November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
umme hani said:
if we book flight frm ethihad or emirates im concern regarding connecting routes do they allow us to travel via connecting routes flights like....khi to abu dhabhi to london to calgary or khi to dxb to germany to calgary ??as new immigrants or not ? or should we take jus khi to tronto to calgary via pia ::)
any senior members can highligten this issue
No Sister
we can travel through Europe
I have visited Canada through Qatar Airways and my route was
Isb to Qatar
Qatar to London
London to Toronto

is you travel through US then we must have US transit visa

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but brother why they are all saying tht we cannot travel through these routes if we r newly immigrant?,,,,n heared lott abt tht montreal for new immigrants is the troublesome airport better to avoid, i loved to travel via london but i donknow wht might b the issues ???

ziaulhaq75 said:
No Sister
we can travel through Europe
I have visited Canada through Qatar Airways and my route was
Isb to Qatar
Qatar to London
London to Toronto

is you travel through US then we must have US transit visa

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
umme hani said:
but brother why they are all saying tht we cannot travel through these routes if we r newly immigrant?,,,,n heared lott abt tht montreal for new immigrants is the troublesome airport better to avoid, i loved to travel via london but i donknow wht might b the issues ???
Main nain travel kia tha oor koe issue nahe howa tah oor mera travel agent keh reha tah abee ni mian kar sakta hoon koe issue nahe sirf US kaa transit visa laina parta hay.
Anyway kab ki planning hay apki
I have booked my ticket and travel end of this month.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
for anyone coming from Pakistan or Afghanistan its safer and better to get direct flights trust me, im not new with travelling but they will give u a headache especialli if ur new commers.

It makes no sense of stoppin 1-3 times jus make one flight and less of a trouble or headache for u guys

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziaulhaq75 said:
Main nain travel kia tha oor koe issue nahe howa tah oor mera travel agent keh reha tah abee ni mian kar sakta hoon koe issue nahe sirf US kaa transit visa laina parta hay.
Anyway kab ki planning hay apki
I have booked my ticket and travel end of this month.
pata nahi bhai but mujhe tou USA jaate hue koi bhi ticket nahi deta :( if i select London or European country as transit

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
Imran khan fell from the stage got head injury and in hospital now.
Nazar lag gayee becharay ko.

Plz plz plz pray for him

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
ziaulhaq75 said:
Imran khan fell from the stage got head injury and in hospital now.
Nazar lag gayee becharay ko.

Plz plz plz pray for him
May Allah bless him wid a quick recovery. Ameen suma Ameen.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
My husband got a letter from CHC ISB, asking for the updated Quebec Selection Certificate!! I knew this was going to happen.

Our certificate expired on April 22, 2013 ... morons waited to long to send us the passport back.

I kept telling them and they did not do anything about it then and now they are giving us 45 days to send the certificate.

Thanks to ALLAJ SWT I had already requested the new certificate and mailed out the declaration to quebec immigration today.

Please pray that my husband get his passport this month

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
DEAR Old forum members, do you think if I send them the new Certificate by next week, they will send us his passport back or will they wait until 45 days to open his file?

Just like some opinions ...

Thank you

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Jaania said:
DEAR Old forum members, do you think if I send them the new Certificate by next week, they will send us his passport back or will they wait until 45 days to open his file?

Just like some opinions ...

Thank you
Send them the certificate as soon as possible. They can open the file within 30 days as well.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Please Pray for Imran Khan, Our brave leader that he recovers very soon.

May Allah give him fast recovery and protect all of us from injuries and miseries, Ameen.

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

For Boys

this is Raymasood you guys saw me on forum during dec 2010 until dec 2012.
and today i am going to share my all experience until today maybe this thing will help you guys who are preparing to come here....as you will arrive in Canada land first you have to go to border control agency counter then someone will tell you that the people who are not Canadian citizen will take left counters (it may change) cuz long line of counters then after you finish that you will go to immigration department then finish this go out meet relative bla bla bla,,, here come the real story first few day eat sleep and kind a jet log which is not in my case so my advice meeting and sleeping don't take too long first as soon as you come next day go for your sin number in "service Canada" then take your sin number on paper (card will come later) and go to bank for open your account and apply for your credit card here is every thing conected with each other next day go for your driving test for G1 (that will be your first picture id in Canada) but be prepare for test for me it was so easy i just read a book from internet and next day went for test and 1st try all done then if you are not going to part of your "susral business" my advice don't do it at start try to build your self first so next go some new comer immigration center to built your resume in Canadian way and take some English classes and their programs meanwhile take a security guard classes to get a job quick then as soon as you finish in one month to do all this your picture id will arrive then take test of security guard licence some people think its not good but trust me even you get job in your field its good to have it then you will have 2 pictures id and in future something happens to your job you can work as a security guard even if you want to study in my case as soon as i got licence i got job in computer filed in "CANADA COMPUTERS in Scarborough" so didn't go for my security guard stuff but i have this so i am no worries if i finish my job i can work any time so do this way if you feel its ok cuz i felt here so many people can't find job so quick the first thing they going to ask you about canadian experience which we don't have so i think in security they don't ask too much if your english is good you will get job so quick after that ... try to stand up on your foot other way you will find so hard time after few months some times your relation comes on very hard situation i saw people in this way and one more thing before coming try to remember all they ways and roads to your home and around your home trust me they will help you a lot and bus number (if you can) and ready for worse situation like getting job and other stuff i know you not going to face this but in safe hand so as soon as you get your driving licence go for health card they will not give your health card right away your health card will arrive almost when your 3rd month will going to complete and you will eligible for free health service after three months countdown start from the date you arrived here .....
and for those people who are going to join there susral in canada the best advice is try to live somewhere alone with your wife as soon as you can cuz how much they are good i have friends who faced this thing before me and i took advice from them,, try not put your your self on someone ,,,this is canada you will find if you think you are going to stay with family forever '''and trust me that make sense too you are in canada and now its time to live with your wife alone'"""

thats all until now if you guys have any question more email me at ""raymasood @ gmail.com" i don't promise to replay as fast as you think but i will try my best to give reply as soon as i can

thanks for reading my all crap "but its true" :):):):):):) Raymasood

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
Jaania said:
My husband got a letter from CHC ISB, asking for the updated Quebec Selection Certificate!! I knew this was going to happen.

Our certificate expired on April 22, 2013 ... morons waited to long to send us the passport back.

I kept telling them and they did not do anything about it then and now they are giving us 45 days to send the certificate.

Thanks to ALLAJ SWT I had already requested the new certificate and mailed out the declaration to quebec immigration today.

Don't worry inshAllah he will get his passport back!

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:

what a stupidity they really are Morons, how long will it take to get the certificate?

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
Please everyone people who have applied got their visa and people who are still in the process and people who are going to apply soon.

Reuniting families here in Canada
Let's stop Stephen Harper's radical overhaul of Canadian immigration.

Sign the petition

Please everyone click on this and once again SIGN THE PETITION!

http://petition.ndp.ca/reunite