App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
saggit_16 and saggit19,

You both have a very similar timeline as my wife. She received her AOR in last week of March2010 as well. Have you guys not received any request for updated PCC or any of the forms??
yes next wednesday its going to be 12 months since our processing started in isb.
We haven't received any remedical request. We did order caip early this month..haven't received them yet.

Just praying that everything goes smoothly for us ..

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saroo said:
Dear Respected Knaeem bahi,Sidney,bestplace4u,wesbahi and Godisgreat and all the other active forum members,

I have a good news for all of you that my husband recieved his passport with visa. Allhumdullilah and aap sab ka bohat shukaria duaoon main yaad rakhnay ka. It is the happiest day of my life and i wish you all a very good luck and may Allah listens to your dua's as well.

Brother Lahori i did not give you any bud dua and i am not that type of a person would give someone a bud dua, Allah aap ko kush rakhay aur aap ka bhi jaldi se visa milay aur canada a kar enjoy karayin.

I don't like to fight but when people get so aggresive about pakistan then i kind of get upset because after all my husband is also a pakistani and why would i not like pakistan and today i am letting everyone know that i am a convert muslim from Sikhism and I Love Islam and i Love PAKISTAN as much as you guys do. I've been coming to paksitan for the past 15 to 17 years and never been to India even though it is a border with PAKISTAN AND how would you like that. I gave up everything for Islam and my parent's don't even talk to me for the past 22 years and how do you like that. So my dear brother i don't have anything against paksitan it's just what is happening in pakistan that's what i was trying to explain.

Any way I would like to Wish each and every person in this forum all the very best and may Allah give all the happiness to everyone in this world and hereafter.

Thanks everyone for the support you guys gave me.

WOW SAROO CONGRATS THAT YOUR HUSBAND GOT HIS VISA MAY ALLAH HELP ALL OF US AND YOU SHOULD KEEP PRAYING FOR OTHER MAY YOU LIVE LONG AND HAPPY REST OF LIFE WITH HIM AND I REALLY APPRECIAT YOU

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
khan82 said:
WOW SAROO CONGRATS THAT YOUR HUSBAND GOT HIS VISA MAY ALLAH HELP ALL OF US AND YOU SHOULD KEEP PRAYING FOR OTHER MAY YOU LIVE LONG AND HAPPY REST OF LIFE WITH HIM AND I REALLY APPRECIAT YOU
Thank you so much for the good wishes and for the kind words.

L

lahorecouple

saroo said:
Dear Respected Knaeem bahi,Sidney,bestplace4u,wesbahi and Godisgreat and all the other active forum members,

I have a good news for all of you that my husband recieved his passport with visa. Allhumdullilah and aap sab ka bohat shukaria duaoon main yaad rakhnay ka. It is the happiest day of my life and i wish you all a very good luck and may Allah listens to your dua's as well.

Brother Lahori i did not give you any bud dua and i am not that type of a person would give someone a bud dua, Allah aap ko kush rakhay aur aap ka bhi jaldi se visa milay aur canada a kar enjoy karayin.

I don't like to fight but when people get so aggresive about pakistan then i kind of get upset because after all my husband is also a pakistani and why would i not like pakistan and today i am letting everyone know that i am a convert muslim from Sikhism and I Love Islam and i Love PAKISTAN as much as you guys do. I've been coming to paksitan for the past 15 to 17 years and never been to India even though it is a border with PAKISTAN AND how would you like that. I gave up everything for Islam and my parent's don't even talk to me for the past 22 years and how do you like that. So my dear brother i don't have anything against paksitan it's just what is happening in pakistan that's what i was trying to explain.

Any way I would like to Wish each and every person in this forum all the very best and may Allah give all the happiness to everyone in this world and hereafter.

congrats

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
bestplace4u said:
My sweet and sensitive friend, it was me who initiated all that conversation, and I am a Pakistani myself she just commented on it, it was not her fault the way u accused her if their was anyone to blame it was me.
Just take a chill pill i know u r not talking to me lol but just relax.
And we all agreed you are very sensible person ok? happy? u win
Lahore couple my friend whatever Sarroo said it is true and everyone knows it but i think that no one has right to ask abt anything in others personal life also we are here to know abt the immigration process not to talk abt theses things hope u don't mind good luck!!!

