Med's Done....
20-01-2010
Passport Req..
01-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2011
yago said:
@ mdwx

I would need your help in terms of nikkah objection letter you recieved from CHC-I.

It will be great if you can provide me the reason of recieving objection letter, what CHC-I asked you to send and what caused them to send you that ?

I recently sponsored my wife and just curious to know if god forbid it happens to my case.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.
yago said:
Thanks for your help.

I had nikkah, wedding ceremoney and rukhsati same day as I had to return back to canada to join the office.

The more troubling thing is that I had to fly next day so we dont have post wedding pics but I have tons of pics of wedding and reception at the marriage hall.

I also have proof of communcation like phone bill records, email and gift recipet.

I am wondering if I will the objection letter or not.
Not really still sure why we got the Nikah objection :p We had our Nikah in dec09.. then i filled the papers.. in july10 had the rukhsati then later we sent in the updates... their objection was that we didnt have a rukhsati and nikah was done only for immigration purposes :p ... so we re-sent everything again and after that got the re-med... and the objection letter came after they had sent us to update our police certificate and IMM forms...

as for your case you did do rukhsati so should be enough and if they were to ask you do have a reason being that you didn't have enough vacation time...

to me all these objections just seem to be delay tactics...

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdwx said:
thanks wes and ali_shah... ill let you all know what happens next...
Mention not brother and 1 more thing about TCS they also give you a tracking number to track it

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
I also did only nikkah and sent pics whatever i have. i heard they sent some objection letters but didn't see any refusal. my case only 4 months old i am planning to send some more voluntary documents in august or September and explaining i don't have more proof i already sent in the beginning.

Janni and Yago keep in touch. we all in same boat. ;D

jani99 said:
I did only nikkah and left very next day... Dont have anything other than nikkah pics...
I did only nikkah and left very next day... Dont have anything other than nikkah pics...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yago said:
Thanks for your help.
I had nikkah, wedding ceremoney and rukhsati same day as I had to return back to canada to join the office.
The more troubling thing is that I had to fly next day so we dont have post wedding pics but I have tons of pics of wedding and reception at the marriage hall.
I also have proof of communcation like phone bill records, email and gift recipet.
I am wondering if I will the objection letter or not.
jani99 said:
Yago, I am in the same boat... I have done nikkah only and dont really plan to have a ruksati... :)
Yago & Jani & Anzee. Here ONE 2 KA 4 join you guys alo. I had mirror situation like you and had to travel back to resume job and to start Fall samester at university. Received objection letter in Oct 2010.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ali_Shah said:
wes brother saify bhai k 43 months hain na if i'm not wrong...
kiya app ko pata hai k un ka visa kis waja say reject howa tha pehlay?
He didn't get a rejection letter I was mixing him up with someone else before. According to him, his background check took almost 2 years thats the reason for his delay...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
Thanks for your quick reply. It means that i have to still wait another 3-4 month for PPR.
Not necessarily, nothing can be expetded because CHC-I has no protocol whatsoever and they are very unpredictable. It could be anytime. Just hope for the best.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
He didn't get a rejection letter I was mixing him up with someone else before. According to him, his background check took almost 2 years thats the reason for his delay...
Okay

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
I think it depend case to case some are lucky and some are not. i did her name change and address before i applied. i m doin job and its only 2 week so i can't go again for 2 weeks and my wife doesn't want to travel alone. so let see. i am prepare for it.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yago & Jani & Anzee. Here ONE 2 KA 4 join you guys alo. I had mirror situation like you and had to travel back to resume job and to start Fall samester at university. Received objection letter in Oct 2010. Following were provided.

>Pre-marriage both families pic's taken on various oceans.Plus after wedding spouse pic's with my family up untill every one came back.
>Reception & wedding pic's in marriage hall along with attendees
>8 Months phone bill, emails, chat print, face book pages, various wishing postal cards, financial receipts, spouse ufone recharging receipts with credit card statements.
>Wife changed family name after marriage proof Plus original birth certificate to validate the birth name.
>Detailed letter why there was no rukhsati and it will be held in Canada due to the specified reasons and an agreement that proof is provideable, letter from company HR confirming the vacations period and reason plus the vacation policy and employee profile information record indicate depended wife name D.O.B, character letter from senior colleague.
>Student Enrollemt confirmation from University.
>Letter from medical & Life Insurance Company (sponsored by employer) confirming the dependant spouse info & coverage benefits Plus confirmation of beneficiary in case of death.
>Letter from Investment company indicating RRSP, DPRS (sponsored by employer) confirming the dependant spouse info plus confirmations of beneficiary in case of death.

