CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
asimkhan said:
THANKS TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH ............. AFTER A LONG TIME WAIT ................ JUST GOT MY REMEDICAL REQUEST
Mabrook :)

nilufar

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
asimkhan said:
THANKS TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH ............. AFTER A LONG TIME WAIT ................ JUST GOT MY REMEDICAL REQUEST

AWW im soo happy for u when did the letter come and heyy when did they tell u it was in background check?

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
nilufar said:
AWW im soo happy for u when did the letter come and heyy when did they tell u it was in background check?
letter was originated on 4/5/2010 n email sent to me by embassy that it is in background checks was on 5/5/2010 .................................... :eek: strange naaaaa ... dats wt i hate abt our embassy here .... they shud hv sent me email that ur REMEDICAL REQUEST is on ur way ........... i think the person sending emails n immigration oficers r different n they dont sit in same section ............. caz this just shows that there is lack of coordination in those offices

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Hi

My husband recently recieved a letter from the embassy requesting for the resubmission of his police certificate before this they had asked for him to do his remedical. how long do you think it'll take for him to recieve his PPR another problem is that all the correspondance is being done between the embassy and my lawyer here in Canada which is taking more time than usual. i wanted to change my address so that the letters go directly to my husband in pakistan but my lawyer stopped me. its been 1 yr already, and just to cut some time short i wanted my husband to send his passport to the embassy without their request. do you think thats a good idea. i've heard that once they ask for you to do a remedical and resubmission of the police certificate they normally just make the decision and ask for passport. if i wait for all that it means another 2 months. do you think that would cause any problem if we send the passport with a return envelope asking them to return the passport with the visa on my husbands address in Pakistan or should i wait for them to write again and go with the flow

please advise

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lostsoul27 said:
Hi

My husband recently recieved a letter from the embassy requesting for the resubmission of his police certificate before this they had asked for him to do his remedical. how long do you think it'll take for him to recieve his PPR another problem is that all the correspondance is being done between the embassy and my lawyer here in Canada which is taking more time than usual. i wanted to change my address so that the letters go directly to my husband in pakistan but my lawyer stopped me. its been 1 yr already, and just to cut some time short i wanted my husband to send his passport to the embassy without their request. do you think thats a good idea. i've heard that once they ask for you to do a remedical and resubmission of the police certificate they normally just make the decision and ask for passport. if i wait for all that it means another 2 months. do you think that would cause any problem if we send the passport with a return envelope asking them to return the passport with the visa on my husbands address in Pakistan or should i wait for them to write again and go with the flow

please advise
I think you should just send it in when they ask. Don't want to irritate them!! but thats just my opinion...

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omg so excited i logged onto E-cas today and it worked!!!! :D

it says they sent a letter on May 6 about the decision. thats good right?

B

bestplace4u

psionator said:

Yup congratz must be a approval letter

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
psionator said:

That is great news psionator! Glad to hear your process is underway.
Best of luck with Islamabad, InshAllah we are all on the 7 month time period of the posted timeline.

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
lostsoul27 said:
Hi

please advise
I think u shd wait 4 the letter as they always say in every mail n letter that dont contact us or dont send us anything unneccessary so i think it would b better to wait

nilufar

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
ASIAM KHAN ???i still havent got noo letter yett.........im still waiting,,,,this stupid background check is takin soo longgggg......what shud i do u guysssss,,,,im really stressing out:)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
lostsoul27 said:
Hi

please advise
like others mentioned it is best to wait until they ask for it themselves otherwise it could end up making someone mad.

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanPak05 said:
That is great news psionator! Glad to hear your process is underway.
Best of luck with Islamabad, InshAllah we are all on the 7 month time period of the posted timeline.
INSHALLAH.. maybe even sooner hehe :p

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
psionator said:
INSHALLAH.. maybe even sooner hehe :p
Agreed, I like the sounds of that :)

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
nilufar said:
ASIAM KHAN ???i still havent got noo letter yett.........im still waiting,,,,this stupid background check is takin soo longgggg......what shud i do u guysssss,,,,im really stressing out:)
Nilo jan my husband recieved the letter but its not a good news jan... I am so mad... they want more proof and they think that my marriage is not real

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Thanks everyone for the previous reply

Another question... How about i change my mailing address. Do you think that is going to be a problem? Like i said before what they have right now is my lawyers address as my mailing address in Canada which is taking too long. If i do change the address it will make life easier as they mail will reach early. Also, i am not being able to see my status on E-CAS from the very begining. It always gives me an error. i put my file number and my husbands information. Please guide on that too.. also on how to change address? how do they confirm if they have updated the system, and if there is any problem with that?