+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
did u contact them what was the response?
Last I contacted them in mid April, and I received generic reply that it is in process and a request letter was sent in Feb and 45 days to comply.

In Caips that I just received doesn't have anything after February either so, I am planning on requesting CAIPS again end of May. And also an planning to send them an email again soon...

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Last I contacted them in mid April, and I received generic reply that it is in process and a request letter was sent in Feb and 45 days to comply.

In Caips that I just received doesn't have anything after February either so, I am planning on requesting CAIPS again end of May. And also an planning to send them an email again soon...
ya u shud

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
wes786 said:
Wassalam, and welcome to the forum brother! I agree with you 100% for your suggestion to saifsmarty...

Would you also share your timeline here please if you don't mind or you can just send me a Private Message if you don't want to go public.

My timeline is following:
Applied for my wife from Pak Jan 2010..
Received approval letter from Missas office end of Feb 2010..
AOR letter from ISL start of April 2010...
Some additional docs in Sept 2010
Remed and ppr together in mid of March 2011...
Remed done and passport sent mid of April...
Waiting now..

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro we both not only have same timeline but almost same responses too..... only diff is u got rePCC n imm request n I sent those voluntarily and ur's is wife case n am the husband sponsored.
Believe me Email is not of any help I sent 4 mails in last 30 day and got generic reply for only 2. Caips notes were lil breather though but cover only up to march 8 activity. we have ordered again in start of may and on suggestion of bestplace bro I sent a fax couple of hr earlier but no hope for any adequate reply. lets see

wes786 said:

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Wassalam, and welcome to the forum brother! I agree with you 100% for your suggestion to saifsmarty...

Would you also share your timeline here please if you don't mind or you can just send me a Private Message if you don't want to go public.

Few technical steps that he should be taking if he really wants to get rid of that stupid lawyer without paying penny:

Step 1) Lawyer is acting like his representative and has full access to his spouse's info/file. The important step that he should take is fax a new form (Use of a Representative [IMM 5476]) to embassy and request to cancel Lawyer's representation at embassy and put your own name as representative. So that you will start acting like your spouse's representative and as well as sponsor. Lawyer wouldn't get the idea that step one is done until he inquired embassy about the status of your case - it will take some time until he get the understanding that Step one is done.

Right after doing Step one send an email to embassy and tell them that you have cancelled the Lawyer's representation and you didn't get the medical from him and request them to resend medical request on your new postal mail address (provide them postal mail address too) in Pakistan.

Step 2)Lawyer is getting his mail because he instructed embassy to do so; Change the postal mail address. If you do it online it will take some time, I think ~ 15 business days or more; so send them a fax to get that contact address changed immediately (normally takes 2-5 business days).

Now where Lawyer can screw him up:
if he is a desi lawyer then he doesn't need to worry at all lawyer wont do any thing :). But only thing that he should be worried about is the "contract" that he has signed with him - if he did so. Normally, desi lawyers just take it easy and don't sign contracts with their desi clients but if he did sign the contract with him then I suggest double check
the documents and read that contract loudly and see what type of conditions he put. If there is nothing serious then just screw him up and he doesn't need to pay him anything. If there is something serious or the technical language that he has doubt about then just get the consultation/advice of some other lawyer. Lawyer's in Canada normally (98%) don't charge for initial consultation; so go easy!!

The thing is Lawyer didn't get the job done and he is already screwing him up by not giving him re-medical documents. In my opinion and I am 99.9 % sure that lawyer wont go after him if he got all above mentioned steps done.

Can you pm me the lawyer's name (if you don't mind and if you are dealing with some GTA Lawyer) - I know 90 % of GTA's desi lawyers. I would tell you right away what he can do and what he can't :). If I know him and if I have some connection with him then just take above pasted steps easy and he will return your documents right away (only if I have some connection with him).

Take it easy brother!

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Ranjah said:
Few technical steps that he should be taking if he really wants to get rid of that stupid lawyer without paying penny:

Step 1) Lawyer is acting like his representative and has full access to his spouse's info/file. The important step that he should take is fax a new form (Use of a Representative [IMM 5476]) to embassy and request to cancel Lawyer's representation at embassy and put your own name as representative. So that you will start acting like your spouse's representative and as well as sponsor. Lawyer wouldn't get the idea that step one is done until he inquired embassy about the status of your case - it will take some time until he get the understanding that Step one is done.

Right after doing Step one send an email to embassy and tell them that you have cancelled the Lawyer's representation and you didn't get the medical from him and request them to resend medical request on your new postal mail address (provide them postal mail address too) in Pakistan.

