+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

maximus391

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Maximus, buddy Naseebo lal di CD de diyo 1 week baad soun ke wapis kr diya ga ;D
CHC ne te yaar tang kr ke rakha howa hy.
Kya matlab bhai jaan :p

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes we had Nikah over the phone. However, I visited him in the summer and I hope this makes our case stronger InshAllah...

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
hey everybody, belated eid mubarak to all .....
I was just going through the CIC website and they have changed the format of application timelines....Now for Pakistan they have mentioned an average timeline of 16 months this is crazy i don't know what to do ?
Does anybody have any idea that anyone who applied in oct 2009 got any promising news from the CHC-Isb

M

maximus391

shaimaa said:
I was just going through the CIC website and they have changed the format of application timelines....Now for Pakistan they have mentioned an average timeline of 16 months this is crazy i don't know what to do ?
Does anybody have any idea that anyone who applied in oct 2009 got any promising news from the CHC-Isb
Well my case processing started in October 2009.....and no newss..just the file is in background checkk

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shaimaa said:
They updated that in October...and yes it is taking pretty close to 16 months for everyone +/- a few months

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Salaam everyone,

Hey iam currently sponsoring my wife I just would like to know Iam planning to visit my wife in december for 1month and a half. do i have to submit additional supporting documents while iam there. The reason I ask this is because my wife already did her remedical, updated forms and pcc in the end of august 2010. According to the timeline for islamabad where it is being processed its gonna be 16 months to finalize so I would like to be with her incase they grant her visa so that i can bring her back with me. Is it a good idea to submit pictures or other things like boarding pass and passport stamp to show proof of my visit voluntarily or we should be okay for now and wait until they request something from us. Our process started in nov 2009 so its been exactly 1 year. Oh by the way Iam a canadian citizen Please any advice would help. thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jaweda said:
Salaam everyone,

Hey iam currently sponsoring my wife I just would like to know Iam planning to visit my wife in december for 1month and a half. do i have to submit additional supporting documents while iam there. The reason I ask this is because my wife already did her remedical, updated forms and pcc in the end of august 2010. According to the timeline for islamabad where it is being processed its gonna be 16 months to finalize so I would like to be with her incase they grant her visa so that i can bring her back with me. Is it a good idea to submit pictures or other things like boarding pass and passport stamp to show proof of my visit voluntarily or we should be okay for now and wait until they request something from us. Our process started in nov 2009 so its been exactly 1 year. Oh by the way Iam a canadian citizen Please any advice would help. thanks
Well, you can send anything, anytime to them as a supporting document to support your case. Based on the average last year, the processing time for female cases were 12 to 16 months and as you know, that no one knows the exact timming because it varies case to case. Since you are going there and if you don't hear anything from them and its time for you to come back already (unless you are planning to stay until the visa comes) I would sent in the supporting documents anyways. It could take another few months for the process or you might just see the PPR while you are there its hit or a miss...your call! Seems like if they have already asked for remadical and updated PCC then your case looks pretty close to finishing, but if you don't hear anything when its time for you to come back just send in the documents before coming back to Canada.

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
wes786 said:
Well, you can send anything, anytime to them as a supporting document to support your case. Based on the average last year, the processing time for female cases were 12 to 16 months and as you know, that no one knows the exact timming because it varies case to case. Since you are going there and if you don't hear anything from them and its time for you to come back already (unless you are planning to stay until the visa comes) I would sent in the supporting documents anyways. It could take another few months for the process or you might just see the PPR while you are there its hit or a miss...your call!
Thank you Wes786 brother I was thinking the samething as you I just wanted to get someone else is opinion thats all so atleast I know that iam doing the right thing and not to make any mistakes while Iam there and i hope inshallah thats what i want too is they grant her ppr so that i dont have to come back without her or wait longer. Hoping for the best and good luck to all and inshallah may allah make it easy on all of us because its not easy to live without the person whom you love and care. may allah unite us soon . Ameen

whd_mukhtar

Oct 4, 2010
Aoa ALL,

My wife is sponsoring me and processing started in CHC-ISB in Jan 2010 and re-medical had done in Oct 2010. I am a victim of "marriage is not genuine” already because of ruksati Issue and I sent explanation letter & some proof. My wife is doing a job and she want to continue her study. She applied for database administrator course and also applied for funding through Skills Investment Program (SIP).

Will funding from SIP affect our case?

Has background checked?

Can I move from Lahore (address given to CHC-ISB & living alone) to Bahawalpur (parent’s home)? Will this goes to delay if I inform CHC-ISB?

Should she come back for safe side?

We all here as friends & I hope I will be able to get ideas if you share your opinions.
Thanks in advance

Adil1998

Mar 10, 2010
AOA all,

well does any body has received a sponsor questionare (time sponsor spent in canada and outside canada since becoming a permenant resident) from chc-isb....along with other documents........plz let me know.....i would very thankful to u all......

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
Adil1998 said:
dear TNAHAYI,

PLZ ALSO LET ME KNOW THAT IF U RECEIVED THAT FORM..............
no CHC islamabad have not requested me to fill this form. already submitted sponsor questionaire at the start of case process

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
going for medical chk up tomorrow morning.....da lag raha hay :(