17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
love stay forever said:
Vancouver mein bi kuch gam key mare hein. who are waiting from years .
Meeeeeeee....

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
isha786 said:
thanks to Canpak for reply,

yes i am waiting for interview date..... and i don't know how to order (caips)????

do u think i will get a date b/w and Dec-13 as there are alot of holidays in December so i am not sure what to do????

plz tell me how i can order Caips??? and how long that will take???

thanks

Isha
Hi Isha,

Lately receiving the report an take anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks. I hope you hear something soon.
I strongly suggest contacting our MP and have them contact Islamabad. My MP office has been getting replies within a few days.

Complete the process described below to order CAIPS or GCMS (same process for both, report will depend on if your on old reporting system or new):

Send an email to this email address for caips/gcms: atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

in subject put "Access to information request"

and attach the following documents:

access to information and personal information request form (IMM 5563)
-request the records as an email and select electronic files, status of application.

authority to release personal informaiton (imm 5475)

credit card payment form (im 5667)

proof of your canadian residence (e.g pr card copy or canadian passport copy etc)

just scan and email these documents at the above mentioned email address

see link below for forms:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

nida1310

Nov 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
21 Oct 2010
Med's Request
29 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6 Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Issued, Dec 14, 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 19, 2012
Here is my timeline, I dont understand what is causing the delay. I dont know what to do. If I order CAIPS, will it delay my process? Does CAIPS have anything to do with slowing down the immigration process?

Sponsoring Husband from Faisalabad Pakistan

May 13, 2010: Married
Sep 15, 2010: Applied to CIC Mississauga
Oct 21, 2010: Sponsor section approved and file received in Islamabad Office
Dec 29, 2011: Re-medical request, re-police clearance request, and request to fill out 2 background information forms
January 14, 2012: Requested documents submitted to CHC islamabad
May 18, 2012: Requested Status update via email
July 14, 2012: Received reply saying:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

The information provided will be placed on your file.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number.

NOW : STILL WAITING FOR PPR.....

Will my husband be called for an interview? They have not contacted us at all since we submitted required forms and remedical. What do you guys think, what is going to happen now?

E-Cas says: Application received...

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
nida1310 said:
Here is my timeline, I dont understand what is causing the delay. I dont know what to do. If I order CAIPS, will it delay my process? Does CAIPS have anything to do with slowing down the immigration process?

Dec 29, 2011: Re-medical request, re-police clearance request, and request to fill out 2 background information forms

Dear Client,

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number.

Will my husband be called for an interview? They have not contacted us at all since we submitted required forms and remedical. What do you guys think, what is going to happen now?

I dont think you would be called for an interview, if that had been the case you would have been placed in a interview queue or something.... i dont think they will ask for an interview at such a later stage.... like you i have been waiting for my ppr since my remed 7 mnths ago... its almost 24 months now.... i think we're near completion.... so lets keep our fingers crossed and wait... by the end of this year we should be hearing something...inshaAllah

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
nida1310 said:

Dear Client,

Apply for caips/gcms notes ASAP. It will not slow down your case. Make sure to request the electronic file and not a hard copy. You will receive in 30 days and hopefully receive some insight as to why it's being delayed. You should have gotten your PPR by April at the earliest.

Guddu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval - August 2nd, 2012
File Transfer...
August 2nd, 2012
RougeAmour said:
Apply for caips/gcms notes ASAP. It will not slow down your case. Make sure to request the electronic file and not a hard copy. You will receive in 30 days and hopefully receive some insight as to why it's being delayed. You should have gotten your PPR by April at the earliest.
My brother in law's case is exactly the same mentioned above by NIDA.. almost same timeline.. same time remedical n forms requested ... and they haven't heard back from the embassy yet also.. they ordered gcms in the month of sept 2012 its been over 2 months now and they didnt receive it .. they called and emailed gcms office (gcms ppl said by nov 9 they will recieve their gcms but its 23 nov now and still no response from them).. any idea wats going on ?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nida1310 said:

Dear Client,

Sis we are almost in the same boat ........... apply for Caips / GCMS notes as soon as possible ... it does not delay the process ... any ways how much more it can delay ......... I can tell you wot would b in ur capips notes ............ it would say ........ marriage accepted ..... background & security & eligibility checks not started or underway .................

