Jul-2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
ash309 said:
Just got my passport back with my VISA - offered my Jumma Namaz with 2 Rakat Nafil for Shukrana - I am feeling emotionless right now coz I still feel like I am dreaming....a msg to all those in the process right now - plzzzzz DON'T let this case rule your life or your relationship. Because the case is not bigger than either ur life or your love. The lowest points in the past 3+ Years of my process were when i let it take over my life and as soon as I snapped out of it and took the reigns of my life in my hand all was better.

There were times when I heard nothing from the embassy for MONTHS - Year!!! They wouldnt respond to e-mails or anything we did and apart from hating them I could do nothing else - SO I THOUGHT! My mother guided me towards Allah and made me realize all for what I should be grateful and how i should pray and everything will be ok...MASHALLAH SHE WAS CORRECT!!!!

All the wives in Pakistan being sponsored please make most of this time you have with your family because these days won't come back - spend abundant time with them and create memories to last a lifetime - at the same time invest in making yourself a better person - physically (work out and be in your best shape so the day you are with your husband he can't get enough of you) - mentally (Make yourself so strong that after getting through this process nothing effects you in a negative way) - emotionally (learn to live in the moment and not in hopes for a better tomorrow - dont let tears rule your present)

All the husbands in Pakistan - please be the MAN of the relationship and the stone your wife can rely on - keep her smiling and happy and remember that neither of you have it easy - both of you are in the same boat - invest this time in building up your qualifications so you can financially be as strong as possible when you (inshallah) be with your wife by getting the best job you are capable of. Do certification courses that are recognized in Canada and pick up some side-line career as well (photography / web design / etc.) which you can do on freelance and make some extra cash when with your beloved to fulfill all her needs and desires!
Very well said. May Allah bless you!

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
laghmani said:
Aslaam Malikum,

How to obtain a police clearance certificate from kabul afghanistan. Anyone please help.

Thanks,
Laghmani
Quote View Post
Hi,
Officially, police certificates are handled by the local police authority of the country where you've lived a year or by an embassy of Afghanistan directly. Have you tried contacting the police headquarters in Kabul directly? If they are unresponsive, and if Afghan embassy at Islamabad is also giving you the run-around, you could try writing registered letters to both, enclosing formal applications for police clearance and saving the copies/receipts. A short-cut is to tap your personal connections in Islamabad/Kabul to see if they can pull the necessary strings to get the right people to do their job.
Best of luck,

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam, I was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes after they request proof of documents does it take for CIC Islamabad take to respond to the client In Sha Allah...Our documents arrived there last Monday which is a week today.. I pray its good news In Sha Allah.. Please pray for us In Sha Allah

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone
Does anyone knows how long does it take to get the care card in BC. I applied very next day when I landed and its now 3 months no card yet.
Thanks

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
DON2 said:
hello everyone
Does anyone knows how long does it take to get the care card in BC. I applied very next day when I landed and its now 3 months no card yet.
Thanks
I don't know for BC but for New Brunswick its 3 months you may find out by looking at their provincial government web site where they must have a tool free number you can and ask this question. Usually its around 3 months in some other province's like Quebec and Ontario hope it works out ok for you In Sha Allah.... Welcome to Canada

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
I don't know for BC but for New Brunswick its 3 months you may find out by looking at their provincial government web site where they must have a tool free number you can and ask this question. Usually its around 3 months in some other province's like Quebec and Ontario hope it works out ok for you In Sha Allah.... Welcome to Canada
Thanks
I have contacted them they say my health plan is active for card delay i will need to contact ICBC.

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
The embassy received my husbands passport on the 16th; and ecas was also updated to decision made yesterday ,so I hope he also gets his visa this week

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
sweetsr said:
The embassy received my husbands passport on the 16th; and ecas was also updated to decision made yesterday ,so I hope he also gets his visa this week
In Sha ALLAH! :)

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
Shukar Allhumdullilah

My husband got his passport back with visa today , :)I am so happy that this long process has finally been completed .Thanks to ALmighty Allah , and everyone who has been praying for us . Thanks to all forum members for your continued support and may Allah give all of you good news as well.

Aameen

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
sweetsr said:
Shukar Allhumdullilah

My husband got his passport back with visa today , :)I am so happy that this long process has finally been completed .Thanks to ALmighty Allah , and everyone who has been praying for us . Thanks to all forum members for your continued support and may Allah give all of you good news as well.

Aameen
Congratulations and may Allah bless you both with a long happy life together In Sha Allah to Eternity In Sha Allah

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Asalaam malikum,

If my wife is flying out of afghanistan to canada. afghanistan to dubai and dubai to United States and United States to canada does she need to get USA visa or no. What about through europe does she need a visa. please anyone let me know.

Thanks,
Laghmani

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
laghmani said:
Asalaam malikum,

If my wife is flying out of afghanistan to canada. afghanistan to dubai and dubai to United States and United States to canada does she need to get USA visa or no. What about through europe does she need a visa. please anyone let me know.

Thanks,
Laghmani
US Visa is required.

Better to fly directly to Canada through middle-eastern airlines via Dubai, AbuDhabi, Doha, Istanbul, etc.
Not sure if UK/EU require transit visas also but to play it safe use middle-east as hub and fly directly to Canada

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
micmac101 said:
Congratulations and may Allah bless you both with a long happy life together In Sha Allah to Eternity In Sha Allah
Thank you so much, and best of luck with the rest of your processing , I hope your husband comes soon!

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
DON2 said:
Thanks
I have contacted them they say my health plan is active for card delay i will need to contact ICBC.
i got my 3 days before my health plan started :)

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
By th grace of Almighty Allah My wife gave birth to a baby girl last week.
Now I would like to apply for my daughter's proof of citizenship Certificate.
I have been a Canadian Citizen since 2008 and I have applied for my spouse Permanent Residence Visa and she did not get her PR Visa yet.
I would like to know
Should I apply for my daughter's Proof of Citizenship Certificate in Canada or in Islamabad?
If I apply in Canada how long does to take and what documents should I send them?
If I apply in Islamabad how long does it take and what documents should I send them?

Please help me guys and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!