Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
today my wife left to canada.. feeling like hell... f*cking CHC-ISB...

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
bestplace4u said:
Just few days more its almost over for u :)
i dono whats going on... they didnt contact after dec 2010, emailed them many times me and my spouse but they are not responding to them... just replying to MPs email... 3 months before MP told that its in queue with Immigration Officer review and 1 month back he said that its in queue to be reviewed by Decision Maker officer...

I gave Caips note forms to my wife and asked her to order when she get back...

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good job Ali!

m_alihussain said:
Thanks Ranjah !

Here are the mailing addresses and email addressess of above mentioned ppl;

Mailing Address - Parliament Hill Office
Jack Layton, M.P.
Leader of the NDP
House of Commons
Ottawa, ON
Canada
K1A 0A6
Email Address
Layton.J @ parl.gc.ca

Mailing Address - Parliament Hill Office
Mr Jason Kenny (Honorable Minister for Citizenship and Immigration)
325 East Block
House of Commons
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6
P. 613-992-2235
F. 613-992-1920
Email Address
kennej @ parl.gc.ca

Mailing Address of PM
Mr Stephen Harper (Honorable Prime Minister of Canada)
Office of the Prime Minister
80 Wellington Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A2
Fax: 613-941-6900
Email Address
pm @ pm.gc.ca
Harper.S @ parl.gc.ca

Local MP Address
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Mailing Address of Governor General of Canada
His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston
Governor General of Canada
Rideau Hall
1 Sussex Drive
Ottawa ON K1A 0A1
Email Address
info @ gg.ca

Mailing Address - Green Party National Office
Elizabeth May
Leader of the Green Party of Canada
Green Party of Canada
PO Box 997, Station B
Ottawa, ON K1P 5R1
Email Address
leader @ greenparty.ca

Director of Asia & Pacific-Visa office
International region / visa office complains
Citizen and immigration canada
Attention Director of Asia and Pacific (islamabad)
Gean Edmond tower south
365 Laurier Av West 16th Floor
Ottawa ON K1A1L1

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how long does it usually take to get appointment for re-medical. my wife went two days ago in KARACHI and she apparently got a date for 19th May after constant insisting. Otherwise they only had 26th of May as the date available. When my wife told them that on 27th of May it will be 30 days(deadline) since the letter was issue so she cannot take the risk of coming that late then only they gave her 19th May. But they are calling her twice. One on 19th May and second on 23rd May. Why is that? she was telling me that she was asked to come twice the first time she did her medical as well(that was before we submitted the docs).
Any feedback on this?

Plus, what should I send CIC-I when she has done her medical? Any receipts? Anyone with experience please help.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Well this is what u call Attitude as per KISS (Keep it simple sweetheart) rule ;)
I can smell something burning over here is it? if u know what I mean ;)

Come'n bro don't feel deprived join the League of handsome guys 8) all u need is to maintain shape & gentleness with attitude ;)
actually got a lot of it and even more, but just to name a few..:;

im already in the league of extraordinary men!
good looks
4 pack stomach (if not six pack)! ;)
very well spoken (part of sexy speech,
Husky voice..

need i say more...
all this i aint saying it, women sayin it 8) ;D

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Amin86 said:
Dear mayna i didnt send any email to embassy, i know its gana take 35 days to stamp the visa ok, u will get back ur passport soon Inshaullah dont worry, and i 'm new in this forum sorry if i did any mistak da kodam sharee canada bakhir mayree ma kho ottawa mayreem wa shuma ??
Hey gues i am from Afghanistan too and sponsoring husband from there. He send his passport on April 26 and steel waiting. He is in Pakistan right now waiting for his passport. Its so dangerous for him to stay in Pakistan i dont know how long he will handle it.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dante2010 said:
how long does it usually take to get appointment for re-medical. my wife went two days ago in KARACHI and she apparently got a date for 19th May after constant insisting. Otherwise they only had 26th of May as the date available. When my wife told them that on 27th of May it will be 30 days(deadline) since the letter was issue so she cannot take the risk of coming that late then only they gave her 19th May. But they are calling her twice. One on 19th May and second on 23rd May. Why is that? she was telling me that she was asked to come twice the first time she did her medical as well(that was before we submitted the docs).
Any feedback on this?

Plus, what should I send CIC-I when she has done her medical? Any receipts? Anyone with experience please help.
They dont call twice ........... may be they want the blood, urine test and X-ray in one visit and in the second she will be examined by doctor who might not be available until May 23 .......... In lahore and Islamabad there are hell lot of designated doctors who give you appointments same day ..... if she affords to travel she can get it done in islamabad and take the return flight same day ......... they give a receipt to applicant which she will be required to mail to CHC-ISB by TCS .......... make sure you get the tracking number and then email CHC-ISB that u have sent Medical, receipt number of Medical and tracking number of TCS

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brothers & Sisters: Please feel free to edit if I missed something in below pasted letter.

