Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahwigul said:
Congrays ray :)
Wish u goooooood luck n happy life
By da way IOM havong authorized panel of phys ???icians now... :mad:
Pehly he itnay azzaab se guzar rahy hain ab islamabad jana paryga peshawar se...
Damn CHC

Thanks ...dear

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
Kab pasport wapis ay ga???? Abto had ho gae hy.

Shafa

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc i
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18-11-2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Tomorrow Insha Allah
Congrats Micmac! Raymasood! Nida1310! Beenali!

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
sweetgrl896 said:
Ohoooo com on sweetgrl ab tou sab done hogaya
Jahan itnaaaaaaa wait kia thora or sahe...i know its tough magr family walo k sath enjoy krlo kuch din khud ko mehman samjh ker qk kal ye sab misss karogi...magr yeh waqt wapas nai ata
So dnt wory akhru akhri din maikay mai guzaar lo :)

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetgrl896 said:
lagta ha ka sub ka passport ko ikhta visa laga kar bhajin gye don't worry ALLAH say Due Khar mangoo

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Our Application changed from Application received to In Process today Insha Allah!!!!

So that tells me that they are working for us 2010 applicants on the weekend so they can clear up the backlog of Applications for 2010 Insha Allah..............

I thank Allah a million times and more for this as we all can start to breathe again. May Allah bless us all with good news in the weeks to come Insha Allah......Ameen

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
thankyou goppy sis.......inshAllah you will hear something very soon, my prayers r with you!! :)
guys i am filling my PPR form....
I need HELP...
there's a section for APPLICANT and SPOUSE.....so the APPLICANT is my husband,and ill have to fill his info in that section? and im the spouse so ill fill in my info there right???
Just want to confirm.... please reply asap!!

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Awaiting 2012 said:
thankyou goppy sis.......inshAllah you will hear something very soon, my prayers r with you!! :)
I need HELP...
there's a section for APPLICANT and SPOUSE.....so the APPLICANT is my husband,and ill have to fill his info in that section? and im the spouse so ill fill in my info there right???
no if ur sending ur passport then applicant is u

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awaiting 2012 said:
I need HELP...
you have to fill is the APPLICANT place....and leave the other once ....is any child is going with you ? if yeah then fill in DEP 1 ..... your husband is sponsoring you right.. well congratulation ...to come is same bus with us ALLAH baki logon ki jaldy madad farmain ..Ameen

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Raymasood said:
you have to fill is the APPLICANT place....and leave the other once ....is any child is going with you ? if yeah then fill in DEP 1 ..... your husband is sponsoring you right.. well congratulation ...to come is same bus with us ALLAH baki logon ki jaldy madad farmain ..Ameen

oh wow congrats to you as well!! ;D and jald hi everyones going to hear good news inshAllah.... btw im still confused what about the spouse section? should i leave that blank? ill fill in my info in the applicant sec... and no kids accompanying me just me.... and i only have to write my passport number not my husband's right?

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awaiting 2012 said:
oh wow congrats to you as well!! ;D and jald hi everyones going to hear good news inshAllah.... btw im still confused what about the spouse section? should i leave that blank? ill fill in my info in the applicant sec... and no kids accompanying me just me.... and i only have to write my passport number not my husband's right?
yeah.no need to write any thing other then applicant boxes ..top to bottom in applicant section family name write and your given name as on passport then your date of birth and then your passport number then passport expiry date then your height then color of eyes
last is your mobile number then on second page you have to write your address that your passport will be deliver then Email address then same telephone number then your sign and two pictures and put one more the 3rd one right your name behind that picture cuz i was confused so i sent them 3 don't use staple just use paper clip and go to TCS they will put in plastic bag of tcs then they will send to the embassy keep that tracking number then check your tracking number on net when it will received by CHC then copy that all track and send Email to chc with that track copy paste in Email to know them you have sent them passport then ....well how many days they gave you to submit the passport

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Raymasood said:
yeah.no need to write any thing other then applicant boxes ..top to bottom in applicant section family name write and your given name as on passport then your date of birth and then your passport number then passport expiry date then your height then color of eyes
last is your mobile number then on second page you have to write your address that your passport will be deliver then Email address then same telephone number then your sign and two pictures and put one more the 3rd one right your name behind that picture cuz i was confused so i sent them 3 don't use staple just use paper clip and go to TCS they will put in plastic bag of tcs then they will send to the embassy keep that tracking number then check your tracking number on net when it will received by CHC then copy that all track and send Email to chc with that track copy past in Email to know them you have sent them passport then ....well how many days they gave you to submit the passport

oh thankyou so much for such a detailed reply....my confusion is cleared now...... :) I will start filling the form now and send it asap.... these chc people are very confusing man.... they asked me to send my passport in 15 days and in bracket they have written (10) days... stupid people but i will send it tomorrow...what about you? did they ask u to book ur tickets etc?? in the first page they mentioned that i shouldn't book any tickets or make any travelling plans.... :-\

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awaiting 2012 said:
oh thankyou so much for such a detailed reply....my confusion is cleared now...... :) I will start filling the form now and send it asap.... these chc people are very confusing man.... they asked me to send my passport in 15 days and in bracket they have written (10) days... stupid people but i will send it tomorrow...what about you? did they ask u to book ur tickets etc?? in the first page they mentioned that i shouldn't book any tickets or make any travelling plans.... :-\
same thing to me in bracket 15 days was written then they cut it and wrote 10 days by pen and same thing written on my first page that "you shouldn't commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets or take any irrevocable action such as selling property , or resign employment until you have received your passport and immigrant visas, and my medical validity date written which is 06-2013