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guddu said:
My brother in law's case is exactly the same mentioned above by NIDA.. almost same timeline.. same time remedical n forms requested ... and they haven't heard back from the embassy yet also.. they ordered gcms in the month of sept 2012 its been over 2 months now and they didnt receive it .. they called and emailed gcms office (gcms ppl said by nov 9 they will recieve their gcms but its 23 nov now and still no response from them).. any idea wats going on ?
here is the address to file a complaint .....

Please be advised that you are entitled to bring a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Guddu said:
you are right in terms of GCMS notes i also ordered them 3 months ago did not get it yet,email them and they could not locate them so i email again all the info .so no reply yet i donot know what is going on .they are following the same rules of CHC so we can only wait nothing much we can do.as you mention about the numb to contact them can you please provide me that numb so i can talk with some one and ask them what going on because they are very slow in responding to the emails.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
mrs zawar said:
you are right in terms of GCMS notes i also ordered them 3 months ago did not get it yet,email them and they could not locate them so i email again all the info .so no reply yet i donot know what is going on .they are following the same rules of CHC so we can only wait nothing much we can do.as you mention about the numb to contact them can you please provide me that numb so i can talk with some one and ask them what going on because they are very slow in responding to the emails.
sis if u mail it to them then you can get it fast,
i mailed ma GCMS notes on october 16th 2012 and i received it November 1st 2012 (about 15 days later)

and another member from Forum 2011-2012 got his GCMS notes in two weeks. but then i see people like u waiting 3 months for it.... maybe u should call or re-order by mail to Ottawa and see from there.

But maybe this is ur khair that something good is on the way :D

Zohnee

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
HI everyone,

My husband is canadian and we submitted aplication in Jan 24 2012. We heard from Mississauga on 21 Feb that our files are sent to visa processing office in Islamabad. However, since then i heard nothing. I did not even heard from Islamabad office on my file #. As you seem to be so experience and i am quite new to this forum appreciate your help plz

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
R.Mujgani said:
sis if u mail it to them then you can get it fast,
i mailed ma GCMS notes on october 16th 2012 and i received it November 1st 2012 (about 15 days later)

and another member from Forum 2011-2012 got his GCMS notes in two weeks. but then i see people like u waiting 3 months for it.... maybe u should call or re-order by mail to Ottawa and see from there.

But maybe this is ur khair that something good is on the way :D
I donot know any numb to call and speak with someone for this .I email them always and this is the second time i ordered and thought that i will get it earlier but unfortunetly did not get it as of now.i hope i will get a good news soon bec after remedical we have been waiting for 7 months.no news yet.if you know the numb plese tell me so i can call and talk with a live person.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Zohnee said:
HI everyone,

My husband is canadian and we submitted aplication in Jan 24 2012. We heard from Mississauga on 21 Feb that our files are sent to visa processing office in Islamabad. However, since then i heard nothing. I did not even heard from Islamabad office on my file #. As you seem to be so experience and i am quite new to this forum appreciate your help plz
u should email chc and ask for ur file number which will be on the top left corner of ur every mail

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mrs zawar said:
I donot know any numb to call and speak with someone for this .I email them always and this is the second time i ordered and thought that i will get it earlier but unfortunetly did not get it as of now.i hope i will get a good news soon bec after remedical we have been waiting for 7 months.no news yet.if you know the numb plese tell me so i can call and talk with a live person.
then insha'allah ur ppr is on the way :D

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
mrs zawar said:
1800 667 6703, call this number and press 1 and then leave a message someone will call you back