Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
micmac101 said:
thank you sister I don't know how to spell it in Pashto, Urdu or Arabic but may Allah bless you both and be together soon In Sha Allah and have a very happy and good life to Eternity In Sha Allah.....
Aww arent u sweet :D mua
Thank u sis ameen to ur dua. In sha allah we will be together soon with Allah swt on our side and with His help, guidance and Mercy.

Ur truly in my prayers sis, in sha allah this month will also give u a great news :D
In sha allah ur hubby will get ppr and visa and be wit u before the month of Ramadan.
Allah swt is Merciful u will get ur reward in sha allah soon ameen.

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
So I have a update on my husband's case he got a letter this week from the embassy, and a call yesterday requesting him to send a new police certificate for April . He told the man that he sent one in Jan 2013 and it should be valid till July 2013.Person from embassy had no comment he requested urgent police certificate.This is too much its the 4th police certificate we have sent since we applied in Feb 2011. :mad: I am seriously really upset and was hoping he would get ppr this time.Still no update from mp office.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
sweetsr said:
So I have a update on my husband's case he got a letter this week from the embassy, and a call yesterday requesting him to send a new police certificate for April . He told the man that he sent one in Jan 2013 and it should be valid till July 2013.Person from embassy had no comment he requested urgent police certificate.This is too much its the 4th police certificate we have sent since we applied in Feb 2011. :mad: I am seriously really upset and was hoping he would get ppr this time.Still no update from mp office.
Salam sister, did you order CAIPS notes? If not I really think now would be the time to request for them. It costs is $5.00 and is worth it to know what is going on don't you think so?May Allah help you In Sha Allah

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
micmac101 said:
Salam sister, did you order CAIPS notes? If not I really think now would be the time to request for them. It costs is $5.00 and is worth it to know what is going on don't you think so?May Allah help you In Sha Allah
any body can help me , how long wait for caips note ????
i have sumbitte caips notes request in march 26 ,, till today no response,
how long wait

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
merrakhawaab said:
how long wait
Any time within the next 15 days. Insha Allah!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
merrakhawaab said:
how long wait

Salam. I think you can email them again and ask when because they have 30 days to send them to you. It is over 30 days so email them to give them a heads up that they are over 30 days. I pray that you get this in the next week In Sha Allah..

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam,
Are other members here on the forum having luck with TCS?

Have a great day hope and pray we get good news soon In Sha Allah

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
micmac101 said:
Salam,
Are other members here on the forum having luck with TCS?

Have a great day hope and pray we get good news soon In Sha Allah
Wasalam Sister,

23009854755 was the last one ... tomorrow waiting for the next batch of tracking numbers which will begin with 23009854756

I will post it tomorrow night ....

Any news on your husbands case?

Nothing for my husband either ... very disappointing days ,,,, May ALLAH SWT reunite us with our spouses this month, Ameen.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Jaania said:
Wasalam Sister,

23009854755 was the last one ... tomorrow waiting for the next batch of tracking numbers which will begin with 23009854756

I will post it tomorrow night ....

Any news on your husbands case?

Nothing for my husband either ... very disappointing days ,,,, May ALLAH SWT reunite us with our spouses this month, Ameen.
Sorry to say nothing on his case except they CHC called his place of work to ask a few questions.

1. Does he work there?
2. Did he fill for spouse benefits in case of accident.
3. Does he have dependants and how many?
4. How long has he worked there.

So Human Resources answered all questions and my hubby passed.

Strange that the Visa Officer was satisfied with our relationship then they ask all if these questions. My hubby was told this by Human Resources they said we usually don't tell the employee if someone calls but we know that you have been waiting a long time. So he said we thought you might like to know this.
That was about 2 weeks ago. So I hope In Sha Allah we have some news soon.
I pray Allah answered all our prayers for all of yous to get your pp back with the visa's this week In Sha Allah

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: Spousal sponsorship on: April 29, 2013, 02:56:58 am
Wife nekah case,
Application sent to chc islamabad in 8th january,
my application status is medical result has been
recieved, what does it mean? And still i didnt get
anything from chc islmabad, i dont know what is
going on? When will i hear from them? Plz help me
out

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
lovely123 said:
Immigration Topics / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: Spousal sponsorship on: April 29, 2013, 02:56:58 am
Wife nekah case,
Application sent to chc islamabad in 8th january,
my application status is medical result has been
recieved, what does it mean? And still i didnt get
anything from chc islmabad, i dont know what is
going on? When will i hear from them? Plz help me
out
It means CHC Islamabad received your medical result along with your file.
You must contact CHC Islamabad and ask about your AOR Letter & also inquire about your file number.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Here you find the reasons why chc is takig so long to approve some cases.

