+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Pakistan: Strong earthquake hits south-west (Wednesday Night at 1:23 AM)

A strong earthquake measuring 7.2 has hit south-western Pakistan, in a desert area bordering Iran and Afghanistan, the US Geological Survey says.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12222081

I hope and pray that your families are fine. InshaAllah.
O Allah, protect us all. Ameen Suma Ameen. InshaAllah.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ay Allah tu maaf ferma de meri aur poore PKSTN ke loogon ki galtio ko beshuk ay Allah tu kisi per zulim nhi krta aur hume apni he galtio ki pakir milti hy.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
wes786 said:
Both of our timelines are pretty similar. Have u received your remedial request yet or heard anything back at all? And yeah do send your report to Islamabad they night consider it...
No, i haven't received my re-medical, My MP called them on Monday they said they sanded a mail so i will wait for that and for sure i will send my report with reply, thanks

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
oh my allah help u... u get wid ur hunny soon ..ameen....
my hubby just visited me also ....... aab its more hard to live widout hi.......... whn will chc start issuing ppr bhaee............
Thanks lonly widout hubby

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
UOC said:
Zohal, send the pregnancy reports to CHC-Islamabad, it will have a good impact on your case.
I will, for sure, thank You

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
sam_psionator said:
I think I have a good idea I can develop + host + maintain a web site dedicated only to peoples like us where users will have to share there info even if they are already in Canada. And also there development level like what they have done for goodness of both countries.

Advantages:

1. We will have a dedicated site "Not a topic in forum".
2. We will have a easy to use platform [more likely a social type stuff]
3. After 4/5 years we will be able to analyze the data and results can be shown to CHC-ISB / CHC-M and also the higher level relevant bodies.
4.Site will be SEO friendly so one can find us easily and also I will need users of this topic/Spouse case to help us getting valid users.

I NEED VOTES ON THIS.

Sam
jqueryexperts
You can try it but i think you'll be wasting your time IMO. Not many ppl once get their visa will come back to this site and won't have time to think of other once they have their families here.

This topic is almost 200 pages and i have yet to see someone who still post here from pages 1 - 10.

Just to give you an idea there was Facebook group open 3-4 days ago and really only 5 ppl joined! To get proper Media attation Facebook is the way to go these days but you have to get 10000 or so ppl before anyone is going to pay attation.

So instead of creating 10 different group/sites focus on one

M

maximus391

Style said:
You can try it but i think you'll be wasting your time IMO. Not many ppl once get their visa will come back to this site and won't have time to think of other once they have their families here.

This topic is almost 200 pages and i have yet to see someone who still post here from pages 1 - 10.

Just to give you an idea there was Facebook group open 3-4 days ago and really only 5 ppl joined! To get proper Media attation Facebook is the way to go these days but you have to get 10000 or so ppl before anyone is going to pay attation.

So instead of creating 10 different group/sites focus on one

Also emailing to ministers, TV Channels etc will not make any difference at all. I with other group members done this and we didn't get a response from anyone.....I only got reply from TV Anchor in Pakistan and we mailed him our stories and at the end he said that it is not possible to do a program or write a column about this problem.....

The only thing which can work according to my opinion that we arrange a protest somewhere with 50-100 people in Canada or in Pakistan. Emailing them will not make any difference.

Also most of the people are not joining facebook group because they think they will be identified

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalam Allekum friends,

What is the meaning of Background decision= 0 in CAIPS notes ? They havent started the background check or it is in process.

M

maximus391

UOC said:
Assalam Allekum friends,

What is the meaning of Background decision= 0 in CAIPS notes ? They havent started the background check or it is in process.
Its in progress and results are pending

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Safum said:
hey Marya238,
if you dont mind me asking, how long has ur case been in the que to be reviewed stage?
I guess according to Wes786, we are in stage 2 huh??
Safum im in stage two as well .. and they also mentioned that the backgroud checks are underway .. now what the hell that means i have no clue... :'(

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET.....BUT INSHALLAH TALLH SOON
LANDED..........
29-july -2013
dear maximus.

my wife asked from canadian Imigration office they said telephone marriage is acceptable in canada..if canadian embacy accept this marriage then why the islamabad embassy refused it.?.you said they will take this marriage as a proxy marriage...

and if i apply this case as like this, mean telephone marriage case then how much time telephone marriage will take??

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
marya238 said:
Safum im in stage two as well .. and they also mentioned that the backgroud checks are underway .. now what the hell that means i have no clue... :'(
So when backgroud checks are getting conducted, your file has a Bring Forward(BF) date. They will open the file on that BF date to see if the background checks have arrived. So basically, you file is in background checks and in que to be reviewed (on the bring forward date) Do you get it now????

M

maximus391

bilawal said:
dear maximus.

my wife asked from canadian Imigration office they said telephone marriage is acceptable in canada..if canadian embacy accept this marriage then why the islamabad embassy refused it.?.you said they will take this marriage as a proxy marriage...

and if i apply this case as like this, mean telephone marriage case then how much time telephone marriage will take??
Bhai, i think i have answered all your questions already but i would suggest you to consult a lawyer. I gave you advise so that your 2-3 years are not wasted by the process.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bilawal said:
dear maximus.

Alot of "Proxy marriages" and "Nikah only" cases are getting objection letters saying the marriage is not genuine. It is acceptable but have to provide alot of supporting documents to prove the marriage is genuine. So if you are planning to apply as one of those conditions expect alot of waiting time...

bilawal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
App. Filed.......
2 august 2011
AOR Received.
june 2012
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....