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:

Sister Saroo, Congrats..... Secondly at one point my circumstances were totally replica of urs ....... I wish you guy’s really happy life........ n brother ........ who was backing up pakistan .... ....... well its our land .........but telling u the truth ..... i love people .......thats y i love India.......... I am sure sister Saroo has more respect for pakistan than u do .......... otherwise u wod have not been here ......I hate pakistan ........ if i could hav corrected it ... i would hav not left ......... u don’t deserve to backup something that u did not select urself wen u were deciding abt ur life..... in short ...... truth is .......
India rOx .....
waise i love punjabi spoken by Indian punjabies .......than pakistani donno y .... khair irrelevant ...... u should love people man ... learn something backing up countries would not give u anything .........

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
saroo said:

congrats sarooo..greaaaaat news!!!!!!
mashAllah mashAllah!!

u dont need to give any explanations to anyone.. God knows about ur love and sincerity to your religion and country..that is enough.. :) and no body has the right to ask you questions that are not relevant to the immigration process :) have a happy life ahead with ur hubby!!!

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
saroo said:

CONGRATULATIONS SISTER I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR U THANK GOD NOW U4RE HUBY WILL BE WITH U VERY SOON MAIN BOHOT BOHOT KHUCHU AND ALLAH KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE U AND RESPECT U FOR WHO U ARE AND U DESERVE TO BE HAPPY MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU WILL HAPINESS AND JOY AND ALL WHAT U WISH FOR INCHALLAH AGAIN CONGRATS :) ;).

PLZ DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THESES PEOPLE THEY JUST TALK WITHOUT THINKING SO DON'T BE SAD AND ENJOY UR DAY WE MUST HAVE A PARTY OK .

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
bestplace4u said:
Green Green bhaiyya aapko AOR tou ham sab k baad mila hai aur aapke haan CHC se letters ki line lagi hui hai kia baat hai wese kuch hazam nahi hui ;)
Shukar hai Rub Ul Izzat ka jis ney nazaar a karaam rakhi hai mujhe na cheez per or mairee moshkilat haal hoti jaa rahee hain

bohat shukar hai :)

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:

CONGRATULATIONS sister Saroo... A Great News... Great moment and Great Day for you.... May Allah showers HIS blessings upon you and your family...I am realy Happy for you sister... I wish and pray everyone get their PPR soon and also the ones waiting for their passports back....will get them soon.. InshaAllah Aameen

L

lahorecouple

qamalik729 said:
Sister Saroo, Congrats..... Secondly at one point my circumstances were totally replica of urs ....... I wish you guy's really happy life........ n brother ........ who was backing up pakistan .... ....... well its our land .........but telling u the truth ..... i love people .......thats y i love India.......... I am sure sister Saroo has more respect for pakistan than u do .......... otherwise u wod have not been here ......I hate pakistan ........ if i could hav corrected it ... i would hav not left ......... u don't deserve to backup something that u did not select urself wen u were deciding abt ur life..... in short ...... truth is .......
India rOx .....
waise i love punjabi spoken by Indian punjabies .......than pakistani donno y .... khair irrelevant ...... u should love people man ... learn something backing up countries would not give u anything .........
and hating pakistan wouldn't give you anything either...does it????????????????
i am sure you are a very nice human being who who have openly said "I hate pakistan"...look at your morality first...

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
congrats green green.. are you wife or hsband?

L

lahorecouple

sidney said:
Lahore couple my friend whatever Sarroo said it is true and everyone knows it but i think that no one has right to ask abt anything in others personal life also we are here to know abt the immigration process not to talk abt theses things hope u don't mind good luck!!!
yeah sister i understand...no hard feelings