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2013/04/29/marriage_fraud_canadian_immigration_officials_tread_thin_line.html

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
I know its not Immigration related, but I just want to get this request and plea to as many people as possible. Its a reply to someone's post but I am sure you can extract the message.

Its regarding elections in Pakistan and the current situation of the country.

If people of Pakistan should be voting for anyone, its only Imran Khan. If Imran Khan doesn't win this election, you can say Goodbye to any hope of peace and prosperity to Pakistan.

Some people say that he is not a leader ??? Its not true. He leads from the front and not from the back like Altaf, Nawaz or Zardari. He lead the national team to a World cup, that's just an example. Tell me any other of your so called leaders, leading from the front ???

He made a cancer hospital for the people of Pakistan without being a part of the Government. He made schools, universities and accomplished so much without being a part of the Government.. So what the heck does he need to do to prove that he is a leader? Does he need to hire gangsters, ask for bhatta, bribe people, take kickbacks, kill people on ethnic basis to be a LEADER ?

Is this what you call a leader? I am sorry but if Pakistani people who live in Pakistan and abroad think that a leader is someone who has money and resources to do anything in Pakistan and can buy anything or everything, then I think they deserve their so called leader.

I was born in Karachi, my parents are Muhajir. I lived for 12 years in the 9.0 area in Azizabad. I have seen it all. I have seen mother's lose their sons to this terrorist party. So many Muhajir youngsters were killed, just because they decided to leave MQM. I hate MQM for what they do to our youngsters. How cheaply they kill their own people to get sympathy and play dirty politics. I admire Mustafa Kamal for what he did for Karachi, but that's all. Him and a couple of other people are the reason MQM is still breathing in Karachi. But i think its about time, people realize that this TOPI DRAMA needs to end.

I don't want to get started on Nawaz shareef and Zardari, cuz both of them have done so much damage to Pakistan, its just common sense. Nawaz shareef has been a part of Government for 25 years and he has done jack for the betterment of the country. He fled the country after looting the country from both hands and made an agreement with Musharaff to let him go. Look what he is doing to Musharaff now, someone who helped him escape to Dubai and this is what he is doing to Musharraf by tieing his hands and not participate in elections ???
Look at Shabaz shareef, he was the cheif minister of Punjab for so long and what exactly did he achieve?? Giving laptops to students, when 99% of your government education structure need funds for improvisation. Atleast Musharraf did someone better for Pakistan, he made provincial and regional Governments, giving the rights to the majorities to run their municipalties and so you how much Pakistan improved overall during his time. Did you not hear that MQM, PPP and PML-N are ganging up on Tehreek-e-Insaaf in Karachi?? It only happens, when they are afraid to loose.

Imran Khan has a vision, he has a plan. He wants to change Pakistan. He wants to get rid of corruption, bring in law and order, provide education to the poor, give equal opportunity to the poor and middle class, get rid of the chaudry and wadera systems where the poor gets poorer day by day, and have a working justice system in the country. If you look at the developed countries, you will see all these qualities in their systems. This is why they are where they are right now. This is why we all wish we could get the VISA and citizenship of Canada, America, UK and Australia so we can improve our lives.

It is my sincere request and plea to everyone reading this, to vote for Imran Khan in the next upcoming elections if you want to see Pakistan like all these developed countries. Please don't vote based on ethnicity .. Vote for the betterment of Pakistan. Neither MQM nor PML-N have a vision for Pakistan.. I am a Muhajir but my vote is for Imran Khan because I love Pakistan :)

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I know its not Immigration related, but I just want to get this request and plea to as many people as possible. Its a reply to someone's post but I am sure you can extract the message.

Its regarding elections in Pakistan and the current situation of the country.

