+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
they are not replying to anyone's email any more... I have also sent them 2 emails one a month ago and one about week ago.. but no reply..... dont know wt they doing...
Pagal ho gayay hain pagal kay bachay.

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
maximus391 said:
I have emailed embassy 10 days have passed no replyyy
hi maximus .

plz follow the link and tell me wat they r trying to do ?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2011/2011-01-30.asp

S

Safum

Maya85 said:
HI everyone..

If forum members remember here, last time I posted was when CHC-Islb requested some additional docs along with Re-PCC and Re-Medical request that was end of Nov 2011..
W submitted all docs and did re-medical within timeline of 45 days given by CHC-Islb..

Warya's and mine timeline is exactly same just one day diffrence..

Sponsoring Husband:
Dec 17th 2009 - CHC_islb started processing case
Nov 29th 2010 - Addiotnal docs were requested with Re-PCC and Re-Medical Request.

I emailed them last week and got this reply, that one of the forum members also recieved and that reply is exactly the same, that also has a mistake ;-p
"
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below). Requested documents were received.

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed. "

So Decision making officer is the person who decides whether Visa should be issued or not ?... I questioned them if background checks has been done or not they did not say anything .. :-0
Should I suppose background checks has been conducted already ??
This is 13th month of my spousal sponsorship application....

:)

Hi Marya,
Have you heard anything sincce being in the "decsion making" stage?

S

Safum

pappu ki biwi said:
Salaam Everyone!!

OMG i finally joined this group. Ive been coming to this group for the past year or so, and finally decided to join. I come on like everyday just to see k sab kahan hain. aur kitnay logong ko visa mil gaya hai.

So far seems like this year has started off well.

Oh and firstly, one 2 ka 4, i am always waiting to read one of your posts. especially when its about "chachu ki badmashi"

Heres my timeline:

Got married: June 5th, 2009
Medical and Police: Aug 2009
Applications received by Mississauga: Sept 24, 2009
AOR: Oct 15, 2009
Husbands process started: November 7th, 2009
Request for re med and re PCC: October 25, 2010
Reports sent with additional family information, backgroud history, cant rememerb the rest sent: November 3rd, 2010
Still waiting now!!

Emailed CHC not too long ago and got response saying:

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

I got back from pakistan not too long ago. I went back in August of 2010, and came back dec 28. I havent told CHC that i went or anything. IM not to sure if i need to let them know. I was born here in canada so not so sure if i need to let them know. THough i was telling my husband i should send papers stating i was there, dont know if its necessary. what do you guys think??

and i still cant beleive i actually joined! yay!
Hi Pappu ki biwi,
what about you? Have you heard of any news since u are in the "decison making" stage?

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Assalam O Alikum, everyone

How long does it take to move from "waiting to be reviewed by the decision making Officer"? I have been waiting since Jan 5ish, 2011. Any suggestion/comments?

Assalam O Alikum.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
YEAH They replied same old thng . intial review wala
but thy hve given ME A NEW FILE NO. \DONT KNW WAT DOES DAT MEANSS.......
HOPE THY R GONA SPEED MY PROCESSS :D 8)

did thy gve u ny new file no. startng wid F---------
a new file number...........?its so streng what does it mean?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ainy inam said:
a new file number...........?its so streng what does it mean?
did they gave u any new file no. ? after ur immigration file no. ???
thy did to me .... PLZ NYONE HVE ANY IDEA PLZ LET ME KNOW..... MY NEW FILE NO. IS STARTN WIF FXXXXXXX........

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
did they gave u any new file no. ? after ur immigration file no. ???
thy did to me .... PLZ NYONE HVE ANY IDEA PLZ LET ME KNOW..... MY NEW FILE NO. IS STARTN WIF FXXXXXXX........
Do not worry about file numer, it happend to many people.. please read the thread, iam pasting the link below
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t60116.0.html

Hope it will help you

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wes786 said:
July and June 2009 I hope????
HEY THERE
WES786 .... I hve a question , chc has given me a new file no , after my immigration file no. wat does this means........ new file no starts wid F------
DID U GET NY FILE NO. AFTER IMMIGRATION FILE NO. ???

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
knaeem said:
Do not worry about file numer, it happend to many people.. please read the thread, iam pasting the link below
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t60116.0.html

Hope it will help you
THANKZ.....FOR REPLYN
IT HAPPEND TO MANY PPL ? ON THIS FORUM ? CAN U TELL ME D NAME..PLZ

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
THANKZ.....FOR REPLYN
IT HAPPEND TO MANY PPL ? ON THIS FORUM ? CAN U TELL ME D NAME..PLZ
click on the link i pasted in my previous post you will see a page about this.. read that page for information... cheers

S

Safum

jkshopISB said:
Assalam O Alikum, everyone

How long does it take to move from "waiting to be reviewed by the decision making Officer"? I have been waiting since Jan 5ish, 2011. Any suggestion/comments?

Assalam O Alikum.
I would like to know what our brothers and sisters have to say about this, but I think a good idea is to call one of those immigration consultants or lawyers and ask approximately how long it takes in this stage.
I called one and was told that this means that either the decsion has been made or that it is likely to be made soon, but they did not say much about the timeline. :-\
Perhaps other consultants or professionals can be of some help...
I think if we know how long it takes in this stage, it can help us better predict the overall time it takes.

Thanks

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
knaeem said:
click on the link i pasted in my previous post you will see a page about this.. read that page for information... cheers
thankz again..........
ppl on dat forum hvin f file no. are from other countries....... still not sure wat this .... most probably FORWARD ......I M HOPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PLZZZZZZZZZZ........
IF U FIND NY OTHER INFO , PLZ LET ME KNW
THANKZ

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
HEY THERE
WES786 .... I hve a question , chc has given me a new file no , after my immigration file no. wat does this means........ new file no starts wid F------
DID U GET NY FILE NO. AFTER IMMIGRATION FILE NO. ???
Yeah a few people on the other thread got transfered to F aswell but not sure what exactly it means. Probaby something to do with internal process within the embassy...