+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Taro

Apr 9, 2009
Hello all....i started looking into this thread a few days back and seems like everybody here is in waiting line.before i join it too ,need suggestion here.
I am a PRC holder who wishes to sponsor her hubby n a daughter.I landed in canada back in May 2004, till 2009 i stayed there for 2 years and got my prc renewed.After May 2009 i had to travel to pak for my marriage ,since then i m here and now hav 6months old daughter.

We(me ,hubby n daughter) wish to move canada now.My parents and brothers are already established there ,on decent jobs.They r willing to assist us financially if needed.
What i want to enquire is whether i should sponsor my husband and daughter to let them in ca or shall my hubby apply for Ms to get in there(He is engr by profession) and i take my daughter on visit visa. Because i have heard to sponsor ur spouse one must be inside canada if he/she is not canadian citizen.while i m currently residing in pak.

Please provide me any guidance to proceed with my case.

Thank you.

B

bestplace4u

alpha1980 said:
Guys read the following link. somebody got PP Back with stamp visa

immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22&PN=1142&title=islamabad-processing-time
wah wah jashan manao :p

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Being a PRC, you have to be in Canada to sponsor your spouse. So you have to settle first in Canada and then file sponsorship. You do not need any income requirement to get the first stage of approval from CPC Mississuaga but later they will ask the proof of income. It is a painful process of an average 14-20 months for husbands if everything goes well. My suggestion, ask him to get the admission in M.Eng. Msc. and come here on a student visa and then file his case from inside Canada. It will take longer, but as long he is with you it doesnt matter. Once you file the case from outside Canada, the chances of other visas, student or visit, will get very slimmer. You can also try to find some company who agree to offer him job as temporary worker. Bottom line, once he entered in Canada legally, you have the right to file his case within Canada and as long as the case in in process he can stay with you. Take your decision wisely. I wish I could have brought my wife on any other visa, now its been 14 months and I am still waiting for final decision. Its very painful and depressing.

Taro said:
Hello all....i started looking into this thread a few days back and seems like everybody here is in waiting line.before i join it too ,need suggestion here.
I am a PRC holder who wishes to sponsor her hubby n a daughter.I landed in canada back in May 2004, till 2009 i stayed there for 2 years and got my prc renewed.After May 2009 i had to travel to pak for my marriage ,since then i m here and now hav 6months old daughter.

We(me ,hubby n daughter) wish to move canada now.My parents and brothers are already established there ,on decent jobs.They r willing to assist us financially if needed.
What i want to enquire is whether i should sponsor my husband and daughter to let them in ca or shall my hubby apply for Ms to get in there(He is engr by profession) and i take my daughter on visit visa. Because i have heard to sponsor ur spouse one must be inside canada if he/she is not canadian citizen.while i m currently residing in pak.

Please provide me any guidance to proceed with my case.

Thank you.

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
ECas working ? https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

I am getting SORRY ...

we were unable to find the page you requested.

Error.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nopz, its not. But what difference it will make. It will just show you IN PROCESS, which you already knew.

ch33rez said:
ECas working ? https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

I am getting SORRY ...

we were unable to find the page you requested.

Error.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
where is maximum bhai? I want to know if he got his pp back yet. ::)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
He is busy in preparing for Gathering tomorrow 8)
Anyways No news of PP from him yet
mahmed17 said:

Taro

Apr 9, 2009
UOC said:
Being a PRC, you have to be in Canada to sponsor your spouse. So you have to settle first in Canada and then file sponsorship. You do not need any income requirement to get the first stage of approval from CPC Mississuaga but later they will ask the proof of income. It is a painful process of an average 14-20 months for husbands if everything goes well. My suggestion, ask him to get the admission in M.Eng. Msc. and come here on a student visa and then file his case from inside Canada. It will take longer, but as long he is with you it doesnt matter. Once you file the case from outside Canada, the chances of other visas, student or visit, will get very slimmer. You can also try to find some company who agree to offer him job as temporary worker. Bottom line, once he entered in Canada legally, you have the right to file his case within Canada and as long as the case in in process he can stay with you. Take your decision wisely. I wish I could have brought my wife on any other visa, now its been 14 months and I am still waiting for final decision. Its very painful and depressing.
thankyou for the advice.What shall i do for my daughter's visa then? i cant move without her at all.

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
He mahmed.....i didn;t get PP Back yet...any updates from ur side

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
HIC2011 said:
He mahmed.....i didn;t get PP Back yet...any updates from ur side
oh inshAllah I hope you get it back this coming week, patience got his back but I dont know when he sent it or got decision made but i know it was before you. no updates from me yet, inshAllah hope we get pp back soon. ;D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
saggit_16 said:
He is busy in preparing for Gathering tomorrow 8)
Anyways No news of PP from him yet
:eek: wow its already time for gathering it seemed like ages away lol, ok update us on what happens then so us people in Canada can feel part of the gathering too :D

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once your husband got a student or Visit visa (TRV), you can apply for your daughter's visit visa for which you need a legal NOC from your husband that he has no objection. I dont beleive they can refuse for it. You can simply shoot an email to Islamabad, without mentioning your husband's plan, that you want to go back to Canada with your daughter and you need a TRV for your daughter. But keep one thing in mind, what they say and what they do can be entirely different.
Alternatively, find a good laywer and discuss with him/her. As I said, once you submit the case, there is no way your husband will get TRV. The only option left is to wait for approx. 2 years and you are required to be in Canada being a PR during the process. You can visit your hubby but no mother can leave a 6 months daughter for even an hour, so i understand that is not an option for you. Discuss also with laywer if there is anyway you can file sponsorship for your husband and child on humantarian grounds, as it is not humanly possible to leave a 6 mnts old child, and they will allow you to be with your husband and child during the process of the application.

Taro said:
thankyou for the advice.What shall i do for my daughter's visa then? i cant move without her at all.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
salam everyone,any good news?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
jia said:
salam everyone,any good news?
no it has been a slow week, what about you? Hope you get your pp back soon inshAllah

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Guls & Guys,
The first ever meeting of Forum members (Lahore chapter) is confirmed at:

--> Time: 1pm Sharp
--> Location: Pizza Hut M.M Alam Road Gulberg http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Pizza+Hut&sll=31.513171,74.351492&sspn=0.006295,0.007384&ie=UTF8&hl=en&view=map&cid=15255246443756394679&hq=Pizza+Hut&hnear=&ll=31.513563,74.351499&spn=0.010043,0.01929&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A
--> Members confirmed yet: Saifsmarty, Tuco, RayMasood, HIC2011 & Saggit_16

Guys if want to join and still unable to decide just hop in now and let anyone of above know about your joining we are are harmless straight guys ;)