Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:
Slam to every one
I have been a silent reader for this forum for a month and finally decided to register.
I am really disappointed to see that timeline is 22 month for ISB office. That is ridiculous a long time.I yet have to submit my application next month. :-[
Any way a good news for you guys.. Jasson kenny might be moving to new ministry. Let's hope this news is true.
montrealgazette.com/news/canada/Tough+choices+Harper+picks+first+majority+cabinet/4788543/story.html

or

vancouversun.com/news/decision-canada/Tories+announce+cabinet+Wednesday/4797533/story.html

i often watch Canadian TV channel online like cp42 and the others

i saw them conservative put a future plan in assembly in that they also mention that they are going to make some more law about immigration i hope that will be good but if we see the history

that are not lets see what will happened

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
i often watch Canadian TV channel online like cp42 and the others

i saw them conservative put a future plan in assembly in that they also mention that they are going to make some more law about immigration i hope that will be good but if we see the history

that are not lets see what will happened

honestly folks, its jason kenny or joseph penny wouldnt make much difference, they're all following the same mandate and instructions of the FEDS... Only different in personalities their system is totally mechanic, had there been human beings involved the things wouldve been different...

Just pray to Allah, have mercy on us, Ameen!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Oh Mahmed17 sis Happy anniversary may Allah give u longgggggggggggggggggggggggg life together with your husband and he come soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and join uuu
Mahmed sister Happy 2nd anniversary. Insha Allah you will celebrate 3rd one with your Hubby. :)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Mahmed sister Happy 2nd anniversary. Insha Allah you will celebrate 3rd one with your Hubby. :)
Jazakallah khair bhai, inshAllah 3rd one we will make up for the missed 2 we were apart :p
Pakistan ki tayari ho gaye kia? Hope you and babhi have loads of funnnnnnnnnnn inshAllah

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Jazakallah khair bhai, inshAllah 3rd one we will make up for the missed 2 we were apart :p
Pakistan ki tayari ho gaye kia? Hope you and babhi have loads of funnnnnnnnnnn inshAllah
Yeah ho rahi hy tiyari aaj mid-term exam hy & June mid mey final than after I am leaving. :) will send daily TCS to CHC untill they become sick of me and say we got over proof now, lets issue VISA now ;)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yeah ho rahi hy tiyari aaj mid-term exam hy & June mid mey final than after I am leaving. :) will send daily TCS to CHC untill they become sick of me and say we got over proof now, lets issue VISA now ;)
I am sure k over proof karne say interview ap ka waive ho jaye ga inshAllah, bas bhai zayada mat tang karna, chc walo ko bhi reason chahiye delay karne ki. I pray that everything is best for you, may you be successful in your mid-term and final, and also in winning babhi's heart while u are there ;)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
some lossserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hacked my hotmail account todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......................... saddnesssssssssssss

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you everyone for your wishes really means a lot ... I will pray that each of you do get to reunite wih your family soon... Inshallah! :D

Keep faith in Allah... Beshaq woh bara karsaz hai

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Congrats brother, wish you a very happy life, let me know if you need any help in Toronto, you can pm me
Thankyou Brother for the wishes May Allah bless you and your family... I will in fact be landing in Toronto and Alhamdolillah everything has been arranged except of course Job :) But i have trust in Allah and inshallah something better will come of it ...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAF said:
Thankyou Brother for the wishes May Allah bless you and your family... I will in fact be landing in Toronto and Alhamdolillah everything has been arranged except of course Job :) But i have trust in Allah and inshallah something better will come of it ...
Congrtulation bhai and all the best. Beside Became-A-Loner bhai I am also in Toronto, let us know If we can be of any help. :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
HAF said:
Thank you everyone for your wishes really means a lot ... I will pray that each of you do get to reunite wih your family soon... Inshallah! :D

Keep faith in Allah... Beshaq woh bara karsaz hai
YEAH for sureeeeeeee........... allah see hey umeed hai .....
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAF said:
I am not sure what your skill set is ............ regardless let me know I might have friends working in your field or at least guide you in the process....Good luck

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
somebody is just jealous :p...i just checked mine someone gave me a -1 as well :-\ LOL
Yaar mujhe to logo ne -ve de de kar -14 per pohuncha diya hai...ab ham itni buri bhe advice nahi dete yaar!!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
Guys a quick question: I just emailed the embassy. Don't they usually send some automatic reply that they received your email and will respond? I just emailed them but didn't get this automated response yet. Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes it happened to me last time I emailed them, didn't receive the auto reply however received an official reply within hour and a half...