Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
vistazip said:
thanks but my connecting flights??
I went to Pakistan (by Etihad Airline) last march through Dubai and after staying for few days in dubai when I went back to airport in order to fly to Pakistan, I was told that the airline only allows one baggage but i told them that I came from canada with 2 baggages so why would they not allow my other suitcase which I brought from canada to dubai. after that the lady spoke to her colleague and allowed my other baggage which she refused initially.
I didn't have any problem coming back from pakistan with 2 baggages either.
I hope it helps.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
I have a question, my friend has her pp back with visa and Chc send her everything she needed and also things that she had send to them. she got it all back except for her ORIGINAL Nikkah Certificate.??

should she call chc or have mp email them to send it back to her???

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
R.Mujgani said:
I have a question, my friend has her pp back with visa and Chc send her everything she needed and also things that she had send to them. she got it all back except for her ORIGINAL Nikkah Certificate.??

should she call chc or have mp email them to send it back to her???
I can only say this assuming the applicant is from Pakistan, they don't need marriage certificate which is different than Nikah Nama. They can get it re-issued from any close by NADRA branch.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Canada’s new immigration law will ‘tear families apart’
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/06/30/canadas_new_immigration_law_will_tear_families_apart.html

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Fire Jason Kenney and freeze immigration:
http://www.thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2013/06/02/fire_jason_kenney_and_freeze_immigration_siddiqui.html

Canada launched cricket on to the world sporting stage.
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/06/30/what-ive-learned-about-canada

Pakistani girl accused of blasphemy settled in Canada: reports
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/06/29/pakistani-girl-accused-of-blasphemy-settled-in-canada-reports

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Happy Canada Day, eh! there are several exciting events taking place across Mississauga for the whole family to enjoy.
http://www.mississauga.com/news-story/3872996-happy-canada-day-eh-/

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
I have a question wen u get visa back, there is two sheets that come with it and its the confirmation for Permanent Residence sheet.... but it has a big stamp that says not valid for travel???
and all information of both spouse and sponsor are added in those two sheets.
is that rare or everyone gets it? she recevied her pp back with visa and got two sheets that state Confirmation of Permanent Residence (one with her pic and the next witout) and both are not signed by immigration officer. (both of sheet says copy for client and copy for CIC)
again im helping ma friend (the one who didnt receive Orginal Nikkah certificate back

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
R.Mujgani said:
I have a question wen u get visa back, there is two sheets that come with it and its the confirmation for Permanent Residence sheet.... but it has a big stamp that says not valid for travel???
is that rare or everyone gets it? she recevied her pp back with visa and got two sheets that state Confirmation of Permanent Residence (one with her pic and the next witout) and both are not signed by immigration officer. (both of sheet says copy for client and copy for CIC)
again im helping ma friend (the one who didnt receive Orginal Nikkah certificate back
Salam, this is the COPR this is needed to give to Immigration when you land in Canada, without it you would not be able to land in Canada. Its important that you keep this with your pass port along with boarding pass so Customs will keep the CORP. Happy landing and may Allah bless them both In Sha Allah

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
R.Mujgani said:

AOA yes sis everyone gets dat..well the thing u mentioned dat it says NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL ....initially i was worried n it pinched me alot den i searched for it...its for only once for ur entry to canada n later on it wont b valid n we would b needed PR card to travel ....
So dnt qorey...n in sha Allah u will get ur visa widCOPR saying this bigggggg NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL :) in sha Allah v v soon.goodluck sis

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
We received your application for permanent residence on October 28, 2010.
We started processing your application on February 27, 2013.
Interview scheduled for February 27, 2013.
You entered Canada at the Lester B Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 3 office on April 30, 2013 and became a Permanent Resident.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam, Oh I so wish soon In Sha Allah. I got here and the pain in my foot went through the roof and I go to Ottawa mid July and I'm going to the parliament building. They will get a shock as I'm fed up with all their lies and bulls**t.

Really like let them pull the rag of out their A** I'm so fed up they have lied to us since Jan'13 saying they contacted Immigration on our behalf. The CAIPS notes says different.

Nothing since Jan/13. I have taken screen shots of all who have passed us and MP Jason Kenny will know me personally and MP Bernard Valcourt

Like going on 3 years is way too much for me and all of you. Please pray I get their safe and also pray the doctor can do something with my foot In Sha Allah. Its either fuse it at the ankle or amputate I prefer the second but then compensation told me today there are other problems that happen if its removed

I said only Allah knows better In Sha Allah.. Oh may Allah help us all In Sha Allah......

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
micmac101 said:
Salam, Oh I so wish soon In Sha Allah. I got here and the pain in my foot went through the roof and I go to Ottawa mid July and I'm going to the parliament building. They will get a shock as I'm fed up with all their lies and bulls**t.

Really like let them pull the rag of out their A** I'm so fed up they have lied to us since Jan'13 saying they contacted Immigration on our behalf. The CAIPS notes says different.

Nothing since Jan/13. I have taken screen shots of all who have passed us and MP Jason Kenny will know me personally and MP Bernard Valcourt

Like going on 3 years is way too much for me and all of you. Please pray I get their safe and also pray the doctor can do something with my foot In Sha Allah. Its either fuse it at the ankle or amputate I prefer the second but then compensation told me today there are other problems that happen if its removed

I said only Allah knows better In Sha Allah.. Oh may Allah help us all In Sha Allah......
May Allah give you health & happiness. It is really shame that Canada which is known to be most compassionate / humanitarian country has fallen into the worst of all when it comes to waiting time for spouses sponsorship from Pakistan.
How is it possible that a trv (temporary visitor visa) is obtained in couple of months whenever spouses are not getting the visa for years. I am sure this is just to slow the immigration from certain countries.
I think you should go to the parliament and address this issue because you have every right to do so.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
So now Islamabad is also affected with the strikes

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/07/05/its-a-mess-effects-of-ongoing-strike-by-canadian-diplomats-widely-felt-and-very-costly/

Friday, staff walked out in Moscow, Delhi, Islamabad, Riyadh, Ankara and others.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
user828 said:
So now Islamabad is also affected with the strikes

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/07/05/its-a-mess-effects-of-ongoing-strike-by-canadian-diplomats-widely-felt-and-very-costly/

Friday, staff walked out in Moscow, Delhi, Islamabad, Riyadh, Ankara and others.
Peter Guindon, a Canadian living in Beijing. His Chinese wife's application for permanent residency is gathering dust in a Canadian visa office, so when his own Chinese visa expires shortly, their Canadian daughter could see her family split between two countries.
The Canadian Gov't is outsourcing work inside Canada. So now they should outsource work to foreigners who would gladly work for less and it doesn't take no-brainer for those jobs.

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Just curious....how many spouses are still in process on this topic??