+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
time to go said:
Start celebrating and pack your bags.. your visa stamped already on your passport Congratulation. Hope you have will happy life ahead with your hubby In Sha Allah.
Thank you so much - i just hope you are right because CIC is ridiculously unpredictable.....but any idea how long it will take from here onwards???

I sent 2 pics of mine so does that mean one for passport and one for pr card?

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash309 said:
Thank you so much - i just hope you are right because CIC is ridiculously unpredictable.....but any idea how long it will take from here onwards???

I sent 2 pics of mine so does that mean one for passport and one for pr card?
It will take few days to your passport arrive and you check TCS tracking number online to follow your tcs package. Yes your visa is stamped on 9th sept 2013.. 2 pics are for your COPR ( landing papers) one is with pic and one is without pic

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
time to go said:
It will take few days to your passport arrive and you check TCS tracking number online to follow your tcs package. Yes your visa is stamped on 9th sept 2013.. 2 pics are for your COPR ( landing papers) one is with pic and one is without pic
How can i track TCS packages??

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam all forum members, I want to tell you all that the Union Council Of Pakistan finally accepted our Nikka Nama Papers yesterday and registered our marriage yesterday. They registered it with the date we got married March 30, 2010. All documents that they seen well they were over whelmed by all documents we had and were so upset with this lawyer who had not registered our marriage has he should have on April 14,2010. It leaves me and my husband thinking of other couples that go to a lawyer for him to register a marriage. The one advise we both can give to anyone on this site is ask for his registrar papers to be sure he is a register of Nikka papers. If he does not have them continue on until you find a lawyer or go to Union Council and find out who they have registered as a Nikka Nama signatory so what happened to us will never happen to anyone else here.

As this is all part and parcel of the back ground check. If CIC Islamabad had never discovered can you imagine how anyone of us would feel after 5,10,15 to 30 years after being married that your marriage was not properly registered. As we all know in the EYES of Allah its written but for Legal purposes it would cause more harm then good.

Our papers are being sent to CIC Islamabad today In Sha Allah please I beg everyone to pray for us that they accept our marriage as being registered and they give my husband a request letter for his Pass Port so we can be reunited in our marriage as it should of have been done long ago In Sha Allah. Please pray for us as we are a 2010 case.

Another thing I will give the personal number of Minister Chris Alexander later after we hear from CIC Islamabad that they called from to talk with me at 6PM this past week to find out if I was ok. As they sent an RCMP officer here to see if I was ok as I was thinking of committing suicide which I know is Haram in Islam, but it was on my mind at the time I wrote to Immigration in Islamabad as well as my MP and to the Minister Of Citizen and Immigration.

I tell you now in hindsight its not an option and be extremely careful to take this drastic step but I was at the end of my rope and felt that we as a married couple had been betrayed, as we put every document to Islamabad in good faith as it was 100% truth from start to the end of signing the document that it was all in truth.

We just need all the prayers we can get and I pray In Sha Allah that Allah hears our prayers as HE is the knower of our destiny

In Sha Allah and may Allah help us all in this hard time to be apart from our spouses In Sha Allah

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Compilation of Landing Experiences

Dear forum members,

I have just created a thread titled

This is for the purpose of setting our expectation right on what we can expect in our initial days in Canada.
This wealth of information is scattered throughout the forum and I thought it would be useful if I could post them in one place.
Please note that this is work in progress. (I guess it will always be)

Here is the link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/compilation-of-landing-experiences-t164507.0.html

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
Just got my passport back with my VISA - offered my Jumma Namaz with 2 Rakat Nafil for Shukrana - I am feeling emotionless right now coz I still feel like I am dreaming....a msg to all those in the process right now - plzzzzz DON'T let this case rule your life or your relationship. Because the case is not bigger than either ur life or your love. The lowest points in the past 3+ Years of my process were when i let it take over my life and as soon as I snapped out of it and took the reigns of my life in my hand all was better.

There were times when I heard nothing from the embassy for MONTHS - Year!!! They wouldnt respond to e-mails or anything we did and apart from hating them I could do nothing else - SO I THOUGHT! My mother guided me towards Allah and made me realize all for what I should be grateful and how i should pray and everything will be ok...MASHALLAH SHE WAS CORRECT!!!!

