Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
ok
or tayari kahan tak poonchi?
doing shopping n all ?
Haan bass chal he rahe hai..shopping he chal rahe hai aaj kal..

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
Good afternoon everyone from Karachi Pakistan. So here is the news from my side. I arrived in Karachi today at 4:30AM to visit my wifey. After hello and hi to all my cousins I slept around 9:00AM to get some rest. Around 11:00AM in the morning I was awaken by family.

:eek: :eek: :eek: My wife's PPR letter has arrived. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yahooooooo, we have finally received the visa letter after this long time. I realize there are a lot of other people who have been waiting since 2009 but still this wait wasn't easy for us either. I hope (from the bottom of my heart) that all of you receive PPR soon. Thanks to Wes786, bestplace4u, maximus, saggit, alishah and many others who have given me strength over the last couple of months. Thanks to all of you guys.

Now my return flight is on June 27, 2011. I hope my wife gets the passport back before that so I she come travel with me. We will be sending the passport tomorrow morning (June 2). Lets see when we get it back.
:-*

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
WOW! man ur a lucky chap! MashaALLAH
Congrats and many congrats :)
Well the happiness is doubled now u won't feel any bad weather or mosqiz n all ;)
Happy togetherness bro really happy for ya.

bigmakdaddy said:
Good afternoon everyone from Karachi Pakistan. So here is the news from my side. I arrived in Karachi today at 4:30AM to visit my wifey. After hello and hi to all my cousins I slept around 9:00AM to get some rest. Around 11:00AM in the morning I was awaken by family.

Yahooooooo, we have finally received the visa letter after this long time. I realize there are a lot of other people who have been waiting since 2009 but still this wait wasn't easy for us either. I hope (from the bottom of my heart) that all of you receive PPR soon. Thanks to Wes786, bestplace4u, maximus, saggit, alishah and many others who have given me strength over the last couple of months. Thanks to all of you guys.

Now my return flight is on June 27, 2011. I hope my wife gets the passport back before that so I she come travel with me. We will be sending the passport tomorrow morning (June 2). Lets see when we get it back.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
saggit_16 said:
WOW! man ur a lucky chap! MashaALLAH
Congrats and many congrats :)
Well the happiness is doubled now u won't feel any bad weather or mosqiz n all ;)
Happy togetherness bro really happy for ya.
Thank you very much :-*
You are the same AOR, you are the next one to receive PPR

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Yep m same March AOR but hubby as Wes bro n some other guys
Thanks :) Hopefully yes n all May God bless all those 2009 with PPRs very soon

bigmakdaddy said:
Thank you very much :-*
You are the same AOR, you are the next one to receive PPR

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
highhope said:
Many CONGRATES for the PPR. Wish U all the best!!
Thanks, appreciate it 8)

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Have U received it via TCS or ordinary mail, also what other documents, if any, they need from U?

Me too 2009 AOR, and meds done in March 2011

B

bestplace4u

bigmakdaddy said:

Oye Mubarakan Mubarkan agar thore din pehle aajate Karachi tou pehle hi aajata PPR lol lucky guy i must say many congratz so happy for u

A

alpha1980

bigmakdaddy said:

congratts...............................................................

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Hey bigdaddy check ur inbox bro

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALI_KHAN said:
By grace of Almighty Allah my wife just received her passport back with visa from isl..it took her exactly 14 months since her aor..april 2nd 2010 ka aor tha and 1 june ko she gets her passport..Inshallah she will be flying to Canada soon..magar i wont be able to receive her..i am stuck in USA with some work..but inshallah i will see her soon..i hope idhar baqi sab logo ka bhi jaldi kaam hojai..kissi ko koi info needed tou let me know..thanks and salam..
Many Many Congratsssssssssssssss Dear Brother....
Happy togetherness...
Allah app logon ko khush rakhy Ameen and duaoon main yaad rakhna brother main nai ajj hi apna passport send kiya umeed hai jaldi wapis a jaye ga with visa Inshallah....
Again Bohat Bohat Mubarik ho :) plz check your inbox

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
bigmakdaddy said:

Congrats man :) ... Hope you can bring her to Canada on your way back.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bigmakdaddy said:

WoW lucky you brother congratssssssssssssssssssssssssss best of luck you both come together soon

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigmakdaddy said:

Mashallah mere bhai k khushiyon k din agayyyyy 8) Bohat Bohat Bohat... Mubarik ho brother i'm very happy for you.... Welcome to Karachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......
kiya prog. hai milnai ka?