12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
MrsM. said:
Sorry but what is TCS and why do we need to know the tracking number? I'm sorry but i really have no idea can you explain to me please?
TCS is courier company just like Fedex,,and mostly ppr and remdeical all dilver by them,,,i dont know how but we r getting all tracking numbers of those letter's which are despense by CIC islamabad

Zarmeen786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 January 2010
File Transfer...
4th Feb 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
NO but Decision Made on NOV 9,2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOPES
This is what I got from the Minister of Immigration I had emailed him after my status was changed to decision made without receiving the passport request so I was very upset then and I got reply from him today:

(I am replying to your email of November 22, 2012, addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning your sponsorship undertaking on behalf of the application for permanent residence of your husband, Mr. ABC.

Our records indicate that your husband's file is now with a visa officer in New Delhi for review. Please be assured that he will be informed of the next steps, once the officer's review is complete.

I hope that this information is of assistance.)

Now I dont understand y is the file in New Delhi or all files processed there? its not a medical file its our case file......anybody have any idae?

Thanks

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
isha786 said:
was yours a nikah only case or full marriage????
we had mehdi and reception the reason for our interview is because we met online and got married after 3 month and i am born canadian and had no pakistanis in my family so thy said difference in cultures

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
DON2 said:
ok now this is why we have to face so much strictness from Canadian Immigration because of these Liars.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) on Friday summoned Minhajul Quran International (MQI) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri on February 5, and sought explanation from him for violating the oath he took while seeking asylum, Express News reported.

RCMP said that Qadri violated the oath stating that he was not allowed to enter the country he had sought asylum from.

According to Express News correspondent Shakeel Anjum, Abdul Shakoor Qadri, otherwise known as Tahir Qadri, had sought asylum from Canada in 2008, fearing threats to his life after he met with the Danish cartoonist responsible for making blasphemous caricatures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Qadri, through his lawyer Mendel Green, had requested that he was receiving death threats from Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) and Sipah-e-Sahaba.

On October 17, 2009, his asylum application was accepted, while he was issued the Canadian passport about six months back.

The MQI chief has also been receiving welfare funds from the Canadian government, citing health issues.

Qadri, who led a 5-day long march in Islamabad which concluded Thursday evening, is currently present in Pakistan.

He is scheduled to fly back to Canada on January 27 along with his family.
While I don't like this guys at all he has been a big Lotta ever, he joined Benazir back in days just because she was going to win election.

I am so Sad for those poor people who followed this ultra corrupt person and they are so naive that they still didn't get it when he made the deal to end the Dharna, they were happy and dancing. That is pathetic. I am so happy Imran Khan didn't accepted to participate in his drama.

About the above statement, how on earth he can get the Canadian passport if his asylum was filed in 2009 ? normally you have to live 3 out of 4 years here and then there is that lengthy almost 2 years process time to get the nationality, so it is minimum 5 years.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
JAN 18, 2013 - TODAY'S TCS TRACKING NUMBERS BELOW: THANK YOU ALLAH SWT!! FINALLY!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LUCKY MEMBERS WHO GET SOMETHING IN THE COURIER!!!

PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS & PRAY FOR MY HUBBY TO GET HIS PASSPORT BACK FROM CHC ISB, THEY HAVE HIS PASSPORT FOR OVER 2 MONTHS NOW!!!!!

Zarmeen786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 January 2010
File Transfer...
4th Feb 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOPES
Thanks Jaania for the tracking numbers ....... and dont worry inshaALLAH u will get ur passport back soon....lots of prayers for u :)

Zarmeen786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 January 2010
File Transfer...
4th Feb 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOPES
pardesifr said:
While I don't like this guys at all he has been a big Lotta ever, he joined Benazir back in days just because she was going to win election.

I am so Sad for those poor people who followed this ultra corrupt person and they are so naive that they still didn't get it when he made the deal to end the Dharna, they were happy and dancing. That is pathetic. I am so happy Imran Khan didn't accepted to participate in his drama.

About the above statement, how on earth he can get the Canadian passport if his asylum was filed in 2009 ? normally you have to live 3 out of 4 years here and then there is that lengthy almost 2 years process time to get the nationality, so it is minimum 5 years.
True! how could he get his passport so early.....and agreed with what u said about qadri bechary bewakoof humaray log

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zarmeen786 said:
True! how could he get his passport so early.....and agreed with what u said about qadri bechary bewakoof humaray log
anything is possible with Canadian Immigration system :) that is confirmed that he is Canadian Citizen.

His organization is now sayinh that this report which I posted earlier is not true and he is not going back to Canada.

So time will tell if he goes back or not.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so this one just came in

Minhajul Quran International (MQI) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri has decided to file an appeal in the Canadian federal court after Canadian authorities summoned him for violating his asylum oath, reported Express News on Saturday.

Qadri has hired four lawyers who will appear in the federal court on his behalf and will maintain that Qadri received complete security in Pakistan, said sources.

Meanwhile, Qadri’s lawyer Mendel Green who had requested for Qadri’s asylum in Canada refused to contest the summon order issued by authorities.

Canadian authorities had summoned Qadri on February 5, and sought explanation from him for violating the oath he took while seeking asylum.

The authorities said that Qadri violated the oath stating that he was not allowed to enter the country he had sought asylum from.

Qadri is scheduled to fly back to Canada on January 27 along with his family.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Zarmeen786 said:
This is what I got from the Minister of Immigration I had emailed him after my status was changed to decision made without receiving the passport request so I was very upset then and I got reply from him today:

(I am replying to your email of November 22, 2012, addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning your sponsorship undertaking on behalf of the application for permanent residence of your husband, Mr. ABC.

Our records indicate that your husband's file is now with a visa officer in New Delhi for review. Please be assured that he will be informed of the next steps, once the officer's review is complete.

I hope that this information is of assistance.)

Now I dont understand y is the file in New Delhi or all files processed there? its not a medical file its our case file......anybody have any idae?

Thanks
this is not normal just email them back that ur visa office is islamabad then why file is with New dehli may be they send that file by mistake

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah!! Finally I have good news to share with you all, my husband got passport request, I'm so happy I don't have words. May Allah unite everyone with their spouses

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
emanzaib said:
Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah!! Finally I have good news to share with you all, my husband got passport request, I'm so happy I don't have words. May Allah unite everyone with their spouses
wow! Congrats!

a_mumtaz

May 2, 2011
Assalam-o-alaikum Everyone,

I desperately need information regarding my new born child file update. I applied for my wife in November 2012, I have not heard anything from CHC till 31st December and then I left Canada for parental leave. On 1st January 2013 we got our first baby born. Now question is….how can I update my child’s information in my wife’s file, get his medical done and pay his fees. I am in Pakistan till 25th February 2013.

Thanks & regards,

Ahmed

bini39

Nov 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2012
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH soon
emanzaib said:
wow thats great news congrats a lot :)