All the wives in Pakistan being sponsored please make most of this time you have with your family because these days won't come back - spend abundant time with them and create memories to last a lifetime - at the same time invest in making yourself a better person - physically (work out and be in your best shape so the day you are with your husband he can't get enough of you) - mentally (Make yourself so strong that after getting through this process nothing effects you in a negative way) - emotionally (learn to live in the moment and not in hopes for a better tomorrow - dont let tears rule your present)

All the husbands in Pakistan - please be the MAN of the relationship and the stone your wife can rely on - keep her smiling and happy and remember that neither of you have it easy - both of you are in the same boat - invest this time in building up your qualifications so you can financially be as strong as possible when you (inshallah) be with your wife by getting the best job you are capable of. Do certification courses that are recognized in Canada and pick up some side-line career as well (photography / web design / etc.) which you can do on freelance and make some extra cash when with your beloved to fulfill all her needs and desires!

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sinestra said:
Dear forum members,

I have just created a thread titled

This is for the purpose of setting our expectation right on what we can expect in our initial days in Canada.
This wealth of information is scattered throughout the forum and I thought it would be useful if I could post them in one place.
Please note that this is work in progress. (I guess it will always be)

Here is the link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/compilation-of-landing-experiences-t164507.0.html
My wife came from lahore and the only question at toronto airport was that how many more people are behind you (so the immigration officer had to deal with them) other than that there is hardly anything except they have given couple of books to get familier with what to do next after landing or after going home because you have to apply for health card and SIN card because every body is a sinner. (by the way people can bring lots of jewlery or clothing whatever they want the first time)

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
Alhumdulilah Alhumdulilah

Yesterday my husband got ppr , after 30 months of processing, thanks to almighty Allah

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sweetsr said:

Yesterday my husband got ppr , after 30 months of processing, thanks to almighty Allah
Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He should start packing soon Inshallah.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
micmac101 said:
Salam all forum members, I want to tell you all that the Union Council Of Pakistan finally accepted our Nikka Nama Papers yesterday and registered our marriage yesterday. They registered it with the date we got married March 30, 2010. All documents that they seen well they were over whelmed by all documents we had and were so upset with this lawyer who had not registered our marriage has he should have on April 14,2010. It leaves me and my husband thinking of other couples that go to a lawyer for him to register a marriage. The one advise we both can give to anyone on this site is ask for his registrar papers to be sure he is a register of Nikka papers. If he does not have them continue on until you find a lawyer or go to Union Council and find out who they have registered as a Nikka Nama signatory so what happened to us will never happen to anyone else here.
As this is all part and parcel of the back ground check. If CIC Islamabad had never discovered can you imagine how anyone of us would feel after 5,10,15 to 30 years after being married that your marriage was not properly registered. As we all know in the EYES of Allah its written but for Legal purposes it would cause more harm then good.
Our papers are being sent to CIC Islamabad today In Sha Allah please I beg everyone to pray for us that they accept our marriage as being registered and they give my husband a request letter for his Pass Port so we can be reunited in our marriage as it should of have been done long ago In Sha Allah. Please pray for us as we are a 2010 case.
Another thing I will give the personal number of Minister Chris Alexander later after we hear from CIC Islamabad that they called from to talk with me at 6PM this past week to find out if I was ok. As they sent an RCMP officer here to see if I was ok as I was thinking of committing suicide which I know is Haram in Islam, but it was on my mind at the time I wrote to Immigration in Islamabad as well as my MP and to the Minister Of Citizen and Immigration.
I tell you now in hindsight its not an option and be extremely careful to take this drastic step but I was at the end of my rope and felt that we as a married couple had been betrayed, as we put every document to Islamabad in good faith as it was 100% truth from start to the end of signing the document that it was all in truth.
We just need all the prayers we can get and I pray In Sha Allah that Allah hears our prayers as HE is the knower of our destiny
In Sha Allah and may Allah help us all in this hard time to be apart from our spouses In Sha Allah
Finally free from CHC bondage, Hopefully now it would not take long Inshallah and we are making dua for you and your husband.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
sweetsr said:

Alhumdulilliah I'm so happy for you both after 30 months please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah and Congratulations!!!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
impulsive said:
Finally free from CHC bondage, Hopefully now it would not take long Inshallah and we are making dua for you and your husband.
Alhumdulillaah may Allah bless you both and thank you so much. My husband sent all the papers today so its in Allah's Hands.............. I pray we have good news soon In Sha Allah

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
impulsive said:
Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He should start packing soon Inshallah.
Thank you so much , yes I am sure he will be !

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
asalaam malikum,

Where in kabul afghanistan can u send via DHL to Islamabad. Anyone please any info.

Thanks,
Laghmani

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Aslaam Malikum,

How to obtain a police clearance certificate from kabul afghanistan. Anyone please help.

Thanks,
Laghmani