+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
whywait:( said:
I think 99.9% of this forum lives in Pakistan cause as soon certain time hits.....it gets quite...all you hear is snoring...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I hope you all are not dreaming about this forum and CHC, Islamabad ;D
Thats correct most people on here are from Pakistan. Isiliye jab mein online huta hoon tab koi nahi huta aur jab mein job pe huta hoon tu I have to go though 15 pages of reading everyday during the day.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jia said:
any guess plss
mera ppr kub tak aye ga??

start processing july 2009
pcc & Imm Forms feb 2011
re-med mar 3,2011
re-med done marc h 7,2011

Very soon for you, just hang in there for a little more..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
qamalik729 said:
Coz Y is he ( Kenney ) doing this to China and Pakistan only ......
Beijing, China is only 4 months. Its the Hong Kong, China thats 16 months which is still not bad as Pakistan at 21 months. Pakistan, yeah you know the reputation of Pakistan thats why!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saroo said:
Meray bhai, I've been through alot of stress and i had my share of crying and that doesn't mean ke ab main logon ko batati phiroon ke main apnay husband ke bagair kitni udas hoon. It's understood that once you are away from a husband or wife whatever the case is it is exteremly hard to stay away from each other and then bahi phir majboori bhee tow ho sakti hai ke paksitan nahi ja sktay for some reason. I had my baby alone and i was in the hostpitals all the time becasue of the pregenancy problem and then there are so many other things to do taking care of the house and paying bills what not. It is so easy to say something about someone but how would you know what that person is going through. You can not tell what i went through for the past year and a half being away from my husband but thank God Allah nay akhir sun he le duaayian and masha Allah ab meray husband ko kuch he dino may visa Insha Allah milnay wala hai and he will be here God willing.

Doosri baat yeh ke aap nai kha hai ke China and Pakistan ko kyon itna time lagatay hain, i don't know about China but bahi jan pakistan ka reputation tow dekhayin. Terrorism ka sara masla hai aur kuch nahi hai.
Don't worry sis you have had a very tough and rough ride and now its time to get the reward for it InshAllah. You guys will soon be together forever!!!

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
wes786 said:
Don't worry sis you have had a very tough and rough ride and now its time to get the reward for it InshAllah. You guys will soon be together forever!!!
THANK YOU WES BAHI FOR UNDERSTANDING, AND FOR THE GOOD WISHES.

I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE MY HUSBAND BECAUSE I REALLY MISS HIM ALOT....

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
knaeem said:
You are very near to get PPR.... but normaly it takes atleast 2 months to get it from re-medical date...
thanks.......

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
lahorecouple,
We are APRIL 2010 AOR
Medical + PCC both done in DECEMBER 2009
Sent RE-PCC, RE-PR form, RE-Supplementary Forms & RE-Additional Family Members forms on FEB 24 2011 to ISB CHC
Now waiting for RE-MEDICAL and PPR ... INSHALLAH

Ab batein kya ho ga jinab?

L

lahorecouple

Jaania said:
lahorecouple,
We are APRIL 2010 AOR
Medical + PCC both done in DECEMBER 2009
Sent RE-PCC, RE-PR form, RE-Supplementary Forms & RE-Additional Family Members forms on FEB 24 2011 to ISB CHC
Now waiting for RE-MEDICAL and PPR ... INSHALLAH

Ab batein kya ho ga jinab?
but you didn't tell if it's husband's case or wife's...anyway your case is straightforward and you don't need any fortune telling :) you gana hear good news soon

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LahoreCouple bro are you offering NAJOMI BABA services here, just wondering. You have better things to do than telling the fortune like watching "Maju Da Veir' or "Bali Jatti" or "Sakhi Badsha" at lakshmi chok. Myself and Maximus bro are going on this weekend wanna join?

Alishehzad

Feb 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just a little confused you guy keep saying file no is that what you get when u receive ur aor in pak becasue i received the letter in canada and it only mentioned client id what the difference

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Alishehzad said:
just a little confused you guy keep saying file no is that what you get when u receive ur aor in pak becasue i received the letter in canada and it only mentioned client id what the difference
Yes!!! the immigration file number is what they send with the AOR to the applicant in Pakistan. You use the file number for communication purposes. i.e when sending requested documents or emailing CHC etc

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
wes786 said:
Very soon for you, just hang in there for a little more..
ALLAH karei jaldi sei ajaii ameen