re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mayena said:
you are all great ;D ;D ;D
Inshallah I will be praying for all.
I have done some shopping but im at work too, will be leaving office in a week and in last week of may I will be going inshallah.
Where is best place bro,,,, ur not online today
han best bro kahan gayi??

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
yeah i know it will be cold, ::)
as your time line showed its been 20 months your case took

even your is a wife case don't you think its took more then normal

agar ap ka itny dar main howa ha to hamara to ALLAH he hafiz....

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalam u alaikum Everyone,

I just wanted to share that today i have received my passport with Visa stamped and finally i will be able to reunite with my wife, my son and daughter in Canada...the visa was stamped last week with a validity of an year ...BTW today is the day they changed my status to Decision made at ECAS... dont know how these CHC I walaas work. Anyways Thank you all for your help and support and i will continue to pray for everyone specially Dodge, Bestplace, Jia, Tanhayi, Mahmed, be a loner, Mayena(though you have received your passport) etc etc as your posts were really helpful ... I hope you and your better halves get visa soon too :) Everyone if you need any help or guidance please feel free to contact me...

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAF said:

I just wanted to share that today i have received my passport with Visa stamped and finally i will be able to reunite with my wife, my son and daughter in Canada...the visa was stamped last week with a validity of an year ...BTW today is the day they changed my status to Decision made at ECAS... dont know how these CHC I walaas work. Anyways Thank you all for your help and support and i will continue to pray for everyone specially Dodge, Bestplace, Jia, Tanhayi, Mahmed, be a loner, Mayena(though you have received your passport) etc etc as your posts were really helpful ... I hope you and your better halves get visa soon too :) Everyone if you need any help or guidance please feel free to contact me...
Walikum Assalam...

bro at first congratulation to you and Thanks ALLAH ka us ny ap ko kamyabi ata ke or INSALLAH any wali life main be woh ap ko kamyabi ata karayn

AMEEN

also your case shown that around 20 months time right

challo end is wel every thing is well

ak bar phir (MUBARKANNNN)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amuhammad said:
Became-a-loaner,

Yes, this was the response to the letter everyone is sending. I sent that letter to Jason Kenny, cc'd to PM, Haper, and my MP. I did't cc to Jack or anyone else

I hope this helps.

I am glad to see that they gave you a case specific response so it worked better than the mails which they trash (as many members tell us here), anyone els who has sent the letter lately please update

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Wsalam
Congrats man & happy togetherness :)
All the best for life ahead n remember us all in ur prayers

HAF said:

B

bestplace4u

jia said:
han best bro kahan gayi??
I am here ladies i am just sad so was silent reader from last couple of days now you will ask why am i sad :) so the reason is 10 months wait kia then response aya bhi tou re pcc and imm forms now i dont know how much longer

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
I am here ladies i am just sad so was silent reader from last couple of days now you will ask why am i sad :) so the reason is 10 months wait kia then response aya bhi tou re pcc and imm forms now i dont know how much longer
atleast be thankful veeray, i didnt even get those yet even though have same timeline as urs!!! gave u +1 :)

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
atleast be thankful veeray, i didnt even get those yet even though have same timeline as urs!!! gave u +1 :)
Jaani yehi soch k kuch tassali hojati hai i am sure you will get the remed and ppr together InshaAllah

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Hey Guys
when u ppl use VEERAY na tou the 1st char comes in ma mind is VEER, The Salaman Khan: Topless, long scattered hair, Pumped up muscles, with sword in hand yelling Veeeeer! Veeeeer! Veeeeer! and then song going in bkgrnd "Tali mar 2 hathi veera Tali Wajay gee......."

B

bestplace4u

saggit_16 said:
Hey Guys
when u ppl use VEERAY na tou the 1st char comes in ma mind is VEER, The Salaman Khan: Topless, long scattered hair, Pumped up muscles, with sword in hand yelling Veeeeer! Veeeeer! Veeeeer! and then song going in bkgrnd "Tali mar 2 hathi veera Tali Wajay gee......."
yukh so GAY lol

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
Walikum Assalam...

bro at first congratulation to you and Thanks ALLAH ka us ny ap ko kamyabi ata ke or INSALLAH any wali life main be woh ap ko kamyabi ata karayn

AMEEN

also your case shown that around 20 months time right

challo end is wel every thing is well

ak bar phir (MUBARKANNNN)
Thank you very much for the wishes ... inshallah everything will turn out great for you too bus allah per bharosa karein

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
bestplace4u said:
jub mujhe re-pcc aur imm forms request aye thi tu I was going to kill my self, :eek: itna depression tu kabhi bhi nahi hoa tha bec 21 months intizar k baad ye recieve hoa.khair ALLAH sei dua hain k agei k procedure jaldi khatam hojai ameen :).

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
HAF said:

buhat mubarak hu.

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
HAF said:

Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wish you safe trip a beautiful life ahead