December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
ziaulhaq75 said:
Today is my Birthday
soocha tah yeh birthday wife kay saath celebrate karon gaa
but yeh Canadian high Commision walay
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Happy birthday brother!! dont be upset.... this wait will pay off once ur with your wifey.... she will make the wait worthwhile for you...and com'on many more birthday's to come...which u can look forward to spending with ur wifey!!

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
Awaiting 2012 said:
Happy birthday brother!! dont be upset.... this wait will pay off once ur with your wifey.... she will make the wait worthwhile for you...and com'on many more birthday's to come...which u can look forward to spending with ur wifey!!
Thank you very much my sweet sister

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
No tracking no today???? Aj bhi mera passport wapis nhi aya. Its very hurting.
Koi achi cheeze hoti hi nhi..... :-\

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetgrl896 said:
No tracking no today???? Aj bhi mera passport wapis nhi aya. Its very hurting.
Koi achi cheeze hoti hi nhi..... :-\
ap asa karo ka canada ka airplane ka pass he ja kar bath jayo jassy he passport aye dikha ka undar chaly jana ya air port ka samny room ly loo aty jaty ak to airplane nazar a jayin gye or jassy he passport mily airport chaly jana ...are baba sabar sy kam loo ..bashak ALLAH sabar karny walon ka sath hota ha ..

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
ap asa karo ka canada ka airplane ka pass he ja kar bath jayo jassy he passport aye dikha ka undar chaly jana ya air port ka samny room ly loo aty jaty ak to airplane nazar a jayin gye or jassy he passport mily airport chaly jana ...are baba sabar sy kam loo ..bashak ALLAH sabar karny walon ka sath hota ha ..
lol good one

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa'Allah hoping for the best!
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Please can anyone tell me whats the procedure of changing mailing address of applicant if by mistake the same mailing address of both sponsor and applicant have been forwarded in application? ECas is showing the same address which is wrong. We want to update. Please reply if anyone knows. JazakAllah khairan! :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Bunty123 said:
Please can anyone tell me whats the procedure of changing mailing address of applicant if by mistake the same mailing address of both sponsor and applicant have been forwarded in application? ECas is showing the same address which is wrong. We want to update. Please reply if anyone knows. JazakAllah khairan! :)
Write a letter of Change of Address to CHC-Islamabad signed by the applicant(in Pakistan) and send it by TCS. The address will be changed in 30-45 days. Make sure the name of applicant, file number, date of birth and spouse name is written on the letter. They will not change the address if the letter is not signed by the applicant.

Send the letter to CHC-Islamabad by TCS to this address:

High Commission of Canada
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
ziaulhaq75 said:
Today is my Birthday
soocha tah yeh birthday wife kay saath celebrate karon gaa
but yeh Canadian high Commision walay
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
dont be sad maybe Allah swt will send in ur visa as ur birthday present this week in sha allah

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Today an update from my side ............................

ALLAH KA LAKH LAKH SUKAR HAI MY HUSB GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK TODAY. WE SEND IN LAST MONDAY AND GOT IT TODAY. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LETS HOPE AND PRAY THAT EVERY BODY WILL COME TO THIS STAGE VERY FAST, I CAN UNDERSTAND TH FEELING AFTER SENDING THE PASSPORT TO THE EMBASSY AND WAIT IS VERY HARD TO DO BUT SUBAR KA PHAL METHA HOTA HAI.

I FEEL THE SAME THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO COMPLETE 2010 CASES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.MY TOTAL TIME AFTER SENDING OUR FILE TO CHC IS 24 MONTHS.I THINK IF THEY WRITE URGENT AND REQUEST FOR FLIGHT DETAILS SO THEN YOU WILL GWT YOUR PASSPORT BACK AFTER ONE WEEK.I KNOW ONE PERSON WHO GOT PPR REQUEST SAME DAY AS MINE SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER YOU RECEIVE IT OR NOT.

AT THE END I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS BLOG WHO HELPED ME ,LISTEN TO ME ,CONSOLE ME AND TRY TO RESOLE MY PROBLEM.THIS FORUM IS VERY HELPFUL.EVEN THOUGH I APPLIED THROUGH THE LAWYER BUT NEVER ASKED HID HELPED AFTER APPLYING.I ALWAYS COME TO THIS FORUM FOR THE HELP.
ONCE AGAIN I HOPE AND PRAY THAT ALL 2010 CASES WILL END THIS MONTH .I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS IN MY PRAYERS.

