Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
i have been reading that ppl`s file number r changing like from Bxxx to Fxxx...
how do u know ur fule number changed? they sent some letter or what? coz online to file number nhe ata

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Missing You said:
My file no. recently changed. My Aor is OCT 2010. I sent them a email last week to inquire about my case and they replied saying the same thing. "In process for initial review" and that "The applicants file no. has changed to Fxxxxxxxxx". I think its nothing. But, if anyone has any info on this please share. :)
check out this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-file-number-changed-from-a-bxxxx-to-an-fxxxxx-t60116.0.html

hope it helps

Cheers,

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
jkshopISB said:
Assalam O Alikum,

Any news? Saroo sister, did your hubby get the Visa? When did he send the passport?

Assalam O Aikum,
Walaikum Salam,

No he didn't get his passport back yet, he sent it in on monday and it will be one week tomorrow, Insha allah may be by the end of next week he might get his passport back. Please pray for me and for my husband, i haven't seen him since Sept 2009. It's been too long now and my daughter is also going to be one year old. I hope he can make it by march the 11th and it would be a great gift for my little one atleast she can see her dad when she turns one year old. I am waiting anxiously for the good news to be heard and forsure i will let everyone know the day he gets his visa.

Good luck to everyone.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
saroo said:
Walaikum Salam,

No he didn't get his passport back yet, he sent it in on monday and it will be one week tomorrow, Insha allah may be by the end of next week he might get his passport back. Please pray for me and for my husband, i haven't seen him since Sept 2009. It's been too long now and my daughter is also going to be one year old. I hope he can make it by march the 11th and it would be a great gift for my little one atleast she can see her dad when she turns one year old. I am waiting anxiously for the good news to be heard and forsure i will let everyone know the day he gets his visa.

Good luck to everyone.
Hi guys, i hope u doing well all of you just to bring some new topic to talk abt i have a question. what is the right way to show your wife or husband that u love her/him??
Waiting for your reply.

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Assalam O Alikum,

InshaAllah. You both will be together soon. Actually, we all will be with our spouses soon. InshaAllah.

As per my information, it takes a month to get back the passport. Is it correct?

Assalam O Alikum.

saroo said:
Walaikum Salam,

Good luck to everyone.

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
sidney said:
Hi guys, i hope u doing well all of you just to bring some new topic to talk abt i have a question. what is the right way to show your wife or husband that u love her/him??
Waiting for your reply.
Waiting for input... :) No idea.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
jkshopISB said:
Assalam O Alikum,

InshaAllah. You both will be together soon. Actually, we all will be with our spouses soon. InshaAllah.

As per my information, it takes a month to get back the passport. Is it correct?

Assalam O Alikum.
Walaikum Salam,

Sometimes they send it back in two weeks. Let see. It all depends on the Luck, how lucky the person is.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
sidney said:
Waiting for your reply.
Well, there are many ways to show your husband or wife that you really love them.

1. You call them everyday and tell him or her that how much you Love them.
2. Send them Birthday cards, anniversary cards and Love cards like miss you and so many other different greetings.
3. chatting on msn which i am sure everyone is doing now adays, life without internet is hell.
4. ask them how are they feeling when they are sick and don't ignore them.
5. Tell him or her how do you feel about them and how hard it is to live without each other.
6. Write them long and romantic love letters, rather e-mail i should say !!!!

These are the things i can think of may be someone else has better answers then me.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
saroo said:
2. Send them Birthday cards, anniversary cards and Love cards like miss you and so many other different greetings.
3. chatting on msn which i am sure everyone is doing now adays, life without internet is hell.
5. Tell him or her how do you feel about them and how hard it is to live without each other.

