Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mahmed17 said:
inshAllah bhai and I hope for you it is the same also. The day when PPR comes I might faint with shock and happiness. Ab to mere mian ka bhi dil Pakistan main nahin lag raha.
My all prayers and best wishes with you mahmed :)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
amnafahad4life said:
aaww insallah u will receive something soonn.. n pray for us as well sis ;)
InshAllah I hope so sis and may Allah (swt) give you PPR very soon and everyone else who is still waiting and unite us with our spouses AMEEN.

mareea said:
My all prayers and best wishes with you mahmed :)
;D Shukriya jee, I am keeping you in my prayers and I am pretty sure you will share news of PPR veryyyyyyyyy soon sis INSHALLAH ;D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
highhope said:
I got the same reply from CHC ISL 2 days back.

I sent all forms on April 05, and did medical on March 24
Okay, so inshAllah a few of us just waiting for PPR now, hopefully we will all get it soon inshAllah

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
khan82 said:
salam every one i have a question do any one experiance having objection letter or interview after receiving repcc and supp forms for the first time......ya agr issa kuch hota to pehly interview letter ya objection letter behj tay????
y r u thnking like datttttttttttt ?? bhaeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
bestplace4u said:
yes if you send an employment letter this could make ur case stronger, i filled out the form and then printed it and you do have to send your passport with all the documents then it took 6 weeks to return.

Im so confused-Currently im not working, but i do freelance work (clothes etc). I dont know how to convince them that I'll come back:s Cuz I actually will, I only wanna go on a visit!
Another thing, did you mention names/addresses etc of all your family members who were or were not accompanying you? Since no one would be accompanying me...

And did you have an interview? Im sorry for bugging you so much brother:s

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
saifsmarty said:
*THEY GIVE VISA IF SURE THAT U WILL COME BACK .
*U PRINT APPLICATION FORMS ONLINE, PRINT AND SIGN THEM. HAVE ONE COPY OF WHOLE PAKAGE BEFORE U AUBMIT IN FED-EX. (THOUGH FED-EX DONT ASK FOR COPIES,WILL KEEP ORIGINALS).
*YES, YOUR PASPORT WILL GO WITH APPLICATION .. IN VISIT CASES .
HOPE IT IS HELPFULL.

Thanks alot Saif bhai :)

immigrant320

Jan 6, 2011
ayesha_a said:
Im so confused-Currently im not working, but i do freelance work (clothes etc). I dont know how to convince them that I'll come back:s Cuz I actually will, I only wanna go on a visit!
Another thing, did you mention names/addresses etc of all your family members who were or were not accompanying you? Since no one would be accompanying me...

Sister,

Think it this way that, if Allah's mercy is in sending you to Canada for visit, you will go even if the whole world tries to stop you. And thats how it happens. I will suggest you to fill out the visa forms without any lies and give the genuine reason of coming back (whatever reason you have). And Insha Allah you will get the visit visa.

For any positive thing to happen in life, the first step is to think positive. That is why Islam also forbid us to be pessimistic in life. Say two rakaats Salaat ul Hajaat, make dua with purity of heart and send your forms, I am sure you will get the visa with Allah's mercy.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
immigrant320 said:
Sister,

Think it this way that, if Allah's mercy is in sending you to Canada for visit, you will go even if the whole world tries to stop you. And thats how it happens. I will suggest you to fill out the visa forms without any lies and give the genuine reason of coming back (whatever reason you have). And Insha Allah you will get the visit visa.

For any positive thing to happen in life, the first step is to think positive. That is why Islam also forbid us to be pessimistic in life. Say two rakaats Salaat ul Hajaat, make dua with purity of heart and send your forms, I am sure you will get the visa with Allah's mercy.
Bro, I sent you a PM...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
lonly widout hubby said:
y r u thnking like datttttttttttt ?? bhaeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

salam sis how are you??? I am bhen not bhaeeeeeeeeee ,but yaar dhar lagti hai heen say kyun ke kabe kiya kaam dehkty hai kabe kiya

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
people help. Its more than a month that my husband send his passport for visa - when he will get it back?
And also CIC Islamabad lost my sister-in-law merriage certificate - what we should do? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
immigrant320 said:
Got your PM but unfortunately am not able to send any more messages to anyone, seems that feature is disabled on my account.
Alright, well whats the update on your side? remedical yet?

B

bestplace4u

ayesha_a said:

no you are not bugging me at all, i did not have any interview they are not calling anyone for visit visa interview, and yes you have to fill out the details of your siblings and mother , father, just send out anything you have regarding work all you have to make sure is to provide them every required document plus you can also write a cover letter that yu will come back as your spouse immigration is already underway.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING