hi nahi hai. :D

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Wes Bhai didnt even see my birthday wish :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Wes Bhai didnt even see my birthday wish :(
Dear Sis, I am sorry! I did see it but missed to include in my reply. So here it is: Thankyou very much for the wish, although I am not with my wife but there are so Many people here who are supporting, praying and complimenting me. I feel blessed! I have a sister name Aisha, so whenever I see your post, you remind me of her :)

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
SALAM FORUM MEMBERS ,

* so,as decided ..we 6 members had sitting and had a nice time on june,12th 2011 . ( raymassod, saggit_16, HIC .sujal,tuco and myself saifmarty )

* gud to c all guys , gathered at PIZZA HUT ,M.M ALAM RD IN LAHORE. pizza was jus okk but drinks wre gud .

* one person uptill no has got ppr request and tht was " HIC ".. hes leaving soon for canada and waiting for his pasport ..congratulations dear HIC bhai.

* awaiting for other memebrs comments who were joined us in tha meeting . wat do u think was that helpfull and fun too ?? plzz comments saggit , tuco , ray , jalal ( sujal ) .. thx

* orr hann ... saggit u wre lookin fresh.
* HIC was lookin gud too.
* our shah rukh bhai ..raymasood was lookin shah rukh as usual ..cheers bhai
* kashif (tuco) ,in start he looked confused and was like his wife had a fight with him hahhah /.. cheers
* jalal of (sujal) ... looked quite mature frm his discusiions .
* awaiting comments for ma self saifsmarty is ............................................................ lol . cheers

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
the embassy is stupid honestly i
emailed them for my immigration file number n they replied
ur case is process and in que for initial review

man this the second week im emailing for my husbands file number but not reply n wen i get a reply
it doesnt answer my question ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A

alpha1980

mahmed17 said:
hmmm every 168 hours i get another -1 hmmmm...seems fishy :p

where is everyone looks like im all alone here today :mad:
+1 FROM ME..... NO WORRIES KEEP IT UP :D