+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

gimvie

Jul 5, 2015
Hi,I am in Canada and my wife is applying open work permit from Lahore VFS.

In the document checklist of the work permit applied outside of Canada has Family Information (IMM 5707) form which we have to submit. But when i went to cic website, step 2, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5487ETOC.asp#5487E4 for guide there is Family information form available but its number is IMM 5645. On the same website page there is checklist in PDF and when i open, it is showing different form number for family information form.

So can anyone tell me which form is relevant either IMM 5707 or IMM 5645..!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
gimvie said:
Hi,I am in Canada and my wife is applying open work permit from Lahore VFS.

In the document checklist of the work permit applied outside of Canada has Family Information (IMM 5707) form which we have to submit. But when i went to cic website, step 2, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5487ETOC.asp#5487E4 for guide there is Family information form available but its number is IMM 5645. On the same website page there is checklist in PDF and when i open, it is showing different form number for family information form.

So can anyone tell me which form is relevant either IMM 5707 or IMM 5645..!
Salam,

Is your wife in Canada?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Wajea said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Salam All Forums Members Recent Update with me is :
In 2015
2nd Medical Done In ISLAMABAD as Per Embassy Request .
First Medical Test was done 20 Months before .
[/size][/size]
Salam, I so pray this is done for you soon In Sha Allah.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
sponsorfa27 said:
Asalamalakum.

I received the rukhsati letter back in mid december. They gave me only 30 days to get rukhsati done and send them proof. They chose to ignore my emails when i asked for an extension. I did get this done, and sent them all proof on time. Stayed in pakistan for a month and just returned back lastnight. was hoping that the procedure wouldnt take long now. So i emailed mps office and they said got a reply from immigration saying my file has been sent for a procedural fairness review. I have no idea what that is. But does anyone know how long it typically takes from here? I really hope its not too long now. My mps office said that if i dont hear anything by 6 months i should contact her again. I dont wanna be waiting 6 months just for a reply. Is there any other place i can contact for information, help or assistance? I just want some answers...

How long does a procedural fairness review take?
Salam, why don't you post this question on the forum and a member maybe able to help you In Sha Allah. So sorry its not final yet and that you are not together. I pray you have good news soon In Sha Allah.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
inexplored said:
I sponsored my spouse (Wife Case).. Applied Feb 25 ,2014 .. file transfered to LVO directly on (May 06,2014) and the first medical request came on (JAN 05,2014)..

The letter says:

( These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.)

Is it normal letter for first time medical request or is it mean I can expect ppr 1 and/or ppr2 request soon???

Thanks and look forward to your feed back.. So happy to finally hear something :) :) :) . And also pray for the rest of all us that soon we all join our families. Thanks
Salam do your medical and wait 10 days and apply for your notes to see what's happening. I pray its good news for you

In Sha Allah..

gimvie

Jul 5, 2015
sponsorfa27 said:
Asalamalakum.

I received the rukhsati letter back in mid december. They gave me only 30 days to get rukhsati done and send them proof. They chose to ignore my emails when i asked for an extension. I did get this done, and sent them all proof on time. Stayed in pakistan for a month and just returned back lastnight. was hoping that the procedure wouldnt take long now. So i emailed mps office and they said got a reply from immigration saying my file has been sent for a procedural fairness review. I have no idea what that is. But does anyone know how long it typically takes from here? I really hope its not too long now. My mps office said that if i dont hear anything by 6 months i should contact her again. I dont wanna be waiting 6 months just for a reply. Is there any other place i can contact for information, help or assistance? I just want some answers...

How long does a procedural fairness review take?
Hi Brov.
Is it necessary to have Rukshati in order to sponsor the wife?
we just got nikkah and have marriage certificate from Nadra..can i still be able to sponsor my wife?

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello everyone,
I need some information.
I submit my application on October 29.
Yesterday my wife received an email for additional documents for my evidence of residence pictures and background declaration.
My question can we send these documents via email or must be hard copy via mail.
Second question they ask
"Evidence of your sponsor’s residence in Canada such as bank statements listing transactions, payslips and tax documents."

Do I need to send all these documents or just one from all.
Thank you in advance.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hello all,

I am in a situation where i need advice. Below is my case

I got permanent residence of Canada 4 months ago. I landed there in December 2015 and now I returned back now to Pakistan because of emergency at home. When I was in Canada I got engaged in Pakistan. Now as I am in Pakistan I am planning to do nikkah and take papers back with me. We are doing all arrangements to make it look like proper marriage. But we are delaying rukhsati right now as She is currently studying and 1 year of his degree is still pending. I am planning to come back after a year and do rukhsati.

Can any one here guide me on this?What are the success rate of nikkah cases? Should I take this chance as If i go back now without nikkah I have to wait 1 year and after that file my application which takes more time.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
gimvie said:
Hi Brov.
Is it necessary to have Rukshati in order to sponsor the wife?
we just got nikkah and have marriage certificate from Nadra..can i still be able to sponsor my wife?
in most cases CIC likes to see rukhsati, valima, etc

Even if u don't officially do rukhsati, doing the valima ceremony, etc and get the photos and movie made will make it look like it was done.

Venues/prices get expensive by time so its best to get the ceremonies done quickly

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
ayesharobaid said:
I know how it feels, I submitted my husbands application on Feb 2012 and they started processing it on Dec 14 2014 almost 33 months later... and am still waiting. I have 3 year old and am pregnant with my second baby. I have lost all hope.
it all depends how well u have filled the application ..i think i should start providing free services to people who wants to apply they commit some generic mistakes and then their file start spinning in offices ..hope your husband gets it soon

FRAN1992

Dec 19, 2016
We got this letter last week January 19 confirming our PR status, yayyyy.

It talks about the following form IM5688, but the was no for uploaded to our link or even sent to our email. We need to know how do they send it to us, we have a deadline April 14th according to this letter. Does anyone know about this??

Your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CPR) documents (IMM5688) have been issued for you and for each person in your family who will be travelling to Canada. Each person must carry his/her own form along with his or her passport to Canada. No visas were issued as you and your family members included in your application are exempt from this requirement according to your country of nationality.

If a CPR for any person is not provided, please contact this office immediately.
DO NOT SIGN YOUR CPR UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO BY THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY IN CANADA.
(A port of entry is a border crossing or an international airport.)