Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bura Lagny ke baat nhi hai sister,
May ny tu bas just mazaak may bola, coz Good news k lye hum loug 24/7 forum say munslik rehty hain,
tu ess lye becheeeni say intezar rehta hai humain,
aur rehi baat aap k husband k passport ke Its normal time,mil jye ga unhhain INSHALLAH boht jald,
aap ke time line if aap share kerna chahain...
nadiakarachi said:
ALHAMUDILLILAH bahi koi tension nahi hai mainey share kari hai apni batk mere hubby ka passport 3rd march ko chc behja tha bas im sorry agar kisi ko bura laga tu

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
lonelyinca said:
As-salamualaikum guys!

New to 'this' forum and newly married as well! I have some quick questions, appreciate any answers.
If my wife gets new NIC using my name as her last name, will she have to change her last name on ALL of her previous documents including school mark sheets, diplomas, certificates, etc..? OR it's not a big deal? Also, I am not present in Pakistan, can she still apply for her NIC without my presence? Will she need my NICOP copy or original? (I'm Canadian citizen)..

Thanks and looking forward to being part of this community!
No you don't need to change all documents only NIC and passport. to change NIC Nadra need original nikkah nama matric certificate her old NIC and ur NIC.

nadiakarachi

Mar 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Style said:
It could take anywhere from 3-5 weeks for you to get your passport back. So nothing to worry about - book for ticket for end of April :)
thanks style but my Q is remain there is any one send there passprt on 3rd march or around this date and get there passport now ?

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends!

Somebody got Re-Medical & PPR request and some only Re-Medical request from CHC, Islamabad.

My Wife got only Re-Medical request. Why not PPR?

CHC is wasting our time and delaying the cases reluctantly. Any comments, please?

Shakeel

how_much_longer

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Nadia,

Here's your answer....quoted from a person who recieved visa. This is from another forum...

salaam everyone,
i have a good news to share after a longgggggggggggggg time.my husband recieved his ppr on march 1st, sent passport on march 3 and recieved it back with visa affixed on it on march 17.and finally he landed on march 18.i m sooo happy that our wait is finally over and we r together now.i m sory couldn't share it before bcoz of my pc.it was out of order and today i have fixed it.all the best to the rest of the members who r waiting for thier spouses.may God help everyone.thanks

nadiakarachi said:
thanks style but my Q is remain there is any one send there passprt on 3rd march or around this date and get there passport now ?

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
shakeel7 said:
Hi Friends!

Somebody got Re-Medical & PPR request and some only Re-Medical request from CHC, Islamabad.

My Wife got only Re-Medical request. Why not PPR?

CHC is wasting our time and delaying the cases reluctantly. Any comments, please?

Shakeel
that's just how it is!

Be glad that she atleast got re-med request, hopefully she will get PPR in a week or so from what others have posted here.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
zujal said:
hello everyone;

I need some help interpreting this pretty straight forward and standard reply form CHC Islamabad. I know you guys are quite good at it, help will be appreciated. The following is what my husband received whilst asking for an update on our case, he advised them that he had sent them all the required docs and re-meds as they requested for (updated police checks, supplementary info forms, documentation proving m intent to establish myself in Canada etc) .

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Documents were received from applciant on 03 Mar 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

what do you guys make of this reply. by the way they received the docs o the 19th of march 2011 (tcs confirmed the receipt via an sms). Not sure why they claimed that they received the docs on 3rd of March 2011.

Thanks heaps
adzees said:
Do you mean 19th February 2011? Because we are still at March 18th, 2011 :)
zujal said:
sorry meant 18th of feb 2011

thanks
In that case, even though they received your documents on February 18th, 2011. They only attached it to your file on March 3rd, 2011. When CIC Islamabad sends outs a document request, they normally give 45 days to an applicant for a response and put next BF date accordingly. Take a look at the date on initial letter of request you got from CIC, and then add 45 days to it. You will notice that it will add up to +/- 2 days from March 3rd, 2011.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation to those fellow companions who have received either PPR or passport back with visa.

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Assalam O Alikum everyone

Congrats and best wishes to everyone. Bro Knaeem, as promised.. The visa issue date is Mar 8, 2011. Sorry for the delay.

Assalam O Alikum.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkshopISB said:
Assalam O Alikum everyone

Congrats and best wishes to everyone. Bro Knaeem, as promised.. The visa issue date is Mar 8, 2011. Sorry for the delay.

Assalam O Alikum.
Thanks for sharing broher... highly apprciated.. and have a wonderful time and wish you a lifetime of happiness...

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER GODISGREAT !!!!!!!! WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST AND HOPE YOU GET YOUR PASSPORT BACK SOON.

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
Sorry guys wasn't online for a few days.... wife finally came to canada

It took her 3 hrs to get out from the time the plane landed

Due to only 2 officers handling cases from people forgetting their landing papers to one uncle showing all of his documents on a laptop.
Furthermore custom officers were checking every bag ..... However lucky for her they didn't check hers....

If any questions .... ask me through personal message since work occupies me night and day..... which is why i'm being scolded for taking my work home (OH the JOYS of MARRIED LIFE LOL) ;D

Alishehzad

Feb 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m canadian citizen would it be a problem if i moved to pak till my wife gets a visa

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Pakistani bride whose marriage break at Toronto Pearson Airport return home

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2011/03/21/arranged-marriage-noor-returns.html

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Salaam everyone,

i have been waiting for my husband to get interview letter since June 2010 when we found out we were in the interview queue. On the 17th of March he got letter asking for updated PCC and imm forms and supplementary form allhumdulillah we are one step closer ;D