Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
inshAllah..we will all see good times with our spouses very soon. meri dua main aap sab shaamil hain :)
Thank you so much sister for praying its really harddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd part of the life i think

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
By reading all these sad feeling comments from various wifes I think I am lucky one as my Jatti never complain in serious words infact give me the encourgment when some time I go down than she said " Sohniya kioun chop ay kioun odas ay, tere oper sadke mey so so dafa jawa, tenu heer wala nakhra dekawa chalo ub smile kre" thats it and than the tense is over for me ;D No wonder case is in 15 months and still we have little bit more pateint left over.
my husband is my best friend..and i have known him a loong time..if i cry infront of him.. its because i am most comfortable sharing my inner most feelings and thoughts with him. and that cannot be considered as complaining..we cry with each other and we console each other.. i guess every couple is different and special in its own way..

i guess all female members on this thread love their husbands and their husbands are all lucky to have them.. similarly all wives are lucky to have such wonderfully supportive husbands

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
saggit19 said:
my husband is my best friend..and i have known him a loong time..if i cry infront of him.. its because i am most comfortable sharing my inner most feelings and thoughts with him. and that cannot be considered as complaining..we cry with each other and we console each other.. i guess every couple is different and special in its own way..

i guess all female members on this thread love their husbands and their husbands are all lucky to have them.. similarly all wives are lucky to have such wonderfully supportive husbands
lol this reminds me of my last day in Pakistan my husband had a really bad fever so when I woke up and dressed it was 4am we had to leave and he was still in bed all my feelings just came out I started crying and I said to him you don't care if I just leave you are lying here and didn't even get up yet lol then he hugged me and we just held each other for a long time...relationship between husband and wife is really special nothing can compare to it as you said it really is like best friends you can share everything with that one person

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So every morning, when i wokeup, I check my email and then CIC website. But as usual nothing. Since we are all in the same boat, so everyone knows how its feel to start your day with a hope and then ends in disappointment. I request all of you again to keep remember these people who put us in this situation, and whenever you see the conservatives knocking at your door, explain them your pain. On the same time, if you are giving vote to Liberals, make sure they have any plans to tackle this discrimination against us.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Now If only the CIC would see all of this and understand how much we love our spouses and vice versa and they'd just let us be together again.

I was actually thinking that when I was posting my dil dukhra here. My husband also checks this forum from time to time and only once he has used this account to post a question. When we see each other, I try being all bubbly and happy so he doesn't ever know how sad I am without him. I don't want him to become depressed with me or because of me. I really hope he doesn't check this forum lately because I've been expressing my sadness here. If he ever does I know he's going to say, jaan why didn't you tell me so I could cheer you up. lol He's so sweet but I want him to stay happy and not become stressed.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mahmed17 said:
lol this reminds me of my last day in Pakistan my husband had a really bad fever so when I woke up and dressed it was 4am we had to leave and he was still in bed all my feelings just came out I started crying and I said to him you don't care if I just leave you are lying here and didn't even get up yet lol then he hugged me and we just held each other for a long time...relationship between husband and wife is really special nothing can compare to it as you said it really is like best friends you can share everything with that one person
awwwww....u lucky girl!!! mashAllah what a sweet story.. u guys r soo cute lol!!

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
On a positive note, thank GOD there is internet and all the other instant resources that allow us to communicate with our spouses whenever we want, as much as we want and not have to wait for the post to come. :-X Yes I am sad right now but if we didn't have such resources, definitely I would have gone insane. lol :D

great person

Aug 24, 2010
i think ur rite mate, i got an email saying its in queue for initial review and that background checks are over...i don tno how this process goes :S

khan82 said:
but since January i emaild them its for intial review still so in my point first they review then they send it for intial review

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigmakdaddy said:
Its so ironic, I was thinking the same thing couple of days ago. Instead of engagement, I should've done Nikkah and submit the process. It would've been 10 months early :( But we were too naive I guess back than.
I wish I had gotten married instead of engaged too. But then I would have to wait a year either way because I wasn't 18 yet!!! lol :p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok friends I have found a lowest calling rate (3.9 cent) for PKSTN. I have tried it and super call no bull sh*t around the rate I see the rate I got charged. Its a prepaid service but you can always pullout 3 months call history by login online to your account for CHC proof.

Let me know if anyone intrested and give my account no as a reference so that I can get 10% reference credit ;D or if anyone paying less than 3.9 do let us know so we can make a switch to that.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Salamzz All,

Any good news???

When Im in this forum seems like everyone is asleep LOL

Wish you all the best!

Maybe kal SUBAH koi achi khaber humain milay aur aap sab ko bhi INSHALLAH

AMEEEEEEEN

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ok friends I have found a lowest calling rate (3.9 cent) for PKSTN. I have tried it and super call no bull sh*t around the rate I see the rate I got charged. Its a prepaid service but you can always pullout 3 months call history by login online to your account for CHC proof.

Let me know if anyone intrested and give my account no as a reference so that I can get 10% reference credit ;D or if anyone paying less than 3.9 do let us know so we can make a switch to that.
website please!

hhhina

Dec 25, 2010
today i got letter that my hubby got rejected im very sad i dont wht do to i need good lawer can u tell me how long its gone take to apeal

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhhina said:
today i got letter that my hubby got rejected im very sad i dont wht do to i need good lawer can u tell me how long its gone take to apeal
Sorry to hear that sister. I really do feel sorry for you do you know what rejection reason mentioned on the letter.