File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
March had such a good begining with so many PPRs mashAllah, what happened now?
I hope we hear something soon- maybe people have received requests but havent been able to write on the forum

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
bestplace4u said:
Courier
High Commission of Canada
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan
Telephone: (011 92 51) 208-6000

Normal Mail
High Commission of Canada
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan
I sent the supplementary forms and proof of relationship etc by courier on the normal mail address :S And i had sent a change of address letter to them too, which they received and thus changed my address on e-cas...hope sending courier on the normal mailing address isnt a problem (i sent it by tcs)

B

bestplace4u

ayesha_a said:
I sent the supplementary forms and proof of relationship etc by courier on the normal mail address :S And i had sent a change of address letter to them too, which they received and thus changed my address on e-cas...hope sending courier on the normal mailing address isnt a problem (i sent it by tcs)
normally courier companies doesn't take PO boxes but since it was embassy so i guess they had no issue.
if it was received by them on normal mailing address then not an issue.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
i done my re-med yesterday..now waiting for next step..(prr inshallah)pls tell me how much time will it take to finalize my case,my time line is 21 months
plss also tell me k imm0008 FORMS mei kitni pics lagni hain?thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wish he was here said:
Hello everyone

I have been following this forum for three months and have been reading your helpful posts every day for strength. The posts on this forum helped me to become more patient and emotionally stronger. I was becoming an emotional wreck, depressed and very stressed out, you all gave me strength.

I have so many concerns and questions and I thought to finally just ask. My time line hopefully shows up on the left. I got married in July 2009, arranged marriage but I have fallen deeply in love with him since then, stayed with hubby for 2.5 months in Pakistan and then came back to Canada but wasn't able to apply for sponsorship until end of March 2010 due to some personal reasons. My file was transferred in April 2010 (that's what ecas shows). Hubby got a letter in June 2010 stating that CHC-Isb received the file in May 2010 and they asked for supplementary forms, shaadi/walima pictures etc and he sent that information (we don't know if CHC-isb even got the stuff, should I e-mail and ask? We forgot to include pictures of us together after the walima, I didn't read the letter properly, and realized my mistake later. :-[ I didn't know I was supposed to voluntarily send them information explaining how he and I "contact" each other, thought out the process. I thought they'd ask me again for it. Did I make a mistake?

I called CIC loads of times and some people were helpful but not the way I wanted. I called CHC-Isb numerous times but I was told to listen to the answering machine and e-mail them. No real use came out of that! Felt helpless and just prayed, tried staying positive hoping things will work out and didn't call anyone for couple of months. Since August 2010 did not hear from them and no updates on ecas for Permanent Residence Application Status, it just shows Not Available (what in *swear word* does that even mean? Ecas is useless and so is CHC-isb! For Sponsorship Application Status shows Decision Made and the above information is shown. No updates, nothing about re-medical etc, nothing. I waited for the 9 months + , as stated on the letter sent to my husband to not to bother them, I then e-mail CHC-Isb two weeks ago and this is what I got back, "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review." So does this mean that my hubby's file is sitting in storage and they still have to get to it? :'( I don't know why my file hasn't been looked at. :'(

*phew* that was a long introduction, any advice or ideas on what may be going on? Sorry I just kept going on and on, just wanted to share all the info at one go

Thanks for helping me stay positive for so many months. :)
Even though they say it takes 9 months it doesn't it is taking longer than that. And yes your file is probably sitting in their storage. My wife received her letter in March, and in Feb 2011 she received her first letter asking for updated information. So currently Mar/April files are getting the initial reviews done and your husbands is may so may be end of march if not April he will receive something.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my address has vanished from the e-cas system!! Im July 2010 AOR!!!
Has anyone around this timeline experienced it yet??

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
jia said:
i done my re-med yesterday..now waiting for next step..(prr inshallah)pls tell me how much time will it take to finalize my case,my time line is 21 months
plss also tell me k imm0008 FORMS mei kitni pics lagni hain?thanks
ur time line is 21 monthsssssss????????? and u had a re med now ? how many times u had the re med and re pcc????

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ayesha_a said:
March had such a good begining with so many PPRs mashAllah, what happened now?
I hope we hear something soon- maybe people have received requests but havent been able to write on the forum
I havent received any request yet ! :p

B

bestplace4u

hmm Very slow start of the week, Any idea what month of AORs they are dealing now