Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Jaania said:
Saroo CONGRATS, so happy for you. Please make DUWAAA for me too :(

Green Green ,, aap ki TIMELINE kya hai jee???
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU INSHA ALLAH.

L

lahorecouple

whywait:( said:
my oh my...i hope they do send it soon inshallah! I really don't understand as to why it is taking sooo long! It really is not fun waiting so long!

Anyhow, lahore bro in your "fortune telling sense" exactly which month and year do you think your own process will be over? And how many children do you see for yourself in the future? :D
fortune telling sense can only predict once my application is submitted :D...so i have to wait till the end of month
note: telling the number of children is beyond the scope of fortune telling sense ;D ;D ;D

L

lahorecouple

listner said:
If you are leaving Pakistan just because you cannot correct it ... then you are a loser.

If i am not getting personal then will you mind sharing since when you are in canada ?
exactly...moreover leaving your country is not bad, but if he makes excuses for leaving his country (owing to his own failures), he is a LOSER...

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
bestplace4u said:
hamko bhi wo totka batado jis se remed jaldi aajata hai lol
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu): Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) as saying:
"The supplication of one of you is granted if he does not grow impatient and say- I supplicated my Lord but it was not granted."

[Sahih Muslim : Book 35, Book Name Kitab Al-Dhikr, Number 6595]

B

bestplace4u

Green Green said:
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu): Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) as saying:
"The supplication of one of you is granted if he does not grow impatient and say- I supplicated my Lord but it was not granted."

[Sahih Muslim : Book 35, Book Name Kitab Al-Dhikr, Number 6595]
No Doubt Allah is the only one who can help us

B

bestplace4u

Green Green said:
Mian Na cheez kiya totka bataon aap ko jab aap k pass wo husti hai jo sub say behter hai :)
so when r u getting the medical done

L

lahorecouple

qamalik729 said:
Yeah kid ... its different thatn u think..... Hating Pakistan has nothing to do with the land itself...... and I am not that stupid that I would start hating the land which has nothing to do with things that happen there ....... what Pakistan is ...... it is with people ... their thinking's ... the way they do things.... I am sure I have lived more life and experienced more than u. It would not make any difference to me if u start convincing me or all of u start yelling swearing at me or whoever......
its experiences that u go through makes u hate or love ... its wot u feel after u go through things ........ if u got wot i said ... uell know otherwise its ur choice ......
i understand what you said...all of us know very well we talking about people and experience...and not about land itself...whatever i said to sis saroo was because i didn't know about her background...but i later i came to know about her identity..the big reason i got ramped seeing an indian muslim defaming pak was that i got irrevocable damages & losses in my life due to them when i was in dubai (won't go into detail)...i didn't say anything bad about indians or india or any place...did i??...you read my posts again...i didn't backup pak either too much instead there were some tipping points that made me go worng...though it's bad i tried to vent on sis saroo but i wrongly thought she was an indian muslim...

i'll bet anybody in my position will have same thoughts about those people after having dents in your life gifted by them...just as you had bad experiences with pakistanis and you declare them bad people...lots of members wrote about me yesterday but i didn't mind any of them...cause they were condemning only me...

you and i both are well aware of this fact that there are good and bad people everywhere in the world...and cause of few bad people we can't label the all of them to be the same...that's where we two got wrong...

now if you got what i said you'll know..otherwise it's your choice