Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Jaania said:
ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH
ALLAH KA LAKH LAKH SHUKAR HAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY HUSBAND GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK JUST JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALLAH SWT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, HE IS THE ALMIGHTY THE GRACIOUS!

Thank you my dear forum sisters and brothers for all your moral support, I can never repay your love and care.

I pray that ALLAH SWT graces you all with ULTIMATE grace and may he reunite you all with your loves ones soon, AMEEN!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
congratulations sis. Remember me in ur prayers.
Very happy for u u deserve it

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
umme hani said:
OOOOO EMMMM GEEEEE !!!!
Jaania.....im soooo sooo verie happpy forr u....u wont believe after i got my passport back with visa tomorrow i jus prayed for u ...R.mujgani , syedpost especially by name all the others members ...........seriously iam so happy for May Allah bring all happiness n his glory to u guys ...........u deserve this happiness my sis stay blessed :)
ur so sweet sis. May allah swt accept ur dua ameen
And May Allah swt shower His Blessings on u and everyone of us ameen.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH
ALLAH KA LAKH LAKH SHUKAR HAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY HUSBAND GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK JUST JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you my dear forum sisters and brothers for all your moral support, I can never repay your love and care.

I pray that ALLAH SWT graces you all with ULTIMATE grace and may he reunite you all with your loves ones soon, AMEEN!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

congrats lagta hai cousin has played the part
hahahha

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Jaania said:

Wow what wonderful news you received after a very long time its like you broke the seal I'm so very happy for you both Jaania .May Allah bless you with lots of Happiness', Good Health and a long Life Together to ETERNITY IN SHA ALLAH.

Maybe now they will send for my husbands PASS PORT REQUEST to after a long time In Sha Allah....
So when is your hubby leaving ?? Again I'm so happy for you both!!!

mrs.riz

May 18, 2013
micmac101 said:
Wow what wonderful news you received after a very long time its like you broke the seal I'm so very happy for you both Jaania .May Allah bless you with lots of Happiness', Good Health and a long Life Together to ETERNITY IN SHA ALLAH.

Maybe now they will send for my husbands PASS PORT REQUEST to after a long time In Sha Allah....
So when is your hubby leaving ?? Again I'm so happy for you both!!!

Salam Insha Allah you will get news for ur husband soon.i discussed my problem before.now i came to know that they have wriiten my place of birth india by mistake.i dont know who did mistake.i call to indian and pakistani high commision but they are saying we should mail them they dont discuss this issue on phone.we sent letter and mail 2 wks ago but havent get response yet.how much time they take to reply e mails.

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
Jaania said:

AlkhamduAllah
Congratulations a lot
Sister really happy for you

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
Alhamdulillah have received remedical request. Just to clarify though, do we need to book an appointment for chest x-ray and lab tests separately or is that all part of the medical appointment we book with the doctor. Also, I'm guessing that the physician who does the medical examinations forwards the results to CIC, and we just keep a copy, is that correct? Should we obtain a tracking # from the doctor or will he give us the # himself?
JazakAllah Kharin for the help!

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Jaania said:

This the best thing i have heard today, Congratulationssss sister. Happy for youu. :)

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes.

I have no words for how I am feeling today.

I am so thankful to ALLAH SWT, he gave me this happiness.

MICMAC sister thank you and AMEEN to your Dua and I pray that ALLAH SWT blesses you with good news this month and may you and your husband be reunited forever.

My husband is coming by the end of this upcoming week IN SHA ALLAH

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
Jaania said:

Many many congratulations to both of you, your case has given me so much hope and happiness because you have both waited for so long. I wish you both all the best !Plz pray for me as well , we are now in 27 months of processing and our 3rd nikkah anniversary is next month.

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
RajaRani said:
Alhamdulillah have received remedical request. Just to clarify though, do we need to book an appointment for chest x-ray and lab tests separately or is that all part of the medical appointment we book with the doctor. Also, I'm guessing that the physician who does the medical examinations forwards the results to CIC, and we just keep a copy, is that correct? Should we obtain a tracking # from the doctor or will he give us the # himself?
JazakAllah Kharin for the help!
Congrats for remedical, all the tests are completed when you go to the IOM centre for your medical. The doctors will send the report to New Delhi.Yes you should get a trcking number from them a few days after the medical for your reference .You can also email the embassy with the trcking number to inform them that the medical was done and sent to New Delhi.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
mahwigul said:
Alhamdolillah Alhamdolillah i have got my passport request today
Phewwwwww it was a long long wait...my 3rd wedding anniversary coming in august ....
Hope to get there before that...may Allah help us all ameen who are waiting
CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Jaania said:

CONGRATULATION BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAD WAITED FOR SUCH A LONG LONG TIME. HOPEFULLY IT WOULD BE WELL WORTH YOUR WAIT.

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
Jaania said:

Congratulations!!! you have waited so long for this.. please remember us in your prayers and also.. enjoy the time with your husband to the maximum level!! and give some sadqa too :) Allah ap ki anay wali zindagi main bohut sari khushaiyan den. ameen

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Astro2 said:
Congratulations!!! you have waited so long for this.. please remember us in your prayers and also.. enjoy the time with your husband to the maximum level!! and give some sadqa too :) Allah ap ki anay wali zindagi main bohut sari khushaiyan den. ameen
SUM AMEEN, thank you so much.

ALLAH SWT aap ko bhi bohut si khushiyaan den, Ameen.