13.bigmakdaddy - Please update your status
14.Jaania - Please update your status
15.mrs waqas baig - Please update your status
16.missha - Please update your status
17.DodgeCharger -Letters sent
18.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter) - Please update your status
19.saggit_16 - Please update your status
20.saifsmarty - Please update your status
21.khan82 (Husband case send email + mail letter yesterday)
22.zamanabila - Please update your status
23.sunny170 - Please update your status
24.raz.hz - will be sending tonight
25.jani99 - Letters sent
26.amuhammad - Sent
27.pakivette - suggestion was made on page 995. Please update your status?
28. Alishehzad -Please update your status

p.s.: please find final draft and postal addresses on Page: 986.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Karachi medical and dental college
mariah said:
hey shamma nice...a a dentist tooo...kahan say graduate kia?

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
wes786 said:
I can be any second now...itna wait kya hai thora aur sahi :) Congrats once again...
thanks wes bhai...but u know i m waiting from 8th march and im worried coz i have seen on cic website that decision made can either be PR application approved or refused :(

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
whywait:( said:
you will get it inshallah:) all the shopping done??
abhi shopping ka dil nahi chah rha . 2 months say tension mei hn

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
tanhayi, that's how I felt:( But please try not to think negative!! Inshallah you will get the passport with the visa:) Did you go to MP because I did and my MP send them inquiry and they responded by saying the Passport has been recived and under disition making officer.....some respond is better than no respond:/
tanhayi said:
thanks wes bhai...but u know i m waiting from 8th march and im worried coz i have seen on cic website that decision made can either be PR application approved or refused :(

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
wes786 said:
Nice!!! so you are one of those lucky ones to have it done in 12 months. COngrats....
I don't know how lucky I am bro..Magar tension nahi lenay ka..Inshallah ur next. I think our timeline are pretty close to each other. My case was a little different too magar bas pata nahi kesse ISL ko rahem agaya mujh per..I pray ke processing time for spousal visa 6 months ka hojai pakistan ka.. ::)

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Ok you have already sent PCC covering the 4 years of ur stay in UK and then after those 4 years there u came back to Pak and since u have not gone back to UK for more than 6 months?
if yes then u don't need any more PCC from UK.
if ur living in Pak then u would need a rePCC from Pak only.... rePCC covers the time span from the point u sent PCC with application till date
Thanks saggit. I thought so too. No I didn't go back but if I knew this would take so long I would've gone back to England. Now I have to wait until I sort this out first. These morons love winding up innocent, good at heart people.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ALI_KHAN said:
I don't know how lucky I am bro..Magar tension nahi lenay ka..Inshallah ur next. I think our timeline are pretty close to each other. My case was a little different too magar bas pata nahi kesse ISL ko rahem agaya mujh per..I pray ke processing time for spousal visa 6 months ka hojai pakistan ka.. ::)
Well, lets hope so...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tanhayi said:
Yeah you are right. However, 99% of the time the result is positive if the Passport has been requested so you have a fairly good chance of receiving a stamped passport back :) Don't worry everything is good, think positive and get ready to fly to Canada...

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inteha hogayee intezaar ki
Aayee na Kuch khabbar merey visa ki
Ye Humain hai yakeen bewafa wih nahin
Phir wajah kia hui intezaar ki

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
thx for ur supportive replies and concerning abt my situation brother ali_khan and ranjah brothr.

i'm taking next steps carefully after reading ur advice.

just spoke to lawyer and he said ,they got re-med letter yesterday and likely to send me to pk. (he seems gud and was asking his lady assistant that why wsnt she forwrding my e-mails to him earlier).

now the issue is how to pay him yar,i still hae to pay damn 2000 candian ... u knw how its hard while staying and earning in pk..!
well,im going to make instalment for him i think..

