File Transfer to ISB: 21 April 2010
Med's Request: Feb 2011
Intervirew Queue: October 2010
Interivew: November 05, 2012
Remed's Request: November 05, 2012
Passport Req..: November 05, 2012

I would like to say thanks to all members

Interview Experience:
My interview was scheduled on 5th November 2012 at 9:00 am. I reached CHC at 8:30 am. There were 4 spouse cases including me ( 3 grils and myself). And we all are Nikah only case. Out of 4, 3 passed interview and one girl failed bc she donot have any contact proof with her hubby.
My interview started at 2:00 pm and finished 2:30 pm. Visa officer was really nice and jolly lady. At start she said that My name is Gloria and I will ask you question about your relationship with your wife. If u know the answer than please reply if you donot know just say I donot know. Anyways, she asked me your Nikah was celebrated on August 2009. I said yes. She said, you donot do Rukhstee. I said I have. And I have send proof to CHC on 5 October, and showed her TCS receipt. When she saw the Wallima pictures and our honey moon picture she was impressed and said to me that congratulations you have passed the interview and gave me PPR and Medical letter.

So my interview Queue brothers and sisters, Donot worry about Interview, its just a fun. Only order GCMS Notes and see the reason for interview.

Regards
Zia

[/quotBoht B0oht Mubarak ho.

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Nfrukh said:
I did e-mail them twice but they donot reply to any email.. first they took 3years to finally process the application and now they are just sitting on my passport. i hope they recevied the medical which was done 3months ago.. soo stressedddd out ... want to die :(
CHC-ISB might didn't reply as they must be waiting 4 medical report 2 come By. However did u get auto reply from them after sending e-mail.

They aren't giving any auto reply via case specific inquiry from cic.gc.ca website.So u should e-mail them from the id u have given them 4 corresponding.

Hp ya get the point.Now that u r close 2 get the visa u don't need 2 bother just b relax.CHilll up ;) ;) ;)

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Hi everyone, need your input, a couple days ago there was talk about registry information on GCMS notes, so I just got mine today, there is a note from sept saying "registry to sent out the PHEP as per MP's notes". and then the file is opened again two times in Oct and says "another file request sent to registry" what does all this mean?? The last note was on Oct 17th.. nothing has been sent out though as per the outgoing section..

Lonely without my hubby - you were also giving some input about this can you comment?

Danny bro please give your input.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
emanzaib said:
Hi everyone, need your input, a couple days ago there was talk about registry information on GCMS notes, so I just got mine today, there is a note from sept saying "registry to sent out the PHEP as per MP's notes". and then the file is opened again two times in Oct and says "another file request sent to registry" what does all this mean?? The last note was on Oct 17th.. nothing has been sent out though as per the outgoing section..

Lonely without my hubby - you were also giving some input about this can you comment?

as far as i believe and know that PHEP means ppr and it probably is being send or has been send

because i have the same thing, it says medical send through registry mail on October 26, as out-going section and then its to be reviewed again on 25 of November and its almost 12 days and we have not heard anything or gotten anything. i send an email yesterday insha'allah will wait for the reply and insha'allah this week i might get something or upcoming week insha'allah.

Danny bhai or anyone with any input

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
emanzaib said:

As per my understanding, if the applicant lives in a remote area in Pakistan or if the applicant lives in Afghanistan, they have to send the PPR through Registered mail as sometimes TCS doesn't operate in the area.

Now reading the tidbit on your GCMS notes that you posted, I would think that they made a request to the mailroom to send the PPR through registered mail. For some reason the shipping department in the mail room isn't able to send the request.

I would suggest you to ask your MP to email CHC-Islamabad and ask them to email the PPR request to him and then you can forward it to your spouse. I would assume that the Re-medical is done, so its just the photos and passport that need to be sent. This way your spouse can send the photos and passport after receiving the PHEP letter through your forwarded email.

But if your spouse lives in a remote area, then something needs to be done for the safe pickup of the passport. Either it needs to be collected by someone else who is in a big city or your spouse needs to go to Islamabad and drop off/pick up the passport if possible. If TCS doesn't operate in your spouse's area, then this needs to be done.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
thanks for your input. That's really strange though because my husband lives in Faisalabad. It's not remote, there are TCS offices.. I don't know why they would have a problem sending the PPR.. and I don't understand they are saying "sending another file to registry" two times.

Danny4450 said:
As per my understanding, if the applicant lives in a remote area in Pakistan or if the applicant lives in Afghanistan, they have to send the PPR through Registered mail as sometimes TCS doesn't operate in the area.

Now reading the tidbit on your GCMS notes that you posted, I would think that they made a request to the mailroom to send the PPR through registered mail. For some reason the shipping department in the mail room isn't able to send the request.

I would suggest you to ask your MP to email CHC-Islamabad and ask them to email the PPR request to him and then you can forward it to your spouse. I would assume that the Re-medical is done, so its just the photos and passport that need to be sent. This way your spouse can send the photos and passport after receiving the PHEP letter through your forwarded email.

But if your spouse lives in a remote area, then something needs to be done for the safe pickup of the passport. Either it needs to be collected by someone else who is in a big city or your spouse needs to go to Islamabad and drop off/pick up the passport if possible. If TCS doesn't operate in your spouse's area, then this needs to be done.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
It's confusing because the criminality / security on his file doesn't say completed yet but they phep is being requested to be sent but is not being sent for whatever reason.. who knows what they are doing.. no one can predict them.

R.Mujgani said:
as far as i believe and know that PHEP means ppr and it probably is being send or has been send

because i have the same thing, it says medical send through registry mail on October 26, as out-going section and then its to be reviewed again on 25 of November and its almost 12 days and we have not heard anything or gotten anything. i send an email yesterday insha'allah will wait for the reply and insha'allah this week i might get something or upcoming week insha'allah.

Danny bhai or anyone with any input

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
emanzaib said:
It's confusing because the criminality / security on his file doesn't say completed yet but they phep is being requested to be sent but is not being sent for whatever reason.. who knows what they are doing.. no one can predict them.
dont take tension emanzaib just do pray everything will b alright soon.
have faith....

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Many congrats to Ziaulhaq and Beenali! So happy for you!

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Many congrats to Ziaulhaq and Beenali! So happy for you!
lonley did u order gcms notes???

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Do your notes have the following line in them?

'file to PB for review'

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
I got a question
if your sponsorship is in process and you move to another place like for example to dubai for work, what happens to your process?

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Just wanted to check with you guys its been 6 months since my hsb send his remedical and when i ordered the gcms notes back in may its say send the medical and then foward the file to eligibility.so i am just wondering that what they are doing until now bec i heard if they pass you for eligibility then your ecas go in process.but mine is still application received what the hell is going on with our visa officer ? :-[
can somebody or danny bro please comment on that.
i am very worried now what is happening or i think they will open the file when it will come to expire.so it is in may so i have to wait for annother 6 months then. :-\.this process is killing me

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Do your notes have the following line in them?

'file to PB for review'
my file is still on old system so in caipz they told us file in wvr que
paper file sent to reg. for decision making officer review