lahorecouple said:
bestplace4u buddy, would you mind sharing your timeline with me
Application submitted to Miss-March 2010
AOR June 2010
Med Expired Feb 2011

L

lahorecouple

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
LahoreCouple bro are you offering NAJOMI BABA services here, just wondering. You have better things to do than telling the fortune like watching "Maju Da Veir' or "Bali Jatti" or "Sakhi Badsha" at lakshmi chok. Myself and Maximus bro are going on this weekend wanna join?
one 2 ka 4 just read your post...are you in pak these days? and if yes which city?

L

lahorecouple

bestplace4u said:
Application submitted to Miss-March 2010
AOR June 2010
Med Expired Feb 2011
ok...you got your AOR after 3 months you submitted the app...and i'm interested to know when they started processing your case...i mean this process starting thing is mentioned in AOR or in your Ecas status?? and our timeline starts form the date of AOR or from the date they started processing our case?? (which is mentioned where?)
meri app almost comlete ha...just curious how long it will take them to start my process at CHC-I...or when you think i can expect AOR if app is submitted end of this month?? thanks in advance

B

bestplace4u

lahorecouple said:
ok...you got your AOR after 3 months you submitted the app...and i'm interested to know when they started processing your case...i mean this process starting thing is mentioned in AOR or in your Ecas status?? and our timeline starts form the date of AOR or from the date they started processing our case?? (which is mentioned where?)
meri app almost comlete ha...just curious how long it will take them to start my process at CHC-I...or when you think i can expect AOR if app is submitted end of this month?? thanks in advance
Your process starts from the date which is mentioned on Ecas or in AOR like mine started on 21st June and I received AOR after 21st June.
If you file your application by the end of this month hopefully your Case will be approved in a month i.e end of April so expect your AOR in May or June.

L

lahorecouple

bestplace4u said:
Your process starts from the date which is mentioned on Ecas or in AOR like mine started on 21st June and I received AOR after 21st June.
If you file your application by the end of this month hopefully your Case will be approved in a month i.e end of April so expect your AOR in May or June.
thanks...yani k my timeline will look like yours but with 2011 instead of 2110 ;)

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
lahorecouple said:
i understand what you said...all of us know very well we talking about people and experience...and not about land itself...whatever i said to sis saroo was because i didn't know about her background...but i later i came to know about her identity..the big reason i got ramped seeing an indian muslim defaming pak was that i got irrevocable damages & losses in my life due to them when i was in dubai (won't go into detail)...i didn't say anything bad about indians or india or any place...did i??...you read my posts again...i didn't backup pak either too much instead there were some tipping points that made me go worng...though it's bad i tried to vent on sis saroo but i wrongly thought she was an indian muslim...

Im 100% agreed wid u and u r righto and yes some people have pakistan hating Phobia no matters wat ever they r in their new adopted countries or past abundant homelands :p

L

lahorecouple

Green Green said:
i think vast majority of the people on this forum belong to Karachi...very few from lahore and islamabad

oh btw canadians abhi ghorrey baich k soo rahe hain :D

B

bestplace4u

lahorecouple said:
i think vast majority of the people on this forum belong to Karachi...very few from lahore and islamabad

oh btw canadians abhi ghorrey baich k soo rahe hain :D
haan saare canadians ne apne ghore ghade sab bech diye :D