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
saifsmarty said:
thx for ur supportive replies and concerning abt my situation brother ali_khan and ranjah brothr.

i'm taking next steps carefully after reading ur advice.

just spoke to lawyer and he said ,they got re-med letter yesterday and likely to send me to pk. (he seems gud and was asking his lady assistant that why wsnt she forwrding my e-mails to him earlier).

now the issue is how to pay him yar,i still hae to pay damn 2000 candian ... u knw how its hard while staying and earning in pk..!
well,im going to make instalment for him i think..
Hmm..well try to make like maybe $500 payment towards your balance so at least he releases your re med and talk to him and see if he allows the remaining amount to be paid in installments. I was thinking about ke if your in pak u can apply for a credit card from a bank and pay some of the amount through that card and you can pay the bank back every month..i mean its better than paying altogether which u have to do in ur case to ur lawyer. Waisay agar ap mind na karen to who is the lawyer in from which firm?

J

jani99

jani99 said:
This video shows that Kutta Kenney is against muslims and niqaab but favoring sikh turbans... He is against muslims and against Pakistan thats why we have so many issues and there seems to be nobody to come up with any solution, bcoz Canadians have re-elected them for the third time and this lucky guy (Kutta Kenney) got the opportunity to become more famous having the same seat with even more number of votes in May 2nd election. He is going to play a nasty game. I support people who have written letters to Kutta Kenney and prime minister.

I have done almost everything but still do not know the answer. I am having issues with my in laws about this processing delays, I might be filing for a divorce soon, but I will hang in here and will do everything i can to shake people up in the government.

I have tried to find answers through the following channels:

- CIC Call Centre (They cant give you the answer because your file is being processed outside Canada)
- CHC-Islamabad (Nobody answers the phone, if you get lucky somebody in the reception will answer your phone and say send email or fax)
- Islamabad email Inquiry (99.9% chances are your are going to get a generic reply that "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review" if you are within first year of your processing time)
- Emails to ministers (People have sent emails to immigration minister and prime minister, most of them get a generic reply that we are aware of the situation and your request has been forwarded to the minister's office)
- Email to MP at my local area (No Reply)
- Email to news channels (nobody really cares except Rosemary Barton @ CBC news, this video shows how she asked questions to immigration minister)
- Emails sent to High Commissioner and Deputy High Commissioner @ CHC-Islamabad (They never replied)

Facts about Canadian Immigration (cic.gc.ca) and CHC-ISlamabad (pakistan.gc.ca):

- cic.gc.ca timelines for all categories of visas as oppose to CHC-Islamabad website. They have not updated processing time pages or they are not synced. Date modified is shown at the bottom of each page of Canadian immigration websites. You can compare the Date modified and you will find out how they are playing this Game.

- CIC websites claim that the immigration process is fair and people will be notified with the status of their visas. Basically, you are screwed if you have applied for a Canadian visa @ CHC-Islamabad.

- CHC-Islamabad is taking almost 2 years to process spouse visa, but spouses from China and India are getting visas in 4 to 6 months.

- CHC-Islamabad does not touch spouse application in first year, therefore medicals and police clearance certificates expire after one year and then people have to do this again on their own expense. Things get changed in one year, people move from one place to another, its not that easy to get police clearance in Pakistan.

- CIC charges almost $1100 in advance for processing a spousal visa and unfortunately online e-cas systems shows "IN PROCESS" even if a person has got the visa stamped on his passport.

- CHC-Islamabad is taking 10 months for a worker visa and 5 months for a student visa as oppose to their mentioned timeline of student visa (9 weeks) work visa (16 weeks). First of all people have to find a job in Canada, apply for LMO which takes 6 months and then add another 10 months to get a work visa. Minister Jason Kenney should just say to my face that I don't want you in Canada. People have been waiting for student visas for 5 months and most of them have been deffer ed for the applied semester.

This is the time to wake up, we have waited enough for the new government and now we know things will get worse if we dont stand up now. We have to do whatever we can to resolve this issue at CHC-Islamabad not for few who are in this forum but for the people of Pakistan. People who apply after us should not have to go through this never ending delay. The processing time can be much faster, people will accept refusal of the visa rather than waiting for months and years and then get denied by an immigration officer. After all, your life should not be in hand of one immigration officer. We should have other chances bcoz it is our right...
I have sent an email to Rosemary Barton @ CBC News, NDP Mps, Jack Layton and prime minister stephen harper.