+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

saggit_16 said:
Yep Eitihad is really good the only -ve is the must Abu-dhabi transit
but that 2 hours transit is nothing as compared to pagal aunties of PIA, noisy kids,hellish toilet,worst food,
no leg and hand space and if u ask second round of drink you will be treated as u r flying for free lol

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
but that 2 hours transit is nothing as compared to pagal aunties of PIA, noisy kids,hellish toilet,worst food,
no leg and hand space and if u ask second round of drink you will be treated as u r flying for free lol
Yar but the best thing about PIA is 2x28KG Bags and 9000 for an additional bags. Etihad has 2x23KG Limit

B

bestplace4u

HIC2011 said:
Yar but the best thing about PIA is 2x28KG Bags and 9000 for an additional bags. Etihad has 2x23KG Limit
hhmm not sure about weight limit, then i guess u r stuck with PIA great people to fly with lol.

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
hhmm not sure about weight limit, then i guess u r stuck with PIA great people to fly with lol.
Yeah because of weight limit...PIA is a good option

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

Today I was woken up by my husband giving me missed calls ( :p ) and when I called him back he gave me the best news ever! Allhumdulillah by Allah's grace we have received PPR this is the happiest day of my two years of marriage ALLHUMDULILLAH. Thank you so much everyone for the love and support that I got on here to make it through this time ;D

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Congratulations mahmed17 :)

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

Today I was woken up by my husband giving me missed calls ( :p ) and when I called him back he gave me the best news ever! Allhumdulillah by Allah's grace we have received PPR this is the happiest day of my two years of marriage ALLHUMDULILLAH. Thank you so much everyone for the love and support that I got on here to make it through this time ;D
Waoo..................Dekha i told u that u will get in this weeeeek

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
mahmed17 said:
BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

Congrats. Finally the wait is over. Good week so far, hopefully other people will get their PPRs too soon especially 2009 cases.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
bestplace4u said:
ur info is not upto date bro ..... there is no sufficient blankets ..... 20 % of monitors dont work .... after 5-6 hrs of travel there is no on-call service , there is a self serve facility on PIA after that :p .... they only come at meal times ....... the only good things are direct flights and 2X28 luggages .... the rest is pain in the ass.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Doctorkhan said:
Congratulations mahmed17 :)
Thank you :)

HIC2011 said:
Waoo..................Dekha i told u that u will get in this weeeeek
Bhai mujhe lagta hain k ap loggon ki duaon se hi kam huwa. Allah ka shukar hain yeh din dehk liya

bigmakdaddy said:
Congrats. Finally the wait is over. Good week so far, hopefully other people will get their PPRs too soon especially 2009 cases.
Yes allhumdulillah. THank you so much. I pray that everyone who is still waiting will get PPR soon inshAllah.

A

alpha1980

mahmed17 said:
BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

Congratss..... And pray for us....

B

bestplace4u

mahmed17 said:
BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

congratulations and celebration.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
bestplace4u said:
congratulations and celebration.
Arry bestplace4u bhai, kidhar ghoom rahe ho yaar?

B

bestplace4u

Doctorkhan said:
ur info is not upto date bro ..... there is no sufficient blankets ..... 20 % of monitors dont work .... after 5-6 hrs of travel there is no on-call service , there is a self serve facility on PIA after that :p .... they only come at meal times ....... the only good things are direct flights and 2X28 luggages .... the rest is pain in the ass.
Bhai I am sure we can write 1000 pages about PIA's service lol I am a frequent flyer my last international flight with PIA was in 2006 from Chicago to Karachi after that i permanently said good bye to PIA but unfortunately for domestic trips i am stuck with them.

B

bestplace4u

bigmakdaddy said:
Arry bestplace4u bhai, kidhar ghoom rahe ho yaar?
main tou raste pe jaa raha tha, main tou bhel poori kha raha tha, main tou larki ghuma raha tha
raste pe jaaraha tha bhel poori kha raha tha larki ghuma raha tha
tujho mirchi lagi tou main kia karoon

lol dont mind i am happy cuz its Friday and I am off for 2 days and going to dxb tonight.