+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Unpatience said:
Hey guys ....my husband and i went to india trip few months ago, and i have a boarding pass and some pictures to send the immigration to ensure that we are in contact....should i send a copy of boarding pass or original one?? or doesnt matter???? plz let me know thanks!
Why do you want to keep the original? Its of no use anyway. If I were you I would keep the photocopy and send the originals.

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
Unpatience said:
Hey guys ....my husband and i went to india trip few months ago, and i have a boarding pass and some pictures to send the immigration to ensure that we are in contact....should i send a copy of boarding pass or original one?? or doesnt matter???? plz let me know thanks!
send a copy keep the originals or send originals while keeping a copy as your back up...If i were you, i will only send them a copy, with a copy of airline ticket or eticket and stamp on the passports that you guys made the visit. Always send pictures....no matter what

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
canpakmay09 said:
NICE one 2 ka 4......you are really lucky....NOW with remedical update you should be relaxed, real soon your wife will be here....
Man i haven't heard anything on my case and medical has expired for the past two months with no update....
That is very weird, Is this the male or a female case for you? We have been hearing good news for female cases lately. Male cases are talking a little longer...

Unpatience

Sep 22, 2010
oh one more thing...do you think its a good idea to send them some of my trip pictures and my baording pass without them asking for it??

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^ of course it's a good idea!

Wes, are you sponsoring husband or wife?

1 2 ka 4 is sponsoring his wife.

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
i am really worried now since quite a few people has recieve somewhat queries on their cases.......BUT my case is making me really frustated and nervous....

I heard today from one of our community immigration lawyer member, that once they look at your file and finds very thing is OK and your relationship is genuine they will not ask for anything and simply wait for time to lapse to 12 to 14 months of normal wait and will ask for remedical and PCC again.....

I don't know what is happening to my file.......i wonder if it is a security check for my wife which is taking so long because i also submit Police clearance certificate from Middle east

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
wes786 said:
That is very weird, Is this the male or a female case for you? We have been hearing good news for female cases lately. Male cases are talking a little longer...
Sponsoring Wife...

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
psionator said:
^ of course it's a good idea!

Wes, are you sponsoring husband or wife?

1 2 ka 4 is sponsoring his wife.
sponsoring wife....

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wes Buddy thx for the kind words, but I cannt relax as my File is base on NIKAH and have not spend anytime with my wife, Now I have this Objection letter received on 10/21 & PCC request plus re-medical.Working hard to collect all the reason's,proof and evidence and the response time is 45 days from the latter date [10/19] I have finalized every thing and waiting for PCC to be ready on 11/4 than I 'll send them, dont know what will be their response. Lets pray and Tawakal on Allah.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wes Buddy thx for the kind words, but I cannt relax as my File is base on NIKAH and have not spend anytime with my wife, Now I have this Objection letter received on 10/21 & PCC request plus re-medical.Working hard to collect all the reason's,proof and evidence and the response time is 45 days from the latter date [10/19] I have finalized every thing and waiting for PCC to be ready on 11/4 than I 'll send them, dont know what will be their response. Lets pray and Tawakal on Allah.
Don't worry bro everything will work out just fine Inshallah...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Unpatience said:
oh one more thing...do you think its a good idea to send them some of my trip pictures and my baording pass without them asking for it??
Its always a good idea to send extra pictures and supporting documents!

R

raja21

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Update - My wife received re-medical request today 10/28/2010
i am thinking all cases are put a side and whole member of CHC are working on your file and every member of this blog also talking about your case all sympathies and congrats in your fever. hehehehe seeming people are mad 4 u

hey i am also worried about you man when your wife will go to canada CHC get free 4 us :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
raja21 said:
i am thinking all cases are put a side and whole member of CHC are working on your file and every member of this blog also talking about your case all sympathies and congrats in your fever. hehehehe seeming people are mad 4 u

hey i am also worried about you man when your wife will go to canada CHC get free 4 us :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
sorry mr. raja let me correct you nobody is mad, it makes other people frustated they way immigration works....No one has clue how they review the files in a systematic way where it is based on sequency of file rec'd or random. I am very happy for one 2 ka 4 because atleast his file is being reviewed and one less case to worry about THANK YOU