+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
please don't use past tense (liked) for your picture :eek: i was jusk kidding with you...now continue your journey. inshallah you will get there :)
bestplace4u said:
lol nice funny one i just liked the picture of guy walking towards his destination that's who i am lol

B

bestplace4u

whywait:( said:
please don't use past tense (liked) for your picture :eek: i was jusk kidding with you...now continue your journey. inshallah you will get there :)
oh yea I am walking towards it InshaAllah soon will be successful :D

hhhina

Dec 25, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Welcome on the forum. When did they make the decision does ecase shows the date?

its has been a month no letter came i called mp she said wait to 2 month so let see wht happend coz i has been 2 yrs now im really upset

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
u must be hving gr8 time wid ur wife in pak.........................................
Yes indeed..it has only been 24 hours, but yeah its great to see her after long 9 months...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
. Salam Wes brother just saroS'hubby come how was you tripe thanks to Allah u arrived safe. How was surprise wish u come with bahbi

wassalam. Yes arrived safely yesterday and the surprise went great she was sleeping when I got here in the morning and woke her up in the middle of the night she was shocked to see me...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
lucky you i'm so jealoussssssssssssss hope you have a blast..how did the surprise go? How long are you there for?
:) thanks, surprise was great she was sleeping when I woke her up in the middle of the night she was shocked to see me beside her. I am here till the end of April and hoping to see her remedical, PPR and Passport with VISA before I leave so she can come along wth me :p lol I know that too much asking but you can't achieve if you don't dream :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wes bhai, enjoye your trip I heared weather is warm too. After 2-3 days rest could you please visit CHC-I to find out whats going on there and update us. Could you? 8)
Thanks bro, weather is actually not bad...when I landed it was 20 degrees. Yes in the afternoon it gets hot but still not as bad as last june/july.

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Thanks bro, weather is actually not bad...when I landed it was 20 degrees. Yes in the afternoon it gets hot but still not as bad as last june/july.
bhai jaan maze karo holidays manao kahan forum pe aagaye aap :p

M

maximus391

wes786 said:
Wes bhai have fune :)

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Hi everyone,

I got a call from embassy on 1st april that they will send me PPR letter through TCS, should I wait till 6th May and if I didnt get anything, should I call them, contact them or fax them again my address which they asked me.

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:
Hi everyone,

I got a call from embassy on 1st april that they will send me PPR letter through TCS, should I wait till 6th May and if I didnt get anything, should I call them, contact them or fax them again my address which they asked me.
lol 1st April make sure it wasn't april fool

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haa Haaa Haaa
Essi Layee tu Best bahi mujy v hansi ayeee,
coz maryaa ko tu only call aye ambessy ke terf say ...
but mujy tu PPR request aye thiii....letter aap k samnay post kya tha main naay ;D ;D

bestplace4u said:
aur nahi tou kia Anso shaba ne us din sab ko heart attack de diya tha :p

B

bestplace4u

anso said:
Haa Haaa Haaa
Essi Layee tu Best bahi mujy v hansi ayeee,
coz maryaa ko tu only call aye ambessy ke terf say ...
but mujy tu PPR request aye thiii....letter aap k samnay post kya tha main naay ;D ;D
lol ya :p