+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
So when they had the on-line questionair few months back...was to get answers only on amendment for the new regulation. I like the idea but only if i didn't have to wait for 2 years already. It would be nice to have your spouse here in Canada within few months and then the 2 year regulation applied to the relationship! But if your process takes more then 2 years when it's genuine relationship and you suffer emotionally every single day............then 2 years later once again you are interviewed, will be ok but it will be sweet bitter reminder of 2 year of life which was wasted while the relationship was being proofed to them time after time after time!! Yes there are fraud marriages that we are seeing on media...may allah burn those idots in hell for bringing this day on to all of us now.
adzees said:
See the following link:

http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2011/2011-03-26/html/notice-avis-eng.html#d114

Official publication will occur tomorrow. You have 30 days to get your comments in. This is what the government is actually proposing:

Description

Citizenship and Immigration Canada proposes to introduce amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations specifying that, under the family class or the spouse and common-law in Canada class, a spouse or a common-law or conjugal partner who is in a relationship of two years or less with their sponsor at the time of sponsorship application would be subject to a period of conditional permanent residence. The condition would require that the sponsored spouse or partner remain in a bona fide relationship with their sponsor for a period of two years or more following receipt of their permanent residence status in Canada. Only cases targeted for fraud would be reviewed during the conditional period. Permanent residence could be revoked (leading to initiation of removal) if the condition of remaining in a bona fide relationship was not met. For all other cases, the condition would be automatically lifted after the specified conditional period had elapsed. Beyond the requirement to satisfy the condition, the conditional permanent residence would not differ from permanent residence.

Given concerns about the vulnerability of spouses and partners in abusive relationships, a process for allowing bona fide spouses and partners in such situations to come forward without facing enforcement action would be developed if a conditional permanent residence period were introduced.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haye Bichara Chachu. Aai na ub akil takane teri, way zalima pehle he insano ki tara kaam krta tu bad-dua na lagti. ub baitho sad face le ke or vodka ki bottle le ke sono Naseebo ko.

Even ke Jatt ki pehle din se he doshmani hy tere saath but phr be ap ko advice deta ho ub ziyada gham na kare aur " fursat mile tu Naseebo lal ke pass bottle le ke chale jana, do gharian pass baith ke haal-e-dil sona lena" Kis kaam ki Naseebo lal agr phr b Chachu tu rahe be-karar ;D and dont forget to say her "Ki haal ay baji"

Alishehzad

Feb 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
main nay apnay 30 workers ko 4 ghantey with pay off deney ka wada kia hai kay woh conservatives kay khilaaf vote dain i hate this motoo

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SorrrY, i never got AOR letter from yet,
i only got my file number through e-mail...

great person said:
Hi Anso,

it says u received your AOR in jan 2011...what does your time line say are they still telling you '9 months'?

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
My spouses mailing address disappeared again on e-cas. It just came back a few days ago. I wonder what it mean?? Anybody's address gone to?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Missing You said:
My spouses mailing address disappeared again on e-cas. It just came back a few days ago. I wonder what it mean?? Anybody's address gone to?
ya my gone back but again appear naw.................

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Haye Bichara Chachu. Aai na ub akil takane teri, way zalima pehle he insano ki tara kaam krta tu bad-dua na lagti. ub baitho sad face le ke or vodka ki bottle le ke sono Naseebo ko.

Even ke Jatt ki pehle din se he doshmani hy tere saath but phr be ap ko advice deta ho ub ziyada gham na kare aur " fursat mile tu Naseebo lal ke pass bottle le ke chale jana, do gharian pass baith ke haal-e-dil sona lena" Kis kaam ki Naseebo lal agr phr b Chachu tu rahe be-karar ;D and dont forget to say her "Ki haal ay baji"
lol believe you are so funny man lol lol lol

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
hi everyone in this fourm

I got emergency qestion need help

We sent our passport to visa office, along the reservation of the tickets, by tcs. accordence to the ticket my sponsor should travel on 29th march wich is tuseday. and yet we did not recieve the passports back. now what should i do.

please respond me queker

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When is the medical going to expire? If there is a room in expiry date than in my opinion change the booking date to atleast April 12 and fax the new reservation to CHC along with the reason that there office did not return the passport back before March 29th,so hence reservation need to be recheduled. This is another sign how effecient they are.

But who knows it may be delivered on Monday but I would not take a chance here.

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
When is the medical going to expire? If there is a room in expiry date than in my opinion change the booking date to atleast April 12 and fax the new reservation to CHC along with the reason that there office did not return the passport back before March 29th,so hence reservation need to be recheduled. This is another sign how effecient they are.

But who knows it may be delivered on Monday but I would not take a chance here.
the medicles going to expire on April 1, 2011, and they have asked us that we should leave prior 1st april 2011. that is why we booked the tickets for 29th, 2011

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
What u people think after this Govt. new Govt. take some initiative for immigration?
i hope new Govt will do something in this issue.