Step 2)Lawyer is getting his mail because he instructed embassy to do so; Change the postal mail address. If you do it online it will take some time, I think ~ 15 business days or more; so send them a fax to get that contact address changed immediately (normally takes 2-5 business days).

Now where Lawyer can screw him up:
if he is a desi lawyer then he doesn't need to worry at all lawyer wont do any thing :). But only thing that he should be worried about is the "contract" that he has signed with him - if he did so. Normally, desi lawyers just take it easy and don't sign contracts with their desi clients but if he did sign the contract with him then I suggest double check
the documents and read that contract loudly and see what type of conditions he put. If there is nothing serious then just screw him up and he doesn't need to pay him anything. If there is something serious or the technical language that he has doubt about then just get the consultation/advice of some other lawyer. Lawyer's in Canada normally (98%) don't charge for initial consultation; so go easy!!

The thing is Lawyer didn't get the job done and he is already screwing him up by not giving him re-medical documents. In my opinion and I am 99.9 % sure that lawyer wont go after him if he got all above mentioned steps done.

Can you pm me the lawyer's name (if you don't mind and if you are dealing with some GTA Lawyer) - I know 90 % of GTA's desi lawyers. I would tell you right away what he can do and what he can't :). If I know him and if I have some connection with him then just take above pasted steps easy and he will return your documents right away (only if I have some connection with him).

Take it easy brother!
Hmm..Ranjah bro I agree with you if saifsmarty's lawyer was in fact screwing around and not doing his job. But we have to realize that no lawyer no matter how good he is and trustworthy will ever release your re med until the fees is paid in full. The reason behind it is that after releasing the re med the lawyer has nothing in his hands because the passport request most likely will come straight to your paki address. Saif will change the address online after receiving the re med (do it). You have shown a lot of concern Ranjah but all I ask is that if some money is worth the pain saif is going through. I mean the steps you mentioned might be correct but just imagine if saif does all that and as slow as ISL is they delay his case even further cause of the slow process (i.e more 6 months) and more new information coming from Saif. Right now saif bro has everything in his hand to end the process in couple of months inshallah if he just pay that lawyer his fees. In my opinion the lawyer maybe slow or impotent but if he is asking for his total fees at this time then he is not wrong. That's what i assume from what I read from saif's previous post. But once again its just me. Peace and salam

P.S. Saif bro in ur previous post you were worried that there is a deadline for the re med documents. You are right but that is only if you do not have a professional rep. If u have a lawyer, like urself than the deadline is about 60 days cause the ISL embassy knows that the diplomatic mail takes a long time to reach Canada (to ur lawyer). So my advise once again, pay the lawyer and get ur re med asap and get an appointment with a doctor asap. May Allah help us in this difficult time..

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paki girl said:
Allhamdulillah ..im soo happy today.. i got my passport back with visa..

its all because of our efforts, prayers and the endless help of forum members..
im so thankfull to u all.
tis waiting game was so hard n painfull.. this time is the horrible one of my life time n i wish everyone who is caught in this painfull game will pass it soon..

here is my timeline:
Very Many Congratulations on getting your visa... Now u should pray for us to get our passport back from CHC-I.. I have sent it on April 5, 2011

applied in december 2009
AOR jan 21 2010
additional documents june 2010
objection on nikkah octuber 2010
sent wedding n reception pics in november n december 2010
re-medical n updated PCC n other refilled docs 25 december2010
medical done jan 6 2011
PPR 15 april 2011
passport sent 18 april2011
status change to decision made 2 may 2011
passport back with visa 9 may 2011

mani4547

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Request
17-05-2011
Med's Done....
23-05-2011
Passport Req..
17-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2011
no news till today ... when i can expect my re-medical request... my wife sponsored me....

CIC-MISS : 26-APRIL-2010
AOR : 14-JUNE-2010
CIC ISB START PROCESS : 13-JULY-2010
MEDICAL EXPIRED : 19-MARCH-2011 :'(

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Dont worry man. My med expired in Jan 2011 and I haven't recieved any remed request yet and am March AOR
have you thought of ordering Caips notes?
mani4547 said:
no news till today ... when i can expect my re-medical request... my wife sponsored me....

CIC-MISS : 26-APRIL-2010
AOR : 14-JUNE-2010
CIC ISB START PROCESS : 13-JULY-2010
MEDICAL EXPIRED : 19-MARCH-2011 :'(