+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
micmac101 said:
Salam all, My husband has been here 2 weeks and all is going well. We are getting our first snow storm of 20 cm of snow.

In the province your landing be sure to contact the province service provider as they have special incentives for new comers for jobs In Sha Allah.
May Allah help you all in getting together In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101
my time line 2011 my pp sent ago 5 week any boddy knw when back

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Salam Dear Forum Members
This is Wajea once again after a long time but yes i have been reading all messages exchanging between members.
I just want to share some quick GOOD facts as outcome of 2014 year.

Canada's determination is applicable on two things in 2015 plan.
1 Reuniting more families.
2 Reducing backlogs and improving processing time.
For year 2015 Canada's plan announced as following:
A. The Government of Canada is planning to welcome between 260,000 and 285,000 new permanent residents in 2015, an increase of approximately 19,000 planned admissions over last year ( 2014 ) .
B. Estimated immigration increases for 2015: 64.9 per cent for economic immigrants (181,300), 24.4 per cent for family class (68,000), and 10.7 per cent for humanitarian and compassionate cases (29,800).
In Reducing Backlogs and Improving Processing Times Section:
The backlog of applications across all immigration streams has been cut by nearly 45 percent from the end of 2009 to the end of 2013.
The Economic Class inventory has been reduced by almost 57 percent.
The Federal Skilled Workers inventory having been reduced by almost 92 percent.
The Parents and Grandparents inventory will have been reduced by over 70 percent by the end of 2015.
The Humanitarian and Compassionate inventory has been reduced by 43 percent.

Administrative Process Data: For those whose Decisions are yet to be made & showing on their online status (application in process) not written (decision made).
CIC Permanent Resident Applicants Awaiting a Decision
In 2009, 972151 Total Applicants Decisions weren't made and were waiting.
In 2010, 996804 little increased Applicants Decisions weren't made and were waiting.
In 2011, 1012920 more increased Total Number of Applicant's whose Decisions were pending.
In 2012, 616271 Solid decreases of Applicants waiting for their Decisions to be made, as result of many decisions were made to reduce BACKLOG.
In 2013, 544888 Good decrease! Number of Applicant

IMPORTANT 2014!
Update until 2nd July 2014:
406389 Applicant's are waiting for their Decision to be made.
This number will decrease estimate to 267890 in 31 December 2014.

2015 Upcoming Plans:
A. For 2015 year 267890 applicants will be all Decision made & Over.
B. In 1st January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will launch a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:
The Federal Skilled Worker Program,
The Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
The Canadian Experience Class.
C. The backlog is projected to be at zero later in 2015 at the current rate.
D. In 2016 Year Applicants Applications will be processed in Real time & every application will be processed in 1 Year.

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Salam All Forums Members Recent Update with me is :
In 2015
2nd Medical Done In ISLAMABAD as Per Embassy Request .
First Medical Test was done 20 Months before .
[/size][/size]

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
I sponsored my spouse (Wife Case).. Applied Feb 25 ,2014 .. file transfered to LVO directly on (May 06,2014) and the first medical request came on (JAN 05,2014)..

The letter says:

( These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.)

Is it normal letter for first time medical request or is it mean I can expect ppr 1 and/or ppr2 request soon???

Thanks and look forward to your feed back.. So happy to finally hear something :) :) :) . And also pray for the rest of all us that soon we all join our families. Thanks

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Asalamalakum.

I received the rukhsati letter back in mid december. They gave me only 30 days to get rukhsati done and send them proof. They chose to ignore my emails when i asked for an extension. I did get this done, and sent them all proof on time. Stayed in pakistan for a month and just returned back lastnight. was hoping that the procedure wouldnt take long now. So i emailed mps office and they said got a reply from immigration saying my file has been sent for a procedural fairness review. I have no idea what that is. But does anyone know how long it typically takes from here? I really hope its not too long now. My mps office said that if i dont hear anything by 6 months i should contact her again. I dont wanna be waiting 6 months just for a reply. Is there any other place i can contact for information, help or assistance? I just want some answers...

How long does a procedural fairness review take?

ayesharobaid

Feb 13, 2015
micmac101 said:
Salam all, I have been a member on this forum since 2010. I have done my best to try to help others when I could In Sha Allah. But I have seen where I, myself have asked a question and members like yourself just wrote below with not a thought about what I asked for.

This reminds me of careless people thinking of yourselves. I think its sad and really unfair what some of you have been doing. Like a member asks a basic question and not even care to try to help is beyond my thinking.

I have not written here in a very long time. Its 43 month and counting. Do I have hope? Oh yes and no Canadian Government of Canada can make us fail.

A petition is good if you think so but no government ever was swayed one way or the other.

Look at your notes it gives a clear picture to what is happening in a case. If you want answers let your sponsors put the fear of Allah in the mouths of MP's especially the Conservatives. Say this you may have got my vote last time but this time I will not vote. This hurts them more than you know.

My husband and I are so sorry we ever applied for immigration in Canada. If it was this time 43 months ago knowing what we know now. We never would have applied.

Another thing for the ones who are having families wait until your settled as it must be so hard but harder alone.

