Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Thanks for the great suggestions. I will do all of this. I am going to first send in a letter stating why I did not visit him till now and also will attach all the proofs that I have up till now. Then I will tell them that I am visiting him soon (within this year) and will be sending in those once I go there.

Yes, I am glad that it is not a straight rejection letter but I was not expecting this as well since I thought I gave them everything that would satisfy them :'( Ammmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :'( :'( :'(

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
Hey guys

I am very upset and almost just broke into tears :'(...my husband got a letter from the embassy stating that they believe our marriage may have been based on “privileged” basis and they think it “may” be not be real. They have given us a little over a month to send additional information and recent pictures. I am not really sure how this will work but I am getting really frustrated now. This is the first reply from their side in almost 12 months and they have totally ruined my day.

I would appreciate any suggestions on what to send them as proof. I have not visited him at all and we have been married for last 2 years almost. I am a student here and he is working full time...should I send them the proofs I have right now and then visit my husband, gather more proofs and send in those proofs as well?

Thanks

how can they said like that do you have BARAT and Walima Pic all with family

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Tor-wi said:
Hey guys

I am very upset and almost just broke into tears :'(...my husband got a letter from the embassy stating that they believe our marriage may have been based on “privileged” basis and they think it “may” be not be real. They have given us a little over a month to send additional information and recent pictures. I am not really sure how this will work but I am getting really frustrated now. This is the first reply from their side in almost 12 months and they have totally ruined my day.

I would appreciate any suggestions on what to send them as proof. I have not visited him at all and we have been married for last 2 years almost. I am a student here and he is working full time...should I send them
the proofs I have right now and then visit my husband, gather more proofs and send in those proofs as well?
Everyone already gave u good advice but I just wanted to say don't give up hope many people receive this letter and get PPR so hang in there may Allah make this easy for you just gather your proofs and inshAllah I will pray everything works out for you

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
My situation is little different. The reason why I didn not have many Rukhsati pictures were because his immidiate family had a member who passed away so we had to adjust to that and cut down on Valima. I guess I should have visited him before and not wait till this ugly letter that I got...anyways I will try my best to stay calm and make wise decisions at this point. Thanks for the support....

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
whole load of beautiful children :D :D yes sis thanx for the duas:) looking forward to having them inshallah! Hubby wanted to have kids 2 years ago BUT I said "not until we are together"!! Now why should a woman raise the kids alone???? sooooo easy for men, GOD:/ 8)

SIS today is your 2nd anniversary! congrats and may allah bring both of you together soon inshallah:) Good for you that you are going out with friends:) enjoy!!

mahmed17 said:
Wa alaykum salam,
You know strangely enough i LOVE studying and going to school...so for me it's not too bad it's just hectic when things pile up. And no I still have two years to go :eek: I know right...my husband will have to put up with me going crazy every exam time 8) for the next two years. Oh it's too bad we live so far away it would have been nice spending sister time, for now i will write my lab report and on Friday I am going on girls night to the movies to watch fast 5 :)

Yes I am sure after that long wait he won't be complaining allhumdulillah you are together now. For us it has been 21 months so lets see how much longer they will make us wait. I am going to start getting more hours right after the exam is over, jazakillah khair for your duas and may Allah (swt) shower you and your hubby with LOADS of happyness and many blessings, and a whole load of beautiful children AMEEN. :p

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
whywait:( said:
whole load of beautiful children :D :D yes sis thanx for the duas:) looking forward to having them inshallah! Hubby wanted to have kids 2 years ago BUT I said "not until we are together"!! Now why should a woman raise the kids alone???? sooooo easy for men, GOD:/ 8)

SIS today is your 2nd anniversary! congrats and may allah bring both of you together soon inshallah:) Good for you that you are going out with friends:) enjoy!!
InshAllah...I can't wait for you to have them either. You are right my husband said the same thing and I told him no way, at least if he is here he can look after me during that time :p but inshAllah one day Allah will bless us all with our own families. I'm glad you have only got one job know u deserve to spend some quality time with the hubby.

Jazakillah khair...you remembered my anniversary ;D it's a happy but sad day. Happy because it's been 2 years and I've had my husbands support and love but sad because he is still far from me, khair inshAllah that will also change soon. I am excited for Friday night halal party :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mahmed17 said:
InshAllah...I can't wait for you to have them either. You are right my husband said the same thing and I told him no way, at least if he is here he can look after me during that time :p but inshAllah one day Allah will bless us all with our own families. I'm glad you have only got one job know u deserve to spend some quality time with the hubby.

