+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

L

lahorecouple

thanks kha for understanding my point of view :) :) thanks again...you my brother :)

IF YOU ARE GOOD EVERY PLACE IS GOOD FOR YOU , AND IF YOU ARE BAD EVERY PLACE IS BAD FOR YOU...I earnestly say it and i mean it and i believe it....

and let me just tell all you people this, i'm here to cooperate with you a hundred percent...100%...i'll be just right down the line with you...you watch...cause i think we ought to get to the bottom of lahorecouple 8)

M

maximus391

One of my relative (Husband) with March 2010 AOR has got his visa....Damn......why we are waiting from so long

L

lahorecouple

maximus391 said:
One of my relative (Husband) with March 2010 AOR has got his visa....Damn......why we are waiting from so long
whaaaaaaaat :eek:....
but great for that lucky guy :)

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
maximus391 said:
Hi maximus can u plz tell us his time line and did ur relative get his remedz ? and it was a husband or wife case ?

M

maximus391

kha said:
Hi maximus can u plz tell us his time line and did ur relative get his remedz ? and it was a husband or wife case ?
Yar his AOR was of March 2010 and he got his PPR Request in Feb 2010. He got Re-Medical +RE PCC Request in Jan 2011

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
maximus391 said:
Yar his AOR was of March 2010 and he got his PPR Request in Feb 2010. He got Re-Medical +RE PCC Request in Jan 2011
Great man he is a :eek: really super duper lucky person

B

bestplace4u

maximus391 said:
kaash hamare cases bhi jald hojayen

L

lahorecouple

maximus391 said:
maximus bro, what you think could be special in his case that expedited it??..what could be the factor for his fast processing??

B

bestplace4u

lahorecouple said:
maximus bro, what you think could be special in his case that expedited it??..what could be the factor for his fast processing??
Complete documents and simple case

M

maximus391

bestplace4u said:
Complete documents and simple case
Brother I think most of the cases are simple and complete. This one was the second marriage of sponsor so it was not simple. I think its just luck and depends on the visa officer who is reviewing ur file

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Brother I think most of the cases are simple and complete. This one was the second marriage of sponsor so it was not simple. I think its just luck and depends on the visa officer who is reviewing ur file
True! INSHALLAH woh din dhor nai jab 2009 aur 2010 walay cases complete honay walay hain I think end of April tak 2011.

Best Luck all.

B

bestplace4u

People from April and May are not replying so we may know what is the current situation these days.