dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Congrats to all who got good news Laliii and rough amour!!!!May everybody on this forum see this day very soon . :)
BTW i h v landed in canada a month ago ...My ecase was changed to decision made in August (2 days before eid ul fitr) And today my permanent residency status is showing (IN PROCESS) :D
R they considering to send me back or what ?

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can some one tell me that today my wife area MP told us that my file is in 'Que' for review by immigration officer in CHC isbd ..i want to know.... is that finial step cuz my medical is already done or after this guy it will go to the decision making officer ....

thanks for reply....

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
Raymasood said:
can some one tell me that today my wife area MP told us that my file is in 'Que' for review by immigration officer in CHC isbd ..i want to know.... is that finial step cuz my medical is already done or after this guy it will go to the decision making officer ....

thanks for reply....
same situation raymasood my hubby mp also said that my fine in review que. and my mefical was done on 17 th august. but not updated yet. is ur medical updated or not? cuc i think its the last step we r in and they need only our medical results to send us ppr.
must tell me about ur medical.

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Danny4450 said:
You should use the file number starting with F.

Everyone has two File numbers, One is for the computer file (F********) and One is for paper file (B*********)
Salam bro !
my file numb start wih (B******) i dont have file numb with( F ******** )
if there is any i dont know
computer file mean electronic file ?
and paper file mean physical file kindly correct me Danny bro ?
do we have to use file number( F***** ) for electronic file ??
i used file numb B**** for electronic file ??is that ok ?

bahadur1979

Oct 30, 2012
love stay forever said:
Salam, I am a silent reader .I need some advise from seniors members. I am Nov 2010 AOR but I didnot receive any medical or any other thing. Please give me advise what I should do. Thanks
try contacting your local mp

bahadur1979

Oct 30, 2012
goppy1 said:
Salam bro !
my file numb start wih (B******) i dont have file numb with( F ******** )
if there is any i dont know
computer file mean electronic file ?
and paper file mean physical file kindly correct me Danny bro ?
do we have to use file number( F***** ) for electronic file ??
i used file numb B**** for electronic file ??is that ok ?
what is the difference between B****** and F*******

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
khushi humesha 100 said:
Congrats to all who got good news Laliii and rough amour!!!!May everybody on this forum see this day very soon . :)
BTW i h v landed in canada a month ago ...My ecase was changed to decision made in August (2 days before eid ul fitr) And today my permanent residency status is showing (IN PROCESS) :D
R they considering to send me back or what ?
MAny thx for the concern & making our ppr news as good as u r. Hv a wounderful life ahead in Canada.Love this form. :-*

Canada22339

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islammbad-Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-NOV-2010
Doc's Request.
8-Feb-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2010
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
12-Aprail-2012
Interview........
INSALLAH NO...
Passport Req..
18-feb-2013
LANDED..........
18-March-2013
RougeAmour said:
Eid Mubarak to everyone!
I have a very long story to tell, and I hope it helps anyone who might be in a similar situation because I learned some important lessons along the way.

I ordered GCMS notes only once during this process on September 20, 2012 and received them by email on October 17. Because I waited so long to order them, I was able to get a complete picture of what was going on in the case so far. All the notes were clear and quite shocking to say the least. Here goes:

My husband and I were married in February 2010 but didnt apply for sponsorship until November 2010, months after the complete wedding. We had multiple personal reasons not to (Im not going to bore you with them). But in waiting, we added 9 months to the time we spent apart.
LESSON 1: APPLY RIGHT AWAY - problems arise in every marriage but get worse the longer spouses stay apart. Dont let beauracracy, family politics or petty fights ruin the most beautiful relationship you have

Our file was transfered in December 2010 to the notoriously slow visa office in Islamabad. It took them 14 months to open our file for the first time, at which point everything sent with the original documents package was expired. Re-PCC and Re-Med were ordered. To complicate matters, my husband was working in Saudi Arabia at the time and obtaining a PCC in SA is extremely difficult ONLY because there are no clear cut guidelines. After doing a bit of a run-around, he ended up at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Riyadh, they created a request letter, it was taken to the police station and he received it from them. He himself was not allowed to go to the police station to obtain the clearance.
LESSON 2: RESEARCH - emailing CHC is beyond useless. We asked them how to obtain the PCC from Saudi and they literally had no clue. They said to contant the Canadian Embassy closest to him. He basically had to ask a dozen people, hire an arabic translator to go from office to office with him and had to do it all himself. The worst part was, Saudi Arabians are generally very lazy people and put things off for the next day, every day. So you have to badger the officials constantly. Between work and this, my husband was sick and tired.

He had his Re-Med conducted in Riyadh as well which was alhamdulillah a pain free process. He recieved official reciepts and saved them just in case.
LESSON 3: SAVE EVERYTHING - Document everything you do from the time you apply til the time you or your spouse lands. CHC LOST MY HUSBANDS MEDICAL RESULTS. THEY WERE NOT UPLOADED ONTO THE GCMS SYSTEM. THIS DELAYED OUR PROCESS BY A WHOLE 6 MONTHS. It was the fault of the New Delhi office.

August 15th 2012, Immigration Officer MP wrote:
According to GCMS, everything from Security, Eligibility, Criminality ALL OF IT was PASSED on August 15th. Remed was INVALID

August 15th 2012, my husband received a call from CHC-Islamabad from an officer named SS asking him a ton of questions regarding hsi re-med. Did you get it done? Where did you do it? Who was the doctor? What date was it done? When was it dispatched? After my husband answered these questions, he scanned his reciepts and sent them to CHC. The VO called New Delhi with the tracking numbers my husband provided and asked them to "download the medical results to GCMS."

The New Delhi officer responded that the results had already been uploaded. When? Why werent they there?
According to the GCMS notes, my husbands file was opened EVERY MONTH from March - August 2012 and no one noticed his Re-Med was missing. The officers just did a case summary and closed it again. I emailed them once a month and received the same "application is in process for review, no further action is required"

ON TOP OF ALL THIS, THEY DIDNT SEND THE PPR AS THEY WERE TOLD. Officer SS was being a Minister Kenney-ka-chamcha and decided that no PPR will be sent until the Re-Med was cleared. Decided this ALL by himself.

It took exactly 2 months and 10 days from the date that we received that phone call to FINALLY GET PPR IN THE MAIL BY TCS.

My husband's PPR arrived on Thursday, October 25th.

No one was home to receive it. When I was leaving to pick up my husband from work, our driver told me a TCS dispatcher came in the afternoon when I wasnt home. His wife, who is the caretaker of the house when its empty, didnt have Rs 200 to pay the cash on delivery amount.
The delivery guy went back saying he'd try again after Eid. Eid holidays are for four days so that meant we would have to wait til Tuesday. We went on Friday morning and picked it up ourself from the TCS head office at Jinnah Airport.

Photographs were taken the same day, the form is filled out and we're going to send his passport off on Tuesday.

Its been a hectic 24 months. I lived in Mississauga, Ontario, my husband in Saudi Arabia. Each winter vacation, we would fly to Karachi so we could spend three weeks together. I cant even begin to describe how difficult it has been. My marriage was in jeopardy each and every day. I dont have to tell any of you because unfortunately you are going through the same thing.

In August my husband and I quit our jobs and moved to Karachi. We've been living here ever since and its been crazy but alhamdulillah, as soon as his passport is back, Im taking him home to Mississauga where we can finally start our lives.

hello
My timeline is same as yours my file reaches islammabad in Dec 2010 Medical + police report +updated forms requested in last week of the Feb 2012 after that nothing..... 3 month before me sanded E-mail and after 2 month at 11 oct got reply my file is waiting too be reviewed by DMO (decision making offi). 1 more month passed still no update.... :( :(

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Canada22339 said:
hello
My timeline is same as yours my file reaches islammabad in Dec 2010 Medical + police report +updated forms requested in last week of the Feb 2012 after that nothing..... 3 month before me sanded E-mail and after 2 month at 11 oct got reply my file is waiting too be reviewed by DMO (decision making offi). 1 more month passed still no update.... :( :(
canada 22339 my file is also waiting for decision making officer review for 2 months.
but my medical is not updated yet. is ur medical update???? i hope DMO review our file soon and send us ppr.ameen INSHALLAH SOON.
ALLAH PAK hamari duaon ko zarur pura kren gy

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetgrl896 said:
same situation raymasood my hubby mp also said that my fine in review que. and my mefical was done on 17 th august. but not updated yet. is ur medical updated or not? cuc i think its the last step we r in and they need only our medical results to send us ppr.
must tell me about ur medical.
my medical done in June and then i sent them Email so they updated in my status that my medical results have been received so you should send them Email so they will update in your status......what is your time line

thanks

Intizar

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
01-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
TBD
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
My wife received a letter from CHC ISL for medicals (finally after almost 2 years), they also request passport size pictures to take with for medical. Does anyone know if the reference to passport size is Pakistani passport size or canadian passport size pictures.

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Raymasood said:
my medical done in June and then i sent them Email so they updated in my status that my medical results have been received so you should send them Email so they will update in your status......what is your time line

thanks
my aplication was file in march 2010 and start processing in pakistan june. 2010. 4 months before u. My file is in decision making officer review but medical is not updated yet. I dont know y they r taking so long.
I had done my medical on august 17 .
I wish and pray we will get ppr soon. Ameen.
Keep intouch to update me.

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Intizar said:
My wife received a letter from CHC ISL for medicals (finally after almost 2 years), they also request passport size pictures to take with for medical. Does anyone know if the reference to passport size is Pakistani passport size or canadian passport size pictures.
pakistani pasport size

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
ALHAMDULILLAH SHUKUR ALLAH SWT I LOVE YOU ALLAH SWT

OMG OMG I LOVE YOU ALLAH SWT
ALHAMDULILLAH MY ECASE SAYS IN PROCESS, it says
We received your application for permanent residence on January 6, 2011.

We started processing your application on October 25, 2012.

OMG I am soo happy Alhamdulillah I LOVE YOU ALLAH SWT
CANT BELIEVE HOW HAPPY I AM :D SHUKUR ALLLAH

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
R.Mujgani said:
ALHAMDULILLAH SHUKUR ALLAH SWT I LOVE YOU ALLAH SWT

OMG OMG I LOVE YOU ALLAH SWT
ALHAMDULILLAH MY ECASE SAYS IN PROCESS, it says
We received your application for permanent residence on January 6, 2011.

We started processing your application on October 25, 2012.

OMG I am soo happy Alhamdulillah I LOVE YOU ALLAH SWT
CANT BELIEVE HOW HAPPY I AM :D SHUKUR ALLLAH

Congratulations.. Seems like they recently reviewed your husbands file and the case is now in final stages.