These are the things i can think of may be someone else has better answers then me.

well here i wana share my xperience lol what my hubby is doing
saroo said:
Well, there are many ways to show your husband or wife that you really love them.

saroo said:
Walaikum Salam,

Sometimes they send it back in two weeks. Let see. It all depends on the Luck, how lucky the person is.
saroo said:

4. ask them how are they feeling when they are sick and don't ignore them. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

here i wana share my experience wd u guys lol hope it will help..thts wt my hubby nd we do :p:p
You shuld call her/ him atleast 3 r 4 times.....chat .web cam..........u shud say thousand times I LOVE YOU ( blv me )
me nd my husband send each other cards every month....evn tho u r bz take sum time to talk wid ur spouse
send him/ her sms whole days like crazy
send presents , for girls thy shud make sumthng for ur hubby wd ur own hands blv me he gona like it...
whn u r sleeping call ur wife or husb and sleep wd thm :D:D:D while u r talking

and now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I AM MISSING MY HUBBY A LOT..even tho we talk every day on ph sms...and chat i really miss him....khuda gharat karay in logoon ko yaar..samajhte naheen hain baat ko , nikal partay hain raat ko phir kehte hain andhera kiun hai :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:......

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
andeera1 said:
here i wana share my experience wd u guys lol hope it will help..thts wt my hubby nd we do :p:p
You shuld call her/ him atleast 3 r 4 times.....chat .web cam..........u shud say thousand times I LOVE YOU ( blv me )
me nd my husband send each other cards every month....evn tho u r bz take sum time to talk wid ur spouse
send him/ her sms whole days like crazy
send presents , for girls thy shud make sumthng for ur hubby wd ur own hands blv me he gona like it...
whn u r sleeping call ur wife or husb and sleep wd thm :D:D:D while u r talking

and now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I AM MISSING MY HUBBY A LOT..even tho we talk every day on ph sms...and chat i really miss him....khuda gharat karay in logoon ko yaar..samajhte naheen hain baat ko , nikal partay hain raat ko phir kehte hain andhera kiun hai :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:......
nd u kno wt u can do..u can send sum flowers like roses nd put1 fake flower xctly look like the flowers u r sendin ..nd send 1 card wd tht and write on tht card k...I AM GONNA LOVE U TILL THE LAST FLOWER DIE..:p

:S::S mere khalay se itna hi kafi hai .... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
Humaumair said:
i have been reading that ppl`s file number r changing like from Bxxx to Fxxx...
how do u know ur fule number changed? they sent some letter or what? coz online to file number nhe ata
Hello sir ,your application is in process from more then 1 year why soo long?I have question what is AOR and from where and when did you recieve this what its says on it?

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Sharjil said:
Hello sir ,your application is in process from more then 1 year why soo long?I have question what is AOR and from where and when did you recieve this what its says on it?
thts wht i wana know...will thy send us letter tht we changed ur file num from B*** to f****???
how we gona know?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian confirmed missing in Afghanistan.

The Canadian government says it strongly advises against all travel to Afghanistan.

Ok this guy is a tourist I understand, but what about If a Canadian sponser visit there to proof the bloody CHC relation is genuine and get missing who should be liable for that.

I dont understand how the hell Govt foreign affair department is working on the onse side they said avoid all travle to PK & AFGN and that on the other hand side If someone dont go there that the CHC ask provide more proof and reason why you havent visit your spouse like in my case they ask.

Its a time Canadain wants some change lets call for early election in Spring to get rid of this greedy Harper govt so that we can get some relife from Jason Kenny also. I dont really care who should win the election but certainly want to get rid of Jason Kenny which I am sure most of you also want.

Wes786. Bhai koi naik kaam he kr de aap MP ki poisition per standup ho jye, mein sare vote ap ko le ke win kerwao ga in hope ke aap he kuch keh de parliament mey awam per hone wale zulim ke bare mey.

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
here is my timeline of application

december, 2010 apply in canada.
applicaion approved and case send to islamabad at 1 feb 2011
11 feb they got my application
16 feb medical result have been received.

what will happen more any one can tell me ,

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
merrakhawaab said:
here is my timeline of application

december, 2010 apply in canada.
applicaion approved and case send to islamabad at 1 feb 2011
11 feb they got my application
16 feb medical result have been received.

what will happen more any one can tell me ,
nobdy can tel u nuthng...u jus have 2 wait nd pray to God..... :'( :'( :'( Allah hum sab ki mushkil aasan karay ameen ::)