If people of Pakistan should be voting for anyone, its only Imran Khan. If Imran Khan doesn't win this election, you can say Goodbye to any hope of peace and prosperity to Pakistan.

Some people say that he is not a leader ??? Its not true. He leads from the front and not from the back like Altaf, Nawaz or Zardari. He lead the national team to a World cup, that's just an example. Tell me any other of your so called leaders, leading from the front ???

He made a cancer hospital for the people of Pakistan without being a part of the Government. He made schools, universities and accomplished so much without being a part of the Government.. So what the heck does he need to do to prove that he is a leader? Does he need to hire gangsters, ask for bhatta, bribe people, take kickbacks, kill people on ethnic basis to be a LEADER ?

Is this what you call a leader? I am sorry but if Pakistani people who live in Pakistan and abroad think that a leader is someone who has money and resources to do anything in Pakistan and can buy anything or everything, then I think they deserve their so called leader.

I was born in Karachi, my parents are Muhajir. I lived for 12 years in the 9.0 area in Azizabad. I have seen it all. I have seen mother's lose their sons to this terrorist party. So many Muhajir youngsters were killed, just because they decided to leave MQM. I hate MQM for what they do to our youngsters. How cheaply they kill their own people to get sympathy and play dirty politics. I admire Mustafa Kamal for what he did for Karachi, but that's all. Him and a couple of other people are the reason MQM is still breathing in Karachi. But i think its about time, people realize that this TOPI DRAMA needs to end.

I don't want to get started on Nawaz shareef and Zardari, cuz both of them have done so much damage to Pakistan, its just common sense. Nawaz shareef has been a part of Government for 25 years and he has done jack for the betterment of the country. He fled the country after looting the country from both hands and made an agreement with Musharaff to let him go. Look what he is doing to Musharaff now, someone who helped him escape to Dubai and this is what he is doing to Musharraf by tieing his hands and not participate in elections ???
Look at Shabaz shareef, he was the cheif minister of Punjab for so long and what exactly did he achieve?? Giving laptops to students, when 99% of your government education structure need funds for improvisation. Atleast Musharraf did someone better for Pakistan, he made provincial and regional Governments, giving the rights to the majorities to run their municipalties and so you how much Pakistan improved overall during his time. Did you not hear that MQM, PPP and PML-N are ganging up on Tehreek-e-Insaaf in Karachi?? It only happens, when they are afraid to loose.

Imran Khan has a vision, he has a plan. He wants to change Pakistan. He wants to get rid of corruption, bring in law and order, provide education to the poor, give equal opportunity to the poor and middle class, get rid of the chaudry and wadera systems where the poor gets poorer day by day, and have a working justice system in the country. If you look at the developed countries, you will see all these qualities in their systems. This is why they are where they are right now. This is why we all wish we could get the VISA and citizenship of Canada, America, UK and Australia so we can improve our lives.

It is my sincere request and plea to everyone reading this, to vote for Imran Khan in the next upcoming elections if you want to see Pakistan like all these developed countries. Please don't vote based on ethnicity .. Vote for the betterment of Pakistan. Neither MQM nor PML-N have a vision for Pakistan.. I am a Muhajir but my vote is for Imran Khan because I love Pakistan :)
If someone wants to ruin the Pakistan he/she will vote for Mr. Ilzam Khan. He is the most pathetic politician I have ever seen.
A father of an illegitimate daughter and big time drinker showing himself as a most religious person talking about Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)
All his team is a LOTA joined him as they were neglected in their parties and have the worst reputation.
Oh and not to forget his dealing with TTP, TTP openly said yesterday that they will not attack these right wingers, PTI, PMLN, JI and JUIF
If someone need to see more violence and terrorism not only in Pakistan out of Pakistan too then vote for them.
His politics starts from Nawaz Sharif and ends on Nawaz sharif no one can say that he graduated from England by the type of giri hui and ghatya language he is using.
It is his dream that he will come in the power while all of the critics has said he is not getting more then 30 seats.
I am not a supporter of Nawaz but he seems more mature and educated then this third class politician.
My close friends who were supporting him initially have stepped back after watching his shows.
Sorry to oppose you on this but I just hate this hypocrite.

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
Submitted passports on 23rd april, 2013 at CHC Islamabad not received them back yet..