THANKS AND GOOD BYE. :-* :-* ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Danny4450 said:
Write a letter of Change of Address to CHC-Islamabad signed by the applicant(in Pakistan) and send it by TCS. The address will be changed in 30-45 days. Make sure the name of applicant, file number, date of birth and spouse name is written on the letter. They will not change the address if the letter is not signed by the applicant.

Send the letter to CHC-Islamabad by TCS to this address:

High Commission of Canada
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan
JazakAllah and thank you so so much Danny bhai! Can we email them or is it good if we send it by TCS? And is there a need of sponsor's signature and his info like dob etc? Should I write mention about the mistake or just tell them to update address? JazakAllah once again :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mrs zawar said:

ALLAH KA LAKH LAKH SUKAR HAI MY HUSB GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK TODAY. WE SEND IN LAST MONDAY AND GOT IT TODAY. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LETS HOPE AND PRAY THAT EVERY BODY WILL COME TO THIS STAGE VERY FAST, I CAN UNDERSTAND TH FEELING AFTER SENDING THE PASSPORT TO THE EMBASSY AND WAIT IS VERY HARD TO DO BUT SUBAR KA PHAL METHA HOTA HAI.

I FEEL THE SAME THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO COMPLETE 2010 CASES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.MY TOTAL TIME AFTER SENDING OUR FILE TO CHC IS 24 MONTHS.I THINK IF THEY WRITE URGENT AND REQUEST FOR FLIGHT DETAILS SO THEN YOU WILL GWT YOUR PASSPORT BACK AFTER ONE WEEK.I KNOW ONE PERSON WHO GOT PPR REQUEST SAME DAY AS MINE SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER YOU RECEIVE IT OR NOT.

AT THE END I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS BLOG WHO HELPED ME ,LISTEN TO ME ,CONSOLE ME AND TRY TO RESOLE MY PROBLEM.THIS FORUM IS VERY HELPFUL.EVEN THOUGH I APPLIED THROUGH THE LAWYER BUT NEVER ASKED HID HELPED AFTER APPLYING.I ALWAYS COME TO THIS FORUM FOR THE HELP.
ONCE AGAIN I HOPE AND PRAY THAT ALL 2010 CASES WILL END THIS MONTH .I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS IN MY PRAYERS.

Congratulations.. All the very best.. Hope you can enjoy the holidays with your hubby in Canada :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Bunty123 said:
JazakAllah and thank you so so much Danny bhai! Can we email them or is it good if we send it by TCS? And is there a need of sponsor's signature and his info like dob etc? Should I write mention about the mistake or just tell them to update address? JazakAllah once again :)
You have to send it by TCS. You can't email it to them, they don't accept any email updates.

There is no need for sponsor's signature, just the applicant(in Pakistan). Its better to include his information i.e. DOB and name, but Applicant name, File number and applicant's DOB is very important. Just tell them that the current mailing address shown on applicant's E-case is not correct and the correct address should be " ________ "

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Danny4450 said:
You have to send it by TCS. You can't email it to them, they don't accept any email updates.

There is no need for sponsor's signature, just the applicant(in Pakistan). Its better to include his information i.e. DOB and name, but Applicant name, File number and applicant's DOB is very important. Just tell them that the current mailing address shown on applicant's E-case is not correct and the correct address should be " ________ "
JazakAllah Danny bhai but Im not sponsor Im applicant. My husband is sponsoring me. Will this letter be sent on my behalf or my husband's? And one more thing, when we filed our application, initially ussi ma we wrote wrong mailing address by mistake. When they will review our file to us ma bhi update ho jae ga na issi letter se? Im sorry for bugging you again and again :s

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs zawar said:

congratulation and celebration....tha tha tha ..oye ki howa ...kuch nai ami jee glass tota aye ..any awaz ...mare sar ty tuta aye ...hahahahah

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Bunty123 said:
JazakAllah Danny bhai but Im not sponsor Im applicant. My husband is sponsoring me. Will this letter be sent on my behalf or my husband's? And one more thing, when we filed our application, initially ussi ma we wrote wrong mailing address by mistake. When they will review our file to us ma bhi update ho jae ga na issi letter se? Im sorry for bugging you again and again :s
Don't worry about it :) ... The letter needs to be sent and signed by you. They might get you to fill the forms again after your file's initial review and fill them correctly. They won't automatically update the forms for you but they will update it in their system meaning any letters/communication to you will be sent to the new updated address.