May Allah help us all In Sha Allah
I know how it feels, I submitted my husbands application on Feb 2012 and they started processing it on Dec 14 2014 almost 33 months later... and am still waiting. I have 3 year old and am pregnant with my second baby. I have lost all hope.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
aoa
i want to get some expert opinion here.
here is my case timeline.
i had nikah in jan 2011, filed the immigration application in july 2011, file transfer to ISB in oct 2011, additional documents were asked in june 2012, have been in inerview queue since nov 2012(got to know through e-mail).
my inlaws planned for rukhsati in 2013 but there wasn't any function(personal reasons by my inlaws). there wasn't any waleema reception. my husband lived with me for 1 month(sep 2013). after going back he didn't contact me and then i received another additional pictures request from embassy in jan 2014. i didn't had any specific pics so i just sent some pics from my sister-in-law marriage ceremony(sep 2013).
our relationship was not normal from any aspect. before rukhsati my husband used to call me 4 or 5 times a week and i thought of it as long distance that would get clear after we'll start living together. but the gap increased so much that he didn't care about me while living here and then going back to canada. he then withdrew the application in jan 2015. Our families sat together to resolve this issue, but my husband didn't say a word because he didn't want to marry since start.
in may 2015 it was finalized that we have to go for divorce. my inlaws have also moved to canada. i have been waiting since then and i have not yet received my documents back from embassy nor my divorce papers. now my ecas status is also not available any more.
i want to know what should i do now because i'm fed up of all this situation and i want to start my life once more but i'm helpless here.
should i write email to embassy or should i contact some lawyer in pakistan.

Please help me!!!!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Quiet Storm said:
aoa
i had nikah in jan 2011, filed the immigration application in july 2011, file transfer to ISB in oct 2011, additional documents were asked in june 2012, have been in inerview queue since nov 2012(got to know through e-mail).
my inlaws planned for rukhsati in 2013 but there wasn't any function(personal reasons by my inlaws). there wasn't any waleema reception. my husband lived with me for 1 month(sep 2013). after going back he didn't contact me and then i received another additional pictures request from embassy in jan 2014. i didn't had any specific pics so i just sent some pics from my sister-in-law marriage ceremony(sep 2013).
our relationship was not normal from any aspect. before rukhsati my husband used to call me 4 or 5 times a week and i thought of it as long distance that would get clear after we'll start living together. but the gap increased so much that he didn't care about me while living here and then going back to canada. he then withdrew the application in jan 2015. Our families sat together to resolve this issue, but my husband didn't say a word because he didn't want to marry since start.
in may 2015 it was finalized that we have to go for divorce. my inlaws have also moved to canada. i have been waiting since then and i have not yet received my documents back from embassy nor my divorce papers. now my ecas status is also not available any more.
i want to know what should i do now because i'm fed up of all this situation and i want to start my life once more but i'm helpless here.

Please help me!!!!
Salam, so sorry to read all this. I think I understand that you are now divorced. If you are a Canadian Citizen contact your member of parliament and ask him/her to make a call so you can get your documents. Sorry to hear that all your time has been wasted. May Allah make it easy for you In Sha Allah

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
micmac101 said:
Salam, so sorry to read all this. I think I understand that you are now divorced. If you are a Canadian Citizen contact your member of parliament and ask him/her to make a call so you can get your documents. Sorry to hear that all your time has been wasted. May Allah make it easy for you In Sha Allah
no dear i'm still in nikah. this is the main problem as he has not yet sent the divorce papers. i have sent an email to CHC. hope to get a positive response. i'm in pakistan
Jazak ALLAH

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Quiet Storm said:
no dear i'm still in nikah. this is the main problem as he has not yet sent the divorce papers. i have sent an email to CHC. hope to get a positive response. i'm in pakistan
Jazak ALLAH
So he is divorcing you but you have not received divorce papers yet. May I ask what this has to do with Immigration. If he is no longer sponsoring you your case is done with Immigration they will not reopen your case. But if you are requesting your documents contact them and tell them that your husband is or has divorced you and you want your documents returned to you ASAP.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If he not responding u so y u waiting go n apply khula .... U can find better then him ..... He don't deserve u .... Plus how can u live with a person who don't want u in first place.

Quiet Storm said:
aoa

Please help me!!!!

reeb

Jan 12, 2016
Hey..i need help..its urgent..
My husband sponsored me for the PR in april then i also got my TRV n came to visit my husband in Canada last month.now my application for PRV is almost processed,medical done here and i have received the request to submit my passport in Pakistan for final stamping of permanent residence visa.
Is there any way that i can submit my passport in canada or send it by mail to Pakistan..Its very difficult for me to go back to Pakistan this much early,,please suggest me some ways..waiting for response

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016
reeb said:
Hey..i need help..its urgent..
My husband sponsored me for the PR in april then i also got my TRV n came to visit my husband in Canada last month.now my application for PRV is almost processed,medical done here and i have received the request to submit my passport in Pakistan for final stamping of permanent residence visa.
Is there any way that i can submit my passport in canada or send it by mail to Pakistan..Its very difficult for me to go back to Pakistan this much early,,please suggest me some ways..waiting for response
Send an e-mail to LVO and tell them that you are in Canada, you can submit your passport for visa in Ottawa and once you get COPR just flagpole at one of the borders.