Became a loner brother: You missed the changes suggested by DodgeCharger, here is the final draft :

Mr. Jason Kenny
The Honorable Minister for Citizenship and Immigration

Re: Spousal visa processing time for applicants from Pakistan

Dear Honorable Minister,

I take the opportunity to congratulate your party for winning a sweeping majority from every corner of Canada, in particular from ridings with majority of voters with Pakistani background such as in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.

I would like to bring to your attention a very touchy matter, Since 2008 the spousal visa time frame at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been on the rise and now in the last update earlier this year the waiting time frame has hit an all time high...an average wait time of 21 months (this excludes the 45 days it takes at Processing office in Mississauga).

The emotional toll and suffering we have to go through during the waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in words, it is of no question that it is the worst experience of all in one's life and puts unnecessary stresses on even a legit relationship, work performance and future goals, some of the sponsors have new born children, born out of marriage relationship while waiting (for average of 21 months) for their spouses to reunite with them and missing those golden moments as parents in the first year of child's birth, which I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighboring country with identical cultural background has spousal visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if this unusual waiting time only applies to Canadian High Commission Islamabad due to understaffing issues or spousal visa quotas for Pakistan. Being a taxpayer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary waiting time just to reunite with our spouses.

I believe that your office will take necessary steps to look into this matter to help hundreds of Pakistani spouses in Canada. We require your help since you are the leaders chosen by our staunch support and mandate.

Thank you kindly,

Print your full name here
--------------------------
(Signature)

Your address/contact info Your sponsored spouse Name & file number

became-a-loner said:
OK dear friends ............... This to me is the...

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
dante2010 said:
Any feedback on this?

Don't worry she got in a week its okay. First day they just checking second they its just for x-ray. And they will send all of it, tell your wife to get sender number so you can check it on computer when they sended and when it received for your safety. And InshAllah you will receive passport request in 2 months. Good luck

B

bestplace4u

dante2010 said:
Any feedback on this?

Did she go the one which is in Saddar? or the one at Tipu Sultan Road.
The one at Tipu Sultan has dates available all the time and they dont call twice.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Brothers & Sisters: Please feel free to edit if I missed something in below pasted letter.

Became a loner brother: You missed the changes suggested by DodgeCharger, here is the final draft :

Mr. Jason Kenny
The Honorable Minister for Citizenship and Immigration

Re: Spousal visa processing time for applicants from Pakistan

Dear Honorable Minister,

I take the opportunity to congratulate your party for winning a sweeping majority from every corner of Canada, in particular from ridings with majority of voters with Pakistani background such as in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.

I would like to bring to your attention a very touchy matter, Since 2008 the spousal visa time frame at Canadian High Commission Pakistan has consistently been on the rise and now in the last update earlier this year the waiting time frame has hit an all time high...an average wait time of 21 months (this excludes the 45 days it takes at Processing office in Mississauga).

The emotional toll and suffering we have to go through during the waiting time is unbearable and cannot be described in words, it is of no question that it is the worst experience of all in one's life and puts unnecessary stresses on even a legit relationship, work performance and future goals, some of the sponsors have new born children, born out of marriage relationship while waiting (for average of 21 months) for their spouses to reunite with them and missing those golden moments as parents in the first year of child's birth, which I believe defies the spirit of family reunification as described in Citizenship and Immigration Act of Canada.

It is quite surprising and disturbing to witness that our neighboring country with identical cultural background has spousal visa processing time of only 6 months. I am not sure if this unusual waiting time only applies to Canadian High Commission Islamabad due to understaffing issues or spousal visa quotas for Pakistan. Being a taxpayer and active member of Canadian society I strongly feel that our community should not be subject to the pain and suffering ensuing from this extraordinary waiting time just to reunite with our spouses.

I believe that your office will take necessary steps to look into this matter to help hundreds of Pakistani spouses in Canada. We require your help since you are the leaders chosen by our staunch support and mandate.

Thank you kindly,

Print your full name here

(Signature)

Your address/contact info Your sponsored spouse Name & file number
thanx ranjah, u are right he did miss those changes!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added: ayesha_a & saggit_16

Here is the new list - please feel free to add/edit your nicks:

1.mariah
2.one 2 ka 4
3.S.a
4.Pak 28
5.liakram
6.ranjah
7.anzee
8.jia
9.m_alihussai
10.become-a-loner
11.UOC
12.lahorecouple
13.bigmakdaddy
14.maknojia
15.Jaania
16.mrs waqas baig
17.missha
18.DodgeCharger
19.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter)
20.saggit_16

Anyone else - who would like to come forward for the community cause?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sagit 16 brother, Pick any day in coming week and send that letter out.
I will be sending on Wednesday.

saggit_16 said:
WOW! so much work done on Email/letter task in jus couple o days.
so guys I don't see a tentative decided date? is there any?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....