re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
bestplace4u said:
InshaAllah by saturday i will get the PCC so planning on sending everything on Monday InshaAllah.
inshallah,buhat mubarak hu :)

hamidadel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
received & valid until December 2012
Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
Waiting for someone to fly togather
Hi guys, i am new in this forum, i wanna share my case, leaving in Canada sponsoring my wife from Kabul, Afghanistan, After Mississauga, my wife case transfer to Islamabad of Pakistan, on August 10 2010, received AOR/File number can check online, says in process since April 10 2010, even i send e-mail to visa section for inquiry but they send me e-mail back said that Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review u have to wait and thanx for ur not sending more letters. i don't know how long it takes, i never believe that this much time it takes. do some one knows how long more it takes?
thanks

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidadel said:
Hi guys, i am new in this forum, i wanna share my case, leaving in Canada sponsoring my wife from Kabul, Afghanistan, After Mississauga, my wife case transfer to Islamabad of Pakistan, on August 10 2010, received AOR/File number can check online, says in process since April 10 2010, even i send e-mail to visa section for inquiry but they send me e-mail back said that Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review u have to wait and thanx for ur not sending more letters. i don't know how long it takes, i never believe that this much time it takes. do some one knows how long more it takes?
thanks
HI DEAR UR WELCOME TO THIS FORUM,,,, WELL IT WILL TAKE 12 TO 14 MONTHS AFTER AOR AUR MAY BE MORE,,,,IT DEPENDS.

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
mariah said:
meray ko bhi koi allah ka banda jawab day day :(
no i paid immigration services fee with the initial application while RPRF is paid after sending my passport .
but its better to pay both at the start . it will save ur time

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
i got my Caips notes today...so much coding in it eh...
so basically its till march 2011....and i got that letter in april asking for proofs....so till march they say that marriage is genuine and they hav a child together bla bla....decision is pending after they gey the proofs i sent...lets see inshaAllah

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
i got my Caips notes today...so much coding in it eh...
so basically its till march 2011....and i got that letter in april asking for proofs....so till march they say that marriage is genuine and they hav a child together bla bla....decision is pending after they gey the proofs i sent...lets see inshaAllah
So Let me clear this, you already have a kid together and you got a letter that marriage is not genuine ??

Ali

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
I have got nikafied with my maternal cousin in Jan 2011 and it is our love arrangement. I just wanted to ask that would they create problems in getting married to your cousin? Or would this make my case strong ? My husband has already filed the case from Canada on April 7’2011 and are expecting the reply this or next week…And fyi my ruksati is planned after I get my visa.. Is it the right decision or not?

PS- I'm living in Pakistan since my birth..

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone:

I need a quick suggestion please. My husband sent an email to the visa post yesterday and received a response early this morning from them.

It suggests that they have sent out a letter to our lawyer in Canada on the 21 st of april 2011. They also indicated that we have to respond to that letter in 45 days.

Our lawyer is yet to confirm the receipt of that letter.

Prior to this message my husband received a phone call form the visa post on the 5th of April 2011 requesting resubmission of IM forms. He submitted those forms on the 7 th of April. He has already had his re-meds and police checks done and sent in March 2011.

Can anyone guess what this latest piece of documentation may be about?

Ya Allah karum.

regards
zujal

amatullah

Oct 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
Can anybody guide me how to get the Police Character Certificate from Karachi? Also, is it possible to get that certificate while being in some other city? What paperwork is required and how many days it will take?

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
hinajameel1984 said:
I have got nikafied with my maternal cousin in Jan 2011 and it is our love arrangement. I just wanted to ask that would they create problems in getting married to your cousin? Or would this make my case strong ? My husband has already filed the case from Canada on April 7'2011 and are expecting the reply this or next week...And fyi my ruksati is planned after I get my visa.. Is it the right decision or not?

PS- I'm living in Pakistan since my birth..
Marring your cousin would not effect your case (positively or negatively). While not doing Ruksati will make your case very weak for CHC-I. They may or will consider your marriage fraudulent or not real. Since your husband is also your cousin it will be more obvious that he is just sponsoring you so you can come to Canada. My advise is to do the Rukhsati and update the file with CHC-I as soon as possible(once it gets transfered from Canada). Don't wait for 12-14 months for CHC-I to send you a letter with an objection. Do all the marriage ceremonies and take thousands of pictures to send them to CHC-I as a proof.

B

bestplace4u

zujal said:
Hi everyone:

I need a quick suggestion please. My husband sent an email to the visa post yesterday and received a response early this morning from them.

It suggests that they have sent out a letter to our lawyer in Canada on the 21 st of april 2011. They also indicated that we have to respond to that letter in 45 days.

Our lawyer is yet to confirm the receipt of that letter.

Prior to this message my husband received a phone call form the visa post on the 5th of April 2011 requesting resubmission of IM forms. He submitted those forms on the 7 th of April. He has already had his re-meds and police checks done and sent in March 2011.

Can anyone guess what this latest piece of documentation may be about?

Ya Allah karum.

regards
zujal
45 days deadline is given for objection letter, re pcc and imm forms i am guessing its the same letter requesting for imm forms and re pcc.

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks bestplace4u :)
well don't u think that it could be my hubby's ppr...coz when last someone from chc isb spoke to my hubby...he said that our case is about to finalize.

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zujal said:
thanks bestplace4u :)
well don't u think that it could be my hubby's ppr...coz when last someone from chc isb spoke to my hubby...he said that our case is about to finalize.
If it was PPR Letter than the timeline would have been 15 days. 45 days timelines are usually for additional documents, Re-PCC etc

HAF

Apr 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanhayi said:
the same call i received on 12 march from embassy after sending my passport but still waiting for my passport :) on 3rd may my e-case status shows decision made
Tanhayi u are scaring me ... did u pay the RPRF after that call? and did u email them about your passport.? but this is good news that your status has changed to Decision made... Hope u receive good news soon... Best of Luck:)