no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
tanhayi said:
ok yeah i have sent email and they replied that ur case is finalized and documents would be returned in coming days.
but its more than 8 days now. still waiting
okay then its a good news,,, contact TCS and tell them ur address,, they may search if they have gotten anything.

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
mayena said:
okay then its a good news,,, contact TCS and tell them ur address,, they may search if they have gotten anything.
but how come i know about the TCS guy for some specific area in peshawar?
can u plz guide me

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all;

Last night my husband received yet another request for forms (IMM and supplementary). This is the third time he has received this request.

I am baffled, he is absolutely gutted, and obviously the visa post must be wondering as to what the heck are we doing. We have no clue as to what they are on about.

He has now sent them an email telling them not to read this situation as though he is trying to mis-state or distort the info. He is trying to provide them with the most complete picture of his personal history. Did change a few jobs of late, upgraded his education etc.

One other issue may be that some of the dates of his employment duration in 2004, 2010 may not be matching up with the forms he submitted originally. Unfortunately, we do not have the original forms that we sent to the CHC at the time of lodging our case. How does he go about baselining that information?

He has sent them the latest compilation of personal history and requested them to consider that as full and final account of his history. They have been requested to review that information. I am not sure how would they respond to the review request though.

any additional ideas that some body may ike to stump up?

cheers.

mani4547

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Request
17-05-2011
Med's Done....
23-05-2011
Passport Req..
17-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2011
my wife planning to visit Pakistan next month... should we go to Embassy and check the status of our application... please advise......

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a question....

Is it at all possible to go to Islamabad and pick up a passport?

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And another question,

When you guy's email the embassy do you use the case specific inquiry on the Canadian Pakistan High Commisson site or do you send an email through your own account sending ur inquiries to this address: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca?

B

bestplace4u

3 Womens
Topic: Husbands Sy Kaam Karwana

American: Main Ne Husband Se Kaha Ke Ahinda Khana Tum Pakao Gaye
2nd Din Us Ne Kuch Na Kiya
3rd Din Usney Rost Bana Liya

German: Main Ne Husband Se Kaha Ke Ahinda Ghar Ki Safai Tum Karo Gaye
2nd Din Wo Chup Raha
3rd Din Poora Ghar Saaf Tha

Pakistani: Main Ne Un Se Kaha Ke Ahinda Kapray Tum Wash Karo Gaye, Apney Sab Kaam Khud Karo Gaye
Aglay Din Mujhy Kuch Nazar Na Aaya
2nd Din Bi Kuch Nazar Na Aaya
3rd Din Aankh Ki Soojan Kuch Utri To Kuch Nazar Aaya

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Congrats (Y)
Happy togetherness and wish u all the best for life ahead

mayena said:
Dear All,, Good morning :D

Guess What yesterday I went to PK and collected my passport from TCS office, and on the same day came back to Afghanistan.
I am soo soooo thankfull to Allah.
I still dont feel what is going on lol.. ;D
it took me 21 month to get visa. :mad: Man the weather was so hot there,,, :eek:

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
AOA TO ALL>>
Finally My wife got letter today.she just called me.CIC-ISB Requested PCC and forum.IMM-0008,IMM0008 1E.and also IMM 5406.Please tell me where i download this forum and this forums about whats.....i am so happy to hear this news....

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
bestplace bhai meri e.mail k jawab deen plse..

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayena said:
Dear All,, Good morning :D

Guess What yesterday I went to PK and collected my passport from TCS office, and on the same day came back to Afghanistan.
I am soo soooo thankfull to Allah.
I still dont feel what is going on lol.. ;D
it took me 21 month to get visa. :mad: Man the weather was so hot there,,, :eek:
Hey very many Congratulations Mayena on getting your visa :D... Now u should pray for us too... its been 37 days since i have sent the passport and yet no decision has been made :(

B

bestplace4u

What's The Most Popular Word That Begins
With 'F' & Ends With 'K'?
Its FACEBOOK :p

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALI_KHAN said:
AOA everyone. My wife had sent ISL her passport for visa with re med on 15th of April 2011. Today she got a call from some lady at the embassy who asked her to verify my residential address in Toronto by faxing her the address. I never heard of such a thing before. I was wondering kh essa kion howa. Humaray saray documents per mera Toronto ka address likha howa hai magar phir bhi?? Mujhey lagta hai they just wanted to make sure that the address in Toronto is still the same. 8) I hope passport with visa jaldi ajai..waisay my wife asked the lady ke kitna time lagay ga passport wapas milnay mai and she said she doesn't know.. :( :(

For all the friends here on this forum..ap logo ke leay eek sher hai..apnay spouses ko suna dena..dil halka hojai ga..hehe.. :) :)

'Uss morr se shuroo karein aa phir se zindagi,
Har shay jahan hassen thi aur hum tum ajnabi.'

Ali sahib your poetry is going to get us in trouble .............. :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zujal said:
Hi all;

Last night my husband received yet another request for forms (IMM and supplementary). This is the third time he has received this request.

I am baffled, he is absolutely gutted, and obviously the visa post must be wondering as to what the heck are we doing. We have no clue as to what they are on about.

He has now sent them an email telling them not to read this situation as though he is trying to mis-state or distort the info. He is trying to provide them with the most complete picture of his personal history. Did change a few jobs of late, upgraded his education etc.

One other issue may be that some of the dates of his employment duration in 2004, 2010 may not be matching up with the forms he submitted originally. Unfortunately, we do not have the original forms that we sent to the CHC at the time of lodging our case. How does he go about baselining that information?

He has sent them the latest compilation of personal history and requested them to consider that as full and final account of his history. They have been requested to review that information. I am not sure how would they respond to the review request though.

any additional ideas that some body may ike to stump up?

cheers.

Its a difficult thing to manage to be honest ......... I would say dont write more stories to them nor should you provide more updated education and job related documents ....... there is always a disclosure at the bottom of those forms that says if you misrepresent then we will do bla bla bla ........ order CAPIS notes to see if they have figured out discrepancy in the information or not ....... or if you have brought their attention to it ........ trust me I made so many mistakes when I refilled my forms (when my application under skilled worker was in process) and no one bothered matching it with old forms .......... stay with the most recent forms he has sent .............goodluck