Jazakillah khair...you remembered my anniversary ;D it's a happy but sad day. Happy because it's been 2 years and I've had my husbands support and love but sad because he is still far from me, khair inshAllah that will also change soon. I am excited for Friday night halal party :p
Oh Mahmed17 sis Happy anniversary may Allah give u longgggggggggggggggggggggggg life together with your husband and he come soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and join uuu

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Wsalam
Congrats man & happy togetherness :)
All the best for life ahead n remember us all in ur prayers
Thank you For the wishess...May allah bless you and reunite u with your family soon :)

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Updated list with my name :

1.mariah - Letters sent
2.one 2 ka 4 - Letters sent
3.S.a - Please update your status
4.Pak 28 - Please update your status
5. Liakram. - Letters sent
6.ranjah - Sent
7.anzee - Please update your status
8.jia - Please update your status
9.m_alihussai - Letters sent
10.become-a-loner - SENT
11.UOC - Please update your status
12.lahorecouple - Please update your status
13.bigmakdaddy - Please update your status
14.Jaania - Please update your status
15.mrs waqas baig - Please update your status
16.missha - Please update your status
17.DodgeCharger -Letters sent
18.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter) - Please update your status
19.saggit_16 - Please update your status
20.saifsmarty - Please update your status
21.khan82 (Husband case send email + mail letter yesterday)
22.zamanabila - letters sent
23.sunny170 - Please update your status
24.raz.hz - will be sending tonight
25.jani99 - Letters sent
26.amuhammad - Sent on May 11, 2011 (response received on May 13, 2011 ....i am impressed)
27.pakivette - suggestion was made on page 995. Please update your status?
28. Alishehzad -Please update your status
29. Blahhh -Letters sent
30. Doctorkhan - Letters Sent

[/quote]

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh yarr yah pcc or ppr or pp kya hota ha

often listen on this forum that re pcc or ppr

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Raymasood said:
oh yarr yah pcc or ppr or pp kya hota ha

often listen on this forum that re pcc or ppr
Re-PCC: re- police character certificate
PPR- passport request
PP- passport
;D

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated list with my name :

1.mariah - Letters sent
2.one 2 ka 4 - Letters sent
3.S.a - Please update your status
4.Pak 28 - Please update your status
5. Liakram. - Letters sent
6.ranjah - Sent
7.anzee - Please update your status
8.jia - Please update your status
9.m_alihussai - Letters sent
10.become-a-loner - SENT
11.UOC - Please update your status
12.lahorecouple - Please update your status
13.bigmakdaddy - Please update your status
14.Jaania - Please update your status
15.mrs waqas baig - Please update your status
16.missha - Please update your status
17.DodgeCharger -Letters sent
18.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter) - Please update your status
19.saggit_16 - Please update your status
20.saifsmarty - Please update your status
21.khan82 (Husband case send email + mail letter yesterday)
22.zamanabila - letters sent
23.sunny170 - Please update your status
24.raz.hz - will be sending tonight
25.jani99 - Letters sent
26.amuhammad - Sent on May 11, 2011 (response received on May 13, 2011 ....i am impressed)
27.pakivette - suggestion was made on page 995. Please update your status?
28. Alishehzad -Please update your status
29. Blahhh -Letters sent
30. Doctorkhan - Letters Sent
31. raymasood - file in CHC Isbd in q

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
khan82 said:
Oh Mahmed17 sis Happy anniversary may Allah give u longgggggggggggggggggggggggg life together with your husband and he come soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and join uuu
Jazakallah khair khan82!!!! Ameen to your duas may Allah (Swt) also unite you and your spouse very soon and give you lots of happyness together. AMEEN. Gave you a +1 for your beautiful dua ;D ;D ;D

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Re-PCC: re- police character certificate
PPR- passport request
PP- passport
;D

thank you thank you

yah mare khyal main after 9 to 10 months ka bad re medical and re pcc or and imm ka kahty han

is this right

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Raymasood said:
thank you thank you

yah mare khyal main after 9 to 10 months ka bad re medical and re pcc or and imm ka kahty han

is this right
Yes usually around the 10-12 month range, but for me they came after 19 months :p