Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
citrusslice said:
is it to something worry about ? does they see my case as suspicious and can it delay the case further i also receive remed on 21st nov i am so afraid feel like crying :(:(:(
My goodness just do as they ask at least you have contact!! Tell them everything and about your sponsor In Sha Allah

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
micmac101 said:
My goodness just do as they ask at least you have contact!! Tell them everything and about your sponsor In Sha Allah
I agreed
atleast they contact u
dnt worry and write a letter with full details and write it truthfully

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Nothing to worry about

Just give them honest answers and tell them why you haven't done rukusti and when you plan to do it

You are atleast one step closer to the finish since you already have gotten the medical

just give them what they want and Inshallah you should get visa 2014

citrusslice said:
is it to something worry about ? does they see my case as suspicious and can it delay the case further i also receive remed on 21st nov i am so afraid feel like crying :(:(:(

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
There is no use of looking at TRACKING NUMBERS because

CHC is sending all requests thru E-- MAIL

TRACKING NUMBER only Matters if your getting your Passport back with Visa

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
#1 My goodness just do as they ask at least you have contact!! Tell them everything and about your sponsor In Sha Allah
#2 Please puii yourself together and do as they ask that's it that's all. Then you anther step closer nothing to worry over like you doing to your health I pray you get over this soon In Sha Allah

Nazari

Nov 13, 2013
citrusslice said:
samething happend to our case I sent them everything was asked including remedical and police clearence in June 2013 now when I go online my case shows in process so nothing to wary about just send them what they want and everything will be alright in shah Allah

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
So you got lucky and got away without submitting the originals, otherwise according to their instructions originals needs to be submitted.
Unfortunately for Pakistanis chc rules are tougher.
Even when my wife was there for the interview she was told repeatedly that she is lying but at the end of the interview she had been congratulated for passing the interview and then her all documents were returned at that time.
The time when we applied originals were not the requirement. Even I did not send originals. Neither I was told a single time during my interview that I am lying as a matter of fact my interview was in a fun environment.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
DON2 said:
The time when we applied originals were not the requirement. Even I did not send originals. Neither I was told a single time during my interview that I am lying as a matter of fact my interview was in a fun environment.
I guess it all depends on the immigration officer who is examining your documents or taking the interview or if they like your picture or not.
In my case I have my close relatives the one they love me so much for my money and somehow I stop sending the money to them and they became so angry they started to make up stories against me and sent to the chc Islamabad. It is a long story but I just want put it in a nutshell.
As long as I was sending them 50 thousand rupees a month they were very happy but as soon as I stopped, they became my enemies.
God is the Greatest so all our prayers were answered and defeated those low life scavengers.

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all.

My wife recently contacted CHC-ISB by telephone to find out the status of her 'Change of Address' request sent few months back by fax, since no update on e-cas or confirmation letter/email.

The guy who answered informed her that our file hasn't even arrived to Islamabad yet, and most likely still sitting in CPP-OTT.
(I received some original docs back end of July 2013 from CPP-OTT).
The guy from CHC-ISB also confirmed with her that the file sits in Ottawa first and then later comes to Islamabad to get processed.

So my questions for you great people is that How can I CALL CPP-OTT to confirm if our file is in fact still sitting there?
I have already emailed today, but who knows when they will reply back.

Is there a Phone number anyone has for CPP-OTTAWA ?
I already have their email and mailing address and Fax... but need Telephone number please!!!

Anyone could please help me out. Thank you & God bless.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Hello guys,

I am a very old member of this forum.
My case was approved in May 2012.

Just got a call from a friend in Pak, she had received 2 packages in mail today by Islamabad embassy.
It contains her:

1) Recent police certificate (she sent her new police certificate last month as asked by Islamabad embassy)
2) Medical certificate (Valid/recent one
3) Her (with hubby) pictures (sent 2 months ago as a supporting documents/proof)

There is No letter attached to it by embassy.
She is confused.

It never happened with me so i have no idea.

Does anyone here have any idea why she has received all these docs back without any letter/explanation?
She is 2011 applicant.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
MAB said:
Hello guys,

I am a very old member of this forum.
My case was approved in May 2012.

Just got a call from a friend in Pak, she had received 2 packages in mail today by Islamabad embassy.
It contains her:

1) Recent police certificate (she sent her new police certificate last month as asked by Islamabad embassy)
2) Medical certificate (Valid/recent one
3) Her (with hubby) pictures (sent 2 months ago as a supporting documents/proof)

There is No letter attached to it by embassy.
She is confused.

It never happened with me so i have no idea.

Does anyone here have any idea why she has received all these docs back without any letter/explanation?
She is 2011 applicant.
Salam they are sending a lot of clients papers don't worry they made a copy of all documents so its ok I pray all goes well In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
I need to know if someone here can help?
I need to know if a Canadian Citizen can make an appointment with CIC Islamabad Pakistan for my own personal information. I need to speak with someone there. Has or does anyone know if I can make an appointment with them since I'm a Canadian Citizen visiting my husband in Pakistan?

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
micmac101 said:
I need to know if someone here can help?
I need to know if a Canadian Citizen can make an appointment with CIC Islamabad Pakistan for my own personal information. I need to speak with someone there. Has or does anyone know if I can make an appointment with them since I'm a Canadian Citizen visiting my husband in Pakistan?
According to my information: Canadian citizen can go to the embassy but they don't do anything for spousal sponsorship except if you want to drop off the certain papers, which can be done by tcs anyway. So there is no need to go there except when people have problem like loosing there passport, pr card or if they have any other problem from the local authorities and help is needed through embassy.
So the best way to send your message is by tcs or your area (MP) member of parliament in Canada.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
impulsive said:
According to my information: Canadian citizen can go to the embassy but they don't do anything for spousal sponsorship except if you want to drop off the certain papers, which can be done by tcs anyway. So there is no need to go there except when people have problem like loosing there passport, pr card or if they have any other problem from the local authorities and help is needed through embassy.
So the best way to send your message is by tcs or your area (MP) member of parliament in Canada.
Salam and thank you Impulsive, we received GCSM Notes none to pleased with it!

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
micmac101 said:
Salam and thank you Impulsive, we received GCSM Notes none to pleased with it!
Please check your personal massage box.