became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanPak05 said:
Today my wife received a letter from the CHC-ISB which set us back due to the circumstances of our nikkah which was conducted over the telephone/webcam. I knew it was coming due to others experiences others before me are going through in recent months, but I couldnt help but feel frustration when seeing it.

To sum the letter it states our marriage does not appear to be genuine, soley for the purposes of obtaining status, due to marriage was not consummated.

We are aggressively preparing our response to this letter and its ironic as we were preparing to go to Pakistan to conduct rukhsati because of length of time we have already been waiting and apart.

Our response will not be to undermine CHC-ISBs letter due to understanding their perspective, but to prove that we are genuine through letters from work and friends stating awareness of relationship and plans of preparation to go to Pakistan, telephone bills, support payments and emails.

We have sent over 1 years worth of phone bills, emails and support payments over the course of the process, its unfortunate that they have again asked for them. Generic request? who knows.

For those waiting, please take comfort that they have reviewed a file with a June 2010 AOR and progress is being made.

CanPak05
Brother, you wont believe me but a close friend of mine had telephonic marriage back in 2007 and his wife was here in exactly four months from date of application he told me that he had all the rituals (rasams like mehndi, rukhsati, barat walima) done WITHOUT HIM since he was here, had two of his close friends who were CSP officers write him letters that they participated in his marriage rituals on plain paper with official stamps, had nikkah khawan's affidavit attested by magistrate that he conducted the telephonic marriage, moneygram, phone bills and regular cards were also included. the only difference could be that he had an engagment before he left Pak for Canada, embassy waived her interview and directly sent her passport request ............. one thing .............. it all happened before the arrival of Devil ........ Jason Kenny

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigmakdaddy said:
Inshallah your passport will arrive soon. Since I heard your story, I am thinking if I should go in May or wait a little longer. Its already been 2.5 months since my last visit and my wife is getting her mood swings very ofter nowadays - I don't know what is best either to wait or visit regardless :(
As a woman, what do you suggest Tanhayi?
Bigmakdaddy. You should know your wife feeling better than sister Tanhyai. Just go and visit her if you are planing.

Aur onn ke liye Jhanjaraan zaror le ke jana yaha se aur waha jaa ke ik black Paranda be le ke dena she will like it. Keep the culture alive keep it Punjabi style ;D

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ayesha_a said:
HAHAHA ok jee so in that case everyone should calculate from the 'handwritten' date:D

Im glad :D
If they are completing old cases and contacting May ones aaj kal...i guess i will be contacted in July.. (my medical expires in june)
really they r contactng may walooooooooo koooooo ? wowwwwwwwwwww

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Among all this sadness, if you wish to LOL, watch Hum sub umeed sey hain on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CII7lpAnoiI

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maula tera shukir Jine subha dekhni naseeb fermai.

Oth jao dosto subha ho gi. Anso veer g & Charger Lala g aa jao fir kuje di lassi ready ay mein wait kr rya wa dona da.

Ayesha Baji & Mahmed sister, shala kosh rawo, Giondian rawo te hasdian khedian rawo. ap dono mil ke Jatti ke saath tandoori per rotian lagaye ;D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Dante Bro, Now I start to think one more time, as you guys have online Nikah and they are processing than In my case it is person in Nikah wedding with Molvi saahib and 125 attendees at banquate hall and all the welcome tradition and other stuff was same as just like any normal wedd,every body dressed up, same couples pic's. only Rukhsati was not done which I told them will be done here in Canada upon her arrival and we can provide the proof for that. If your office need this statement legalized than I can provide you the noterized affidavt and if it is not in accordance I and my wife shall be held liable for our action.

Not sure how much assurance and proof they need it and still think marriage is not genuine and not processing the file any further.
how the pictures of Ruskhati should look like i read in this forum when bride and groom walk in to car they should snap a picture which i didnt do that while i had our ruskhati so can any one tell me exactly how it looks like???????? and how it should be????

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Hi everyone,

By the Grace of God my husband has arrived in Toronto yesterday. Friday April the 1st he landed in Toronto. It was such a great feeling going to the airport and recieve him and i am so very happy and i wish all the members from this forum very good luck and wish you all the very very best.
May Allah listens to everyone's prayers and Dua's and i hope all the people from this forum get togeather with their spouse as soon as possible.

Good Luck again to everyone.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very Good Masha Allah. Mubarkan hon Saroo sister. Agr aap apni life diary likhti hy tu please oss mey CHC ka naam na likheye ga nahi tu pori book sad ho jye gi. All the best

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Oth jao dosto subha ho gi. Anso veer g & Charger Lala g aa jao fir kuje di lassi ready ay mein wait kr rya wa dona da.

Ayesha Baji & Mahmed sister, shala kosh rawo, Giondian rawo te hasdian khedian rawo. ap dono mil ke Jatti ke saath tandoori per rotian lagaye ;D
InshAllah bhai g kyun nahin asa nu intezar ha us din da k saday mian g avan te inshAllah twadi biwi v a gay fir te eid mana gay canadian tandoori per rotian lagania te hain bas thora twano v intezar karna paisi

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

By the Grace of God my husband has arrived in Toronto yesterday. Friday April the 1st he landed in Toronto. It was such a great feeling going to the airport and recieve him and i am so very happy and i wish all the members from this forum very good luck and wish you all the very very best.
May Allah listens to everyone's prayers and Dua's and i hope all the people from this forum get togeather with their spouse as soon as possible.

congratulations may Allah (swt) keep you both very happy...keep us in your duas who are still waiting :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

Congrats and he most welcome lucky you mubarik ho

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
tanhayi said:
passport bhi nahi aya
aur husband wapis chalay gay
mei bht kkhafa hn
kia karun
rona araha hay :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
DONT BE UPSET,inshallah ur passport will be back soon,
rona araha hai tu i suggest k roo loo bec buhat sakoon milta hain ..
:'(

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
bestplace4u said:
I had mine renewed in 2007 also there is no box in it so i am guessing you have the same one like mine.
Check out the page #2 Where it says religion or if there was previous passport on ur name then it's number.
But i am guessing as you and I have same passport from 2007 then no need to sign on it.
confussing?? ::)pls explain
i have made my passport in 2008,next page per sign ka option hai,tu kia mujhe usper sign karna hain???

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaLam sab nu....
thnx Jutt Sarkar....Lasssi da v Shukryaaaa Veer Jeee...
Keee haaL jaay Veer Ji...?

ONE 2 KA 4 said: