Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
OMG that is damn scary, but unfortunately that is how our people are, they are jealous of everything, in there mind none should be in better position in family then themselves. It is so sad as this give nothing to them.

I am happy it finished well for you

impulsive said:
Yes it did work, You should be getting a response as a matter of fact my wife received the visa even though I had some of my kameenay relatives writing everything against me and my wife.
they were trying to prove that my marriage was fake. These kinds of jealous relatives had nerves to tell my other relatives that my wife will never be able to get to Canada.
So There were letters from my Bhabhi and there were letters from someone I had nikkah in Pakistan and later withdraw my application.
My Bhabhi, and this lady got together and found some other people to help make fake email on my name and address and one time I received the email which they were supposed to send it to chc but they sent it to me. That is how I found out the plan.
There have been pictures which have been altered by photoshop program sent to chc to show that this a fake marriage.
People do crazy things as being jealous and can't see other happy. May Allah keep us away from those kinds of people.
When my went for the interview the lady who interview her asked all sorts of questions regarding the other nikkah lady that where she lives and why there had been problem and many questions regarding my relatives and the previous marriage. not only that she also said that we have many proofs that this marriage is fake. You only want immigration for Canada. You are not going to live with your husband etc. She also was giving bad looks to my wife and showing that we know everything and tell us how much did you pay for this.
Thank God its all over and my wife and I are living together since Last April 2013.
We went to Hajj in October and now planning to go to Pakistan soon Inshallah.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Wyz said:
Wow!! Sounds like your wife had a rough time back in Pakistan, but am happy you guys got through that. For sure lots of duas are needed, and those are constant but thanks for the reply, I will definitely be sending Mr. Alexander a letter now, hopefully he does for me as Mr. Kenney did for you.

Thanks again!
Please don't forget Namaz (Salah) and dua and then leave the result to Allah.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
pardesifr said:
OMG that is damn scary, but unfortunately that is how our people are, they are jealous of everything, in there mind none should be in better position in family then themselves. It is so sad as this give nothing to them.

I am happy it finished well for you
Yes it was scary and quite depressing at that time as a matter of fact it still gives me chill and Goosebumps when I think of it sometimes.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
impulsive said:
Yes it was scary and quite depressing at that time as a matter of fact it still gives me chill and Goosebumps when I think of it sometimes.
Did you ordered GCM notes (if not you still can) I am curious to see if these letters are inside your wife file, normally they should be and your wife has right to access her file.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
pardesifr said:
Did you ordered GCM notes (if not you still can) I am curious to see if these letters are inside your wife file, normally they should be and your wife has right to access her file.
I would like to see all those letters and pictures were sent to chc against my marriage but I don't think they would ever disclose these type of information. because this can cause very serious problems for the informer even though it could be totally wrong information and it could also backfire for chc Islamabad for disclosing this type of information.
The only information we get from GCM is that where our application is and if they received certain documents which they received for the application and how far is it from completion.

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Canada welcomed more than 16,000 new citizens in January

News Release 4 February 2014

Welcoming new Canadians
New citizens in January 2014 more than double the number from one year ago
February 4, 2014—Ottawa—Canada welcomed more than 16,000 new citizens in January – twice as many as in January 2013, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander announced today.

Investments announced in Economic Action Plan 2013 have helped make the system more efficient and strengthened the integrity of Canada's citizenship program. The immense popularity of Canadian citizenship, though, has hampered efforts to tackle long processing times.

The government will take additional steps in the coming days to reduce backlogs while further strengthening the value of Canadian citizenship. As announced in the October 2013 Speech from the Throne, these measures – taken together – will form the first comprehensive reforms to the Citizenship Act in more than a generation.

Quick facts
In January 2013, 8,250 people obtained Canadian citizenship. In January 2014, more than 16,000 people became citizens at 244 citizenship ceremonies held across the country.
The citizenship ceremony is the last step before becoming a Canadian citizens and taking on the rights and responsibilities that come with citizenship.
The new Canadians welcomed into the Canadian family in January 2014 came from 190 different countries.
In 2013, 10,745 people were granted citizenship, on average, each month.
Since 2006, Canada has welcomed the highest sustained levels of immigration in Canadian history – an average of 257,000 newcomers each year. Accordingly, the demand for citizenship has increased by 30%.
Census data show 86% of eligible permanent residents become Canadian citizens.
“Our government views citizenship as a pledge of mutual responsibility and a shared commitment to values rooted in our history. We are proud to have welcomed more than 16,000 new Canadian citizens this past month and we look forward to their full participation in Canada's economy and Canadian society. We will continue to improve Canada's citizenship program to ensure deserving applicants can become citizens more quickly.”
Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister

Associated link
Find a citizenship ceremony

Follow us on Twitter (new window to unfollow or login):

twitter.com/CitImmCanada

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alexis Pavlich
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-954-1064

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

Building a stronger Canada: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strengthens Canada's economic, social and cultural prosperity, helping ensure Canadian safety and security while managing one of the largest and most generous immigration programs in the world.

Date Modified: 2014-02-04

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
5,000 complete PGP applications now received since start of 2014

5,000 complete PGP applications now received since start of 2014
February 3, 2014
It’s just a month into 2014, but the cap of 5,000 complete applications for parent and grandparent (PGP) sponsorship applications has already been reached. Therefore, new intake into the PGP program will again pause until next year to keep the program at a manageable level for Citizenship and immigration Canada. By the end of 2014, Canada is expected to welcome an additional 20,000 parents and grandparents to Canada, marking a substantial reduction in wait times for applicants.

“Our government understands the importance of spending time with family and loved ones and we committed to improving the immigration system so that families can be reunited more quickly. Canada has the most generous family reunification program in the developed world. Complementing this program, the new Super Visa remains a convenient option with a high approval rate for those who wish to visit their families in Canada for up to two years at a time,” said the minister. The Super Visa is a multiple-entry visa, valid for up to 10 years, which allows a parent or grandparent to stay in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without having to renew their status.

The PGP program will re-open to new applications in January 2015. Further details will be available closer to that date.

http://canadianimmigrant.ca/news-and-views/5000-complete-pgp-applications-now-received-since-start-of-2014

rkkhan

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed)
Hi every one

I have a question if some 1 can answer..

Any 2012 applicant have interview request from CIC Islamabad?
CIC didn't mentioned anywhere they are currently working on which files for interview..
They only mentioned interview que is very long so applicant have to wait 9 10 months some times 12 months but its now 2014 so any 2012 applicant already attend interview? Am wondering if CIC still working on 2011 applicants for interview...

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Dear Afghans Do You know any Afghan Family Case Running in Islamabad ?

Help !

Dear Afghan Brothers & Sisters if you know any family who is case is running in Islamabad as Refugee ( Humanitarian Government Assisted Refugees ) Please Let me know , because as much i searched in this Forum Database i couldn't find anyone.
I will Appreciate your help.
I am a wife sponsoring my husband & 3 children less than 22 years of age.
my email address is wajeaa@gmail.com
Thank you.

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
astopal said:
Hi everyone ,
I am in canada as permanent resident, and now i am planning for marriage in pakistan, so sholud i go back to my country for marriage and apply for my wife or can i perform Nikkah online, and is that nikkah will be acceptable?????? i am waiting for ur responses
Welcome to Canada!

Hi,

You will have to go to Pakistan. and also keep in mind it will take minimum 2-3 years for processing.

Thanks

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any old member still out there? :) just logged in to see if everyone got the visa or not :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
DON2 said:
Any old member still out there? :) just logged in to see if everyone got the visa or not :)
Salam yes, its not final on our case yet. Received GSMN and no updates this is so depressing.

I so would love to choke that darn Lawyer Dawood Khan. Oh Allah forgive me but its so making me stressed and when will it end In SHa Allah..

Micmac101

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
DON2 said:
Yup...waiting since 2011...

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam yes, its not final on our case yet. Received GSMN and no updates this is so depressing.

I so would love to choke that darn Lawyer Dawood Khan. Oh Allah forgive me but its so making me stressed and when will it end In SHa Allah..

Micmac101
Sorry Sis, InshaAllah everything will be alright just hang in there.