All above went useless, marriage and relationship not considered genuine. In Dec 2010 placed interview on file, since than their email response is “There are certain issues with the file which can not be addressed with out having an in-person interview. However; at this point it is hard to give any interview timeline".

Rec'd CAIPS in Feb. per CAIPS notes medical – background are done and cleared and valid until Oct 2011. Marriage celebrated in traditional ways, parents,families and attendees are appeared in pic's. All pic's and documents are legitimate and acceptable. For above two letters CHC-I sent inquiry to CPC-M to validate the info in Canada which CPC-M ok'd to CHC-I.

Reason for Interview:
(1)Sponsor did not answer what plans have they made if we reject the VISA
(2)Sponser left to Canada after marriage so to test relationship BONAFIDE as if both are serious about the relation.

Now you can put yourself in the spots and you can imagine what will be the output. Having said that there were two brothers with my timeline “Whd_mukhtar & ISBJKSHOP” both had Nikah only cases three of us rec'd objection letters in the same month, but good news is both wifes have good PPR already in March and I went unlucky to get stuck in interview. Hope this help.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
MashAllah, its so good to see quite many PPRs and good news lately, nazar naa lage kisi ki. Some have gotten PPRs thats applied before me and some who applied after me even got the PPRs so that gives me hope. InshAllah after my wife is done with her remedical, I am hoping she receives her PPR right after so she can come to Canada before Ramzan and we be together during Ramzan and our first EID, but Allah knows best. Please all of you keep me in your prayers that my wife's process be done soon and we be together, and ofcourse for everyone else as well who are apart from their spouse :) May Allah makes it easy for everyone and unite us all who are away from each other. Ameen!!!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
MashAllah, its so good to see quite many PPRs and good news lately, nazar naa lage kisi ki. Some have gotten PPRs thats applied before me and some who applied after me even got the PPRs so that gives me hope. InshAllah after my wife is done with her remedical, I am hoping she receives her PPR right after so she can come to Canada before Ramzan and we be together during Ramzan and our first EID, but Allah knows best. Please all of you keep me in your prayers that my wife's process be done soon and we be together, and ofcourse for everyone else as well who are apart from their spouse :) May Allah makes it easy for everyone and unite us all who are away from each other. Ameen!!!
Ameen sum Ameen wes bro i also wish ke kash issa ho ke meri husband Ramazan may ajaye and he stay with me and we celebrite Eid together ....,but meri to abe abe re PCC howa hai medical be expire howa hai kab ka :mad: but still i have hope Allah kary bhai ke bhabi jee bhut jald khair and zindage ke satt ajaye and you guys get together soon YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Allahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ham sub ke mushkil Asaan kar dy

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Ameen sum Ameen wes bro i also wish ke kash issa ho ke meri husband Ramazan may ajaye and he stay with me and we celebrite Eid together ....,but meri to abe abe re PCC howa hai medical be expire howa hai kab ka :mad: but still i have hope Allah kary bhai ke bhabi jee bhut jald khair and zindage ke satt ajaye and you guys get together soon YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Allahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ham sub ke mushkil Asaan kar dy
Ameen!!! Don't worry, there is hope still. What if your husband gets remedical and PPR together InshAllah. I pray that happens to your case and your husband comes to you before Ramzan InshAllah. Ameen!

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
mahmed17 said:
haha you are right mashAllah there is lots of family there and when my mom went she took my cousin chocolate and he ate them then he was like i ate that where are my clothes? lol so ihad to take clothes and chocolates and toys lol gosh mashAllah it's fun though when u work your butt off and save up like$5000 lol
Hahaha...see I have some experience in this...this is why 2k will end in a very ghurbat wali trip...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
mdwx said:
hi all... just wanted to update that we got our PPR as well :) So IA it will take a few weeks to get back and wife be here before end of June :)

15 1/2 months since applying to CHC-Mississauga...
Congratulations... :) remember us in your prayers as well

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
wes786 said:
WES BHAI , PPL R GETING PPRS. I'M WAITING RE-MED AGAIN BUT Y DIDNT THEY SEND PPR WITH IT YAAR ..??
AB TO ANA CHAHYE THA . R ABY RE-MED IS ON THE WAY ,THEY WIL SEND ME IN 20 DAYS ..JESA K MAIL MAI BTAYA HAI.PAHLAY MILN ATH AGR LAWYER SAHB ROK NA LETAY TOO .10 APRIL KO MIL JANA THA OR AB USY KY WJA SAY LATE HUA HAI ...

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
amnafahad4life said:
congrats... u guys must be really happy today.. wishing u good luck

SIS ,HOW R U ND WHRE HAV U REACHED IN CASE ? HOWS FAHD BHAI IN KHI DOING ?
WISH U GUYS COMPLETE IT ASAP ...