+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette, any further progress or update with your plan you want to share with us?

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maya85 said:
AoA all;

Hi Warya ( bcoz ur timeline matches to mine)

I contacted my MP, as did not recievce any letter from embassy yet, despite of 9 months time being over.. MP fwded me email from embassy.. tht email says my file is still in queue for review and they will inform whenever it goes thru initial review.. I can't tell how helpless and frustrated I am feeling on getting this reply after waiting patiently for 9 months to get over... Even then they have this reply to send....
anyways would like to listen from u any progress??.. :(
Hey Maya,

My husband emailed them few weeks ago and we got the exact same reply. File is in process and in queue for the initial review. I was so mad. what the hell is that supposed to mean? Did they not even look at the file yet??? But it does make me feel better that I am not the only one who is getting this kinda reply. I'll give you email address. You can add me if you want. We can keep each other updated =)

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Yeh as soon as I start getting replies from the people in the forum. Like I said, it has to be done in a group.. so add me in your msn and we can chat further, I am on msn in my lunch time 12:00 - 1:00PM..

Here is my plan, feel free to add/subtract in the following ...

1) Get signatures on a letter from family and friends (as much as possible) and take it to the MP in your area (as a group) and ask them to submit it in the Parliment and to the Immigration Minister.

2) Inform media and other govt/non govt organisations if MP refuse to do that to raise your concern in the Parliment.

3) Talk to influential Pakistanis in the community and try to get their help and direction.

Thanks

pakivette @ hotmail.com

M

maximus391

Dear Fellows, my mother in law has watched some program on TV about the delay in Spouse Sponsored Immigration problems in Singapore and the participant MP in the program has mentioned that spouse sponsored immigration is taking more time in many countries due to the increasing number of fake marriages..... did anyone else saw that program?

P.S: Also in that program it was mentioned that Singapore office has declined 50% Spouse Sponsored Applications, due to lack of credible evidence that marriage is original...

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
pakivette said:
Yeh as soon as I start getting replies from the people in the forum. Like I said, it has to be done in a group.. so add me in your msn and we can chat further, I am on msn in my lunch time 12:00 - 1:00PM..

Here is my plan, feel free to add/subtract in the following ...

1) Get signatures on a letter from family and friends (as much as possible) and take it to the MP in your area (as a group) and ask them to submit it in the Parliment and to the Immigration Minister.

2) Inform media and other govt/non govt organisations if MP refuse to do that to raise your concern in the Parliment.

3) Talk to influential Pakistanis in the community and try to get their help and direction.

Thanks

pakivette @ hotmail.com
Can't send you any messages....because your account is full

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
canpakmay09 said:
Can't send you any messages....because your account is full

this is weired .. I am getting all the emails and infact couple of e-mails from people in this forum.. you cant send a message on MSN or cant send an e-mail to me? Can send a note to me from this forum in my personal Inbox ?

You might want to check your e-mail account settings and delete stuff from your Inbox or move to other folder.. I guess.. not sure what to suggest

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
here is a response from Auditor general of Canada to my request to perform an Audit on Immigration Dept ... We can work on this issue with a thought of OUR IMMIGRATION ISSUE then MY IMMIGRATION ISSUE

Dear ****

Thank you for your email of 20 September 2010 regarding spousal immigration issues at CHC-Islamabad.

While the issue you raise is an important one, we are sure you can appreciate that we cannot address all of the potential audit issues that come to our attention. Each request is carefully considered in light of our mandate, the matter's significance, our audit schedule, and our available resources. A copy of your email has been forwarded to the audit teams responsible for Citizenship and Immigration Canada, for their information. However, we cannot commit to auditing the issue you have raised. Also, we cannot notify you should we decide to conduct an audit. We present our audit plans and reports directly to Parliament and they become public only after they have been tabled in the House of Commons.

Sincerely,

Miguel Lanthier
Communications Officer | Agent de communications
Public Enquiries | Demandes du public

Office of the Auditor General of Canada | Bureau du vérificateur général du Canada
C.D. Howe Building, 240 Sparks Street, West Tower | Édifice C.D. Howe, 240, rue Sparks, tour ouest
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0G6

Telephone | Téléphone 613-952-0213 (6565)
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-957-0474
Communications @ oag-bvg.gc.ca

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
I am telling you guys.. none of this is going to work.... We need to all get together and get down on the streets.... Thats the only way these people are going to listen to us... I swear this is insane... now some lady has written on another forum that it is taking upto 5 yrs for spousal visa's. i don't know why.. and if its not true.. why people are giving out false information.

haftowrang

Sep 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You know each case is different...some case takes 9 months, some takes 2 years, sometimes maybe 3 years...not more than 3 years tho. We can do nothing....all we can do is waitt...waitt...waiitt....prayyyyy :'(

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Yes we should go out for a protest but it has to be significant number of us.. we have to draw outline what we need to do.. we should also continue writing letters to whoever we can ..

Unpatience

Sep 22, 2010
Hello guys,, im new here..and i have read all your posts on here...It has helped me alot reading all your posts...

Hey lostsoul27...if you dont mind telling me what questions did they ask your husband on his interview in islamabad?

H

humtum143

I'm Ready for a protest but I'm afraid they might send "Agent Provocateur" to make our Protest turn violent and make the determination of this point worse for us and also for 1000 of others waiting for Spouse Approval..

Before We start a Protest we Need to advise the Media First then Advise the City about the Protest Or else it will turn into a unauthorized Protest and it will result in a Arrest.

I'm not trying to make it complicated or seem dangerous but we as Protester's need to play it safe also from our side.

BUT I'M DOWN FOR IT....

2 Months ago I Started a Petition signed by Desi Community Including Indians, Pakistanis,Bangalis i Had 150 people signed and ready when i presented the Petition to the MP Here in Montreal they refused to Forward the Matter to The Parliament and the petition was Rejected. the petition was backed by the Desi community leader in Montreal. so with all the preparation it still got rejected VERY VERY FRUSTRATING

So what else is left for me to do guys My Last hope would be not to just think about my self but also for other IM DOWN FOR THE FRIENDLY PROTEST....

Inshallah Guys Talk to you later

H

humtum143

TO add more detail in order to start a Protest it must be done Against the Immigration Canada in group of every races including all countries who as a Canadian embassy.

A single Protest just against One embassy cannot be a valid Protest if we do Protest it must include every other Ambassy from around the world to protest against immigration Canada here in Canada.

That means Pakistanis Indians Bangalis Chinese and many other Races must Protest Equally to have a Authorized Protest Fair and equal to everyone.

singling out a Protest against One Embassy will result in a Rejection. and its considered has not a fair Protest because Other countries beside Pakistan also have similar Problems..

I hope